DJ Sam House

DJ Sam House

Voted BEST Wedding DJ in Los Angeles!

9854 National Blvd
#109
Los Angeles, CA 90034 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
Los Angeles DJ Sam House is a Professional DJ & MC with years of Experience creating Fun Parties.
State-of-the-Art DJ Equipment, a Pleasing and Cooperative Personality, Extensive Music Library,
Reliability, Enthusiasm, and Personal Attention all come standard with our Quality Service.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sam was awesome!! He is super sweet, really talented and ensured that we had a blast at our wedding. He's very personable and did a great job MC'ing too! I had lots of people come up to me to tell me that he is playing all their favorite songs, and that the music was amazing! He has a wide range of music and customizes everything to your taste. He was also very easy to work with and organized. He was able to mix in 2 first dance songs skillfully! Overall, a wonderful experience, and highly recommended.

Leila

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
I've photographed two weddings where DJ Sam House has been the DJ; and I'll be photographing a third wedding with him as the DJ later this year! I must say that I truly enjoy working weddings when he's there. He makes my job so much easier! He knows how to get a crowd going and keep the party jumping! This in turn makes my job as a wedding photographer easier; because when everyone's happy, they receive better pictures. I will continue to refer DJ Sam House to all of my clients who are in need of a DJ for their wedding or other event. Keep up the great work Sam!!!
310-948-2999
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards