DJ Sam House

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sam was awesome!! He is super sweet, really talented and ensured that we had a blast at our wedding. He's very personable and did a great job MC'ing too! I had lots of people come up to me to tell me that he is playing all their favorite songs, and that the music was amazing! He has a wide range of music and customizes everything to your taste. He was also very easy to work with and organized. He was able to mix in 2 first dance songs skillfully! Overall, a wonderful experience, and highly recommended.

Leila

DJ Sam House responded with the following comments:

Leila, Thanks so much for having me be a part of your awesome wedding!
I really enjoyed celebrating with you, your family and friends.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
9854 National Blvd, #109, Los Angeles, CA 90034
BLOG

Voted BEST Wedding DJ in Los Angeles!

Are you ready to have an AWESOME wedding!?

Let me help you plan your day and make it everything you've always dreamed of.

We will go over all the planning details together so that you can just show up and enjoy the day.

http://djsamhouse.com has many wedding planning ... read more

Are you ready to have an AWESOME wedding!?

Let me help you plan your day and make it everything you've always dreamed of.

http://djsamhouse.com has many wedding planning tools and I am always available to speak with couples.

As an experienced Wedding DJ and MC, I can help you make your wedding Elegant and FUN!

State-of-the-Art DJ Equipment, a Pleasing and Cooperative Personality, an Extensive Music Library,

Reliability, Enthusiasm, and Personal Attention all come standard with my Quality Service.

Feel free to give me a call 310-948-2999 or send me an email sam@djsamhouse.com

I look forward to helping you make all your wedding dreams come true!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Established: 1998
Employees: 8
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
I've photographed two weddings where DJ Sam House has been the DJ; and I'll be photographing a third wedding with him as the DJ later this year! I must say that I truly enjoy working weddings when he's there. He makes my job so much easier! He knows how to get a crowd going and keep the party jumping! This in turn makes my job as a wedding photographer easier; because when everyone's happy, they receive better pictures. I will continue to refer DJ Sam House to all of my clients who are in need of a DJ for their wedding or other event. Keep up the great work Sam!!!