DJ AD

4.7
Value
4.3
Flexibility

Alan and Sally did an amazing job! Alan is a GREAT master of ceremonies, and Sally did our "day of" coordination. We also had Mr. Picture Booth at our reception. They went above and beyond, and made our day perfect!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
115 Belmont Drive B-5, Near Bristol - Kingsport - Johnson City, TN, Bristol, TN 37620
BLOG

200% Money Back Guarantee!

The best wedding couple, deserve the best entertainer!  Over 80% of the success of the reception is the DJ!

Congratulations, you are getting married!

Congratulations, you are getting married!

There are only a few days in our lives that provide the opportunity to be with those who mean the most to us…friends, family and loved ones.Your wedding day is likely one of the most important. Choose an entertainer that recognizes this special day for what it is - a celebration! I sincerely believe that your wedding day will be one of the most cherished days you will ever share with those who are most important to you! I also believe that I have an enormous responsibility not only to you but your family, friends and guests. This responsibility is to ensure your every wish and desire is not only met, but exceeded.  As you plan your special day, remember that the entertainment is the most important element of a successful reception. No other single aspect will have more effect, on how you and your guests remember your wedding day, than a fun and magical reception.

I offer a 200% MONEY BACK satisfaction guarantee!
Accept nothing less! +/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (4)