Demoiselle

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lauren of Demoiselle Jewelry Designs made all my bridal and bridesmaids jewelry. She did a wonderful job making all of the bridesmaids jewelry, which I was able to choose different designs to suit each bridesmaid. I was even able to design my own bridal jewelry which came out amazing. It was so nice to discuss the designs with her and added a personal touch to all the jewelry. She was extremely responsive and her jewelry is all beautiful. I would highly recommend her! www.demoisellejewels.com

Demoiselle responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Christina - I really enjoyed working with you and I am so happy you and your bridesmaids loved the jewels. You were such a beautiful bride!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
Quincy, MA 02169

Demoiselle offers top-quality collections of jewels, handmade with love by Lauren Hastings of Quincy Massachusetts. A wide range of colors, mix-and-match designs, and customizable options allow you to create the perfect jewelry look for you and your bridal party!

Showcasing at bridal expos, local fairs, private home trunk shows, and o nline. Demoiselle offers a collection of polished and pretty pieces made with the finest replica pearls from Swarovski elements, as well as lightly luxurious embellishments made with freshwater pearls, gemstones, and other natural treasures.

I offer exclusive discounts, promotions and giveaways for those who like Demoiselle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DemoiselleDesigns#!/DemoiselleDesigns

Details