DEEVA BEAUTY NJ Makeup & Hair Services

Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

**************** 'HOLIDAY SPECIAL'****************
Say you found me on Wedding Wire and Brides Makeup is only 125.00  w/ lashes if booked by 1/31/15!

(Rates will be higher Feb 1st, 2015.)

YOU...GORGEOUS...GLOWING...GLAMOROUS!

DeeVa Beauty is a MOBILE MAKEUP & HAIR service located in Nutley, NJ,  serving NORTH & CENTRAL NJ.
We offer bridal trials and TRAVEL TO YOU and your bridal party on your wedding day.

We can service LARGE BRIDAL PARTIES!!

Specializing in flawless skin, smoldering eyes, and shimmering lips, and the one to go to if you want to look 'glamorous' but still classy.
It is our mission to empower all women through helping them look stunning and feel fabulous about themselves.

We also believe in "giving back," so we allocate a portion of our services to helping abused and abandoned animals.
This is at no additional cost to you - it's just "giving back" from our hearts to help others in need.

(A
vailable for WEDDINGS, Proms, Special Occasions, Personalized Makeup Instruction. ...and BOUDOIR!)

Visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/deevabeautyllc  or Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/deevabeauty/
Instagram:  http://www.instagram.com/deevabeautymakeup/

Fill out short inquiry form on website for a very prompt response.

info@deevabeauty.com l  908-247-0244

Thank you for considering DeeVa Beauty to be part of your special day!

"I want you to shine, and will always tell a woman to never forget to have FUN, FLIRT, and BE FABULOUS!!"

~dee

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm not at all one to write a review (come to think of it, this may be my first lol) but considering this is in regards to one of the most important days in your life I thought I should share my experience. First off, so you know my wedding was March 1, 2014 therefore this is a current review. Having a make up and hair artist come to you on that day is fantastic because it relieves so much stress of having to go somewhere and then going back to get ready. I went to the trial thinking "this will most likely be one of many to try" I was beyond surprised at the results, the quality of the make up and ability of Deirdre to know exactly what I wanted by me saying "something natural, not jersey shore" was amazing. She did not do a cookie cutter job but tailored it to my face, eyes, lips etc.... However I, like many others attempted to find another to compare and maybe to find cheaper (side note I did just in case give a deposit to her) I will say that my experience with someone else was HORRIBLE! My face looked like I was a fairy with nothing but gold shines and sparkles. I even asked if she could add some false lashes to make my eyes pop and she had no idea what they were! I called Deirdre (Deeva Beauty) to see if she was available and thank god she was. My make up on the big day stayed all day straight through to the end of the evening. My make up did not run or wear off! I got so many complements on how perfect my make up was and because of that the pictures that I will now have for a life time are amazing. I know weddings are expensive but you really have to think about the fact that your make up is what makes you look beautiful. It is so important to feel and look beautiful that day! And afterwards the only thing you are going to have from that day is pictures. So not paying a little more for quality is not an option. Don't forget that these people travel too! I will be forever grateful to Deirdre for making me look amazing and feel amazing that day!!!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Courtney
1 Review
Endorsements
Deirdre from Deeva Beauty is an amazing Makeup Artist. All of my Brides love her! She is the most caring, sweetest, down to Earth lady I know and I am honored to be able to work with her. She is extremly reliable which is very important in this industry and most importantly on your wedding day. She is passionate about what she does and truly cares about all of her clients. I definitely recommend Deeva Beauty to all Brides and any ladies who want to look and feel beautiful.
DEEVA BEAUTY NJ Makeup & Hair Services is a wedding makeup artist from Nutley, New Jersey. We service weddings througout the local area, including North, NJ, Central, NJ , and New York . DEEVA BEAUTY NJ Makeup & Hair Services is a professional wedding makeup artist and hair styling team that has been part of the North, NJ wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in glamorous brides
908-247-0244
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards