De Young Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

De Young Flower is amazing! My wedding was in Half Moon Bay, CA and there were many challenges when I had to prepare the whole wedding sitting in Minnesota. De Young Flower was very responsive throughout the preparation process and provided great ideas and advice. Despite that I had to make a major change two weeks prior to the wedding date, they made it work!!! The result they delivered was truly extraordinary. I also loved its friendly and professional staff. Thank you again!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1616 W. Campbell Avenue, Campbell, CA 95008
"For a day you will never forget and a night you will always remember..."   Here at De Young Flowers we pride ourselves in composing graceful and lovely floral designs while still tailoring to your ideal vision, color palette and of course budget— blending your specifications with our own inspired aesthetic.

Over t
he years we have honed our craft creating floral art for any occasion such weddings accents, corporate events, banquets, and holiday decor. We order all of our florals fresh from local growers that arrive just days before your unique event, so flowers will be at their most luscious bloom and as long-lasting as possible. Based at the heart of Campbell, we are a family operated floral studio that aspires to provide a perfect blend of personal and professional service every day and for every event.
  We are a unique flower shop based in Campbell that specializes in creative floral arrangements for any occasion including  event planning, decorations, and unique floral design with delivery and event set-up options all over the Bay Area. Please call us to hear more about what we can offer you on your special day, at: 408.378.1580.
Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge, Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Working with Young is an absolute pleasure! She is attentive to my couples'needs and flexible to their changing requests. She has a real eye for design and her floral arrangements always get rave reviews from my couples and their guests. If couples have no idea about what kind of flowers they want, she will guide them and if they do have a vision in mind, she will execute it to a T. I know I can always count on her to deliver excellent results!
De Young Flowers is a wedding florist from Campbell, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, the South Bay, and the East Bay. De Young Flowers is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Bay Area wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding floral design and decor