Dave K Event and Website Video

Dave K Event and Website Video

For Family, For Friends, For Love...ForEver

Fairfield, CT 06824 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, Montage - Childhood / Dating...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Dave K has worked for some of the leading advertising agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi, BBD&O and Tracy-Locke (NYC, Chicago, Boston and St. Louis), on commercials for Pepsi, McDonald’s, Burger King, Pizza Hut, and M&M/Mars. However, special event video is where his passion lies. So he packed up the briefcase and brought out the video camera and editing software and hasn’t looked back.

Your video will be like no other because each project is approached from a fresh perspective and a determination to give beyond what is expected.   Creatively filmed and stylishly edited, smooth camera control, unassuming presence, subtle, hip editing. These are just a few of the hallmarks that distinguishDave K digital kreations.

“This is about doing what brings us joy, and capturing event on video with style. We capture the event as it happens, unobtrusively, showing the event as it happens, as well as the happenings you might miss.

“To me there is nothing more real and honest, than the unobstructed emotions surrounding a special event. That is where my most artistic and unordinary work has come from, because I get to observe and capture that story. I do all of my own post-production because I don’t want someone else interpreting for me. I want my clients to look back on their video 30 years from now and feel the same way they did the day of their special event. Simply put, I love what I do.

Thank you for taking an interest in my work.”

203-644-0243
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards