Creekside Conference and Event Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Creekside was a beautiful and amazing place to hold our wedding and reception. Haley, our event coordinator, was on top of every detail. The food, though a little pricey, was by far the best I have ever had at a wedding. My guests are still calling me 3 weeks later to tell me how great the food was.
Haley went through every step of the process and when there was another event outside in the square the day of our wedding, she made sure that our layout was rearranged for the ceremony so that everyone could hear our vows. I didn't have to worry or think twice about anything.
There was no minor problem that couldn't be fixed and there were no major problems at all.

The views are stunning with the large open windows. There is plenty of parking in the underground garage. The staff is helpful and fast.

I can't thank the Creekside team enough for helping to make my day beautiful and memorable for the rest of my life.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
700 Creekside Plaza, Gahanna, OH 43230

Creekside Conference and Event Center is the newest Conference Center in Central Ohio offering over 9,000 square feet of dramatic architectural detail and awe-inspiring interior design. Located at the eastern bank of Big Walnut Creek in the heart of Olde Gahanna, Creekside Conference and Event Center (CCEC) is a premier facility for special events. The conference center is the perfect setting for corporate meetings and special events conveniently located just minutes from Downtown Columbus, Port Columbus International Airport and Easton Town Center directly off of outer belt I-270.

The facility features two executive board rooms, secure elevator access, and a stunning 6,000-square-foot Plaza Ballroom capable of accommodating a variety of events ranging in size from 5 to 450 guests. The conference center features gorgeous chandeliers, exquisite flooring and breathtaking views that add a touch of elegance to a corporate meeting or special event. The ballroom can be divided into four salons to accommodate events of all sizes. In addition, all rooms in the conference center can be pre-arranged for a variety of seating configurations to suit any event (including conference seating, classroom seating, theater seating and 8-10 round banquet seating).

For your convenience, the Creekside Conference and Event Center’s 350-space parking facility offers ample underground and valet parking for your guests. Our world-class Chef, Dave Remias, focuses on fresh quality crafted foods and is available to attend to any on-site and off-site catering needs, from light hors d’oeuvres to full buffets and formal plated dining.

More information about our facility’s wide range of services, including full beverage, bar and event catering, can be found on the our website www.creeksidecec.com or by calling 614-416-8188.

+/- read less