Creekside Conference and Event Center Reviews

43 Reviews for Creekside Conference and Event Center

• Laura

Laura Mantle · Married on 02/29/2020

Simply amazing!

From day one reaching out to Greg at Creekside we were extremely pleased. Every email with him and Karlie were answered promptly. Working with these two was so stress free and they are beyond professional. Creekside is a one stop shop- the pricing, food, layout, accommodations, staff, and everything else was second to none. They truly made our wedding planning and wedding day stress free.

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Tana

Tana · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful, we were very happy with this event center

Creekside event center staff was amazing
    And very accommodating to My Husband and I and our guest. Creekside event center is a very beautiful event center, with plenty of space. Great food. I'm very happy with creekside.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Y

Yesh · Married on 08/25/2018

Great staff & wonderful experience overall!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Paige · Married on 05/12/2018

Creekside was the perfect venue for my husband and I's wedding celebration. We already married in March but wanted to put on a special show for my family (my husband's family lives in England and could not attend).
    The views, first off, are fabulous. Whether you have an indoor or outdoor ceremony, you'll have lovely shots and scenery. The trees, shrubbery, rivers, walkways, bridges and water features are spectacular. Everywhere you look there is something beautiful to see.
    Creekside was also so accommodating to our needs; we had a very small number of guests - about 20 - and half of those people were in my bridal party. From each meeting to the day of the wedding, any questions we had were answered and every request we submitted was completed. Some meetings or talks felt kind of short at times and I barely saw or talked to any workers besides servers the day of, but I think they sort of stay out of the way and let you do your thing. The servers were fabulous and kind to each and every one of us. I really appreciated everyone's hard work to bring our day together. Thank you, Creekside!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 04/28/2018

My family and I were blown away with how everything went at Creekside for our Wedding Reception- it was absolutely exceptional!!! I could not have imagined it better in my dreams, the entire space was beautiful, the dining room was incredible and so classy. My photographer was able to capture the most amazing photos of the room before quests entered and even when everyone was in the room, it was still plenty of space and flowed so well. Karlie, the wedding planner was outstanding to work with. She took excellent notes and was perfect with all the details. She setup some of our personal photos in the cocktail area, she arranged the guestbook, escort card table, and the cupcake table. It was all amazing. Everything looked so sophisticated. We have had numerous compliments on the food from the reception as well. Many guests have said it is the best food they have ever had at a wedding and I would have to agree, it was delicious! The servers and bartenders did a great job as well, so friendly, professional and personable. The wine and beer selection was perfect. Also, whoever brought in the ladder to get my bouquet down from the ceiling ledge above the dance floor saved the day! It was pretty hysterical I managed to accidentally fling it up there! All the staff were so willing to help with anything. Thank you Creekside for all your hard work and Karlie, for the countless email communications leading up to our big day. We could not have done it without you and the outstanding Creekside staff. I highly recommend Creekside Conference and Event Center!

Sent on 08/20/2018

K · event on: 07/28/2017

We had our 20 year class reunion here and it was a great success! The entire staff did a wonderful job and our guests had a great time. The extra care and detail showed they were very thoughtful, thorough, and knowledgeable. I would recommend this to other groups as well.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Kristan · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot express how happy I am with Creekside. Everyone there was amazing to work with and everything turned out just as, or better than, I expected it to! I planned my wedding from Florida and would not have been able to do it without Karlie Halverson. She was amazing and always responded to all of the million questions in my emails. The venue is beautiful- the pictures don't do it justice! All of the other venders I used (photographer, DJ, and cake) also all had great things to say about working with Creekside as well. If there's something you need or want, just ask, and they will do their best to accommodate you. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/22/2016
  • F

Fr. Stephen · Married on 10/23/2015

I was the Celebrant at a wedding on October 23, this was my 5th Wedding at Creekside. Every time I have been the presider at a ceremony here I have found everyone to be attentive to the needs of couples. Karlie has been absolutely a joy to work with. I have needed special seating and other things to accommodate Catholic Rites and they never fail to deliver.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Rebecca · Married on 02/21/2015

Karlie and Lauren did a great! The venue was perfect for a winter wedding. Nice and cozy with the fireplace. Plenty of room for the guest to visit and relax. The food and service was outstanding.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Greg · event on: 12/13/2013

Creekside was great to work with again!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Arianna · Married on 09/21/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Creekside Event Center for our Wedding on September 21, 2013. We visited pretty much every wedding venue in Columbus last year when trying to plan for our September 2013 wedding and once I met with Rosie at Creekside I never even had to think twice about any other venue. Creekside fit ALL of our wedding needs it was affordable, conveniently near the airport for all of our out of town guest, it had onsite free garage parking, we were able to have both the ceremony (outside on the Rotunda) and the reception upstairs (all in ONE location) and most of the surrounding hotels including our wedding hotel provided free shuttles both too and from the hotel to Creekside for our guest! Aside from all of the amenities, Creekside is just a beautiful venue. From the beautiful foyer to the wall of windows the venue speaks for itself. You don't have to worry about other weddings going on at the same time because it is just your event. We started off with Rosie as our coordinator and she was awesome, after the new year she was promoted and Haley took over our event. Haley was equally AWESOME and picked up right where Rosie left off, She was so helpful and responsive to ALL of my emails, calls questions, concerns and needs all the way through our entire event. She was patient and yet still kept us on track when we fell behind a little on time the day of the wedding. She helped plan, set up, and coordinated the ENTIRE rehearsal/wedding down to the last minute changes she always was there with an answer or solution when needed. The entire Creekside staff was amazing, at the end of our wedding one of my Bridesmaids was injured and the staff was very professional and concerned in helping her to seek proper medical attention and even followed up with her after the wedding to make sure she was okay. Many of our guests said that the food was amazing! I LOVE the Creekside staff, we could not have asked for a more perfect venue, coordinator, staff and day!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Michele · Married on 07/20/2013

I had my reception in at Creekside. It was such a stress relief to have a venue that took care of the decorating, bar and catering. Rebecca was a great help and was always available for calls and questions.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Tessa · Married on 07/13/2013

Creekside was a beautiful and amazing place to hold our wedding and reception. Haley, our event coordinator, was on top of every detail. The food, though a little pricey, was by far the best I have ever had at a wedding. My guests are still calling me 3 weeks later to tell me how great the food was.
    Haley went through every step of the process and when there was another event outside in the square the day of our wedding, she made sure that our layout was rearranged for the ceremony so that everyone could hear our vows. I didn't have to worry or think twice about anything.
    There was no minor problem that couldn't be fixed and there were no major problems at all.

The views are stunning with the large open windows. There is plenty of parking in the underground garage. The staff is helpful and fast.

I can't thank the Creekside team enough for helping to make my day beautiful and memorable for the rest of my life.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2012

Creekside Conference & Event Center was absolutely amazing! I thought I would have to be there the morning of the wedding to help set up, but they took care of everything for us and it looked exactly how I imagined. The food was delicious, the staff is so kind, and our wedding Coordinator was beyond helpful!

Sent on 10/31/2012

We could not have been more pleased with the Creekside Conference and Event Center!!! It is the best decision that we made in planning our daughter's wedding. Everything was extremely well done and far exceeded our expecatitions. The facility is beautiful and it is staffed by an incredible staff that is courteous, professional, and that went over, above, and beyond to make our day one we will remember forever. The food was top quality as well and they accommodated special dietary needs of a couple of our guests too. Everything was truly amazing!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2012

Creekside Conference & Event Center is an absolutely breathtaking space! It is new and has amazing floor to ceiling windows. The food is delicious and the staff is great. The best part of all is how they worked with us to create a zero waste event. All of our food scraps were composted, all bottles were recycled and all service ware was reusable! They even nixed stirrers and any other item that could not be recycled or composted. The staff even weighed the recyclables and food scraps so that we could calculate our diversion in terms of green house gas emissions avoided! No other venue was interested in perusing these options. If you would like to have a green wedding this is the PERFECT venue for you! The surrounding forest and creekside are perfect for pictures. So happy with this place! If you want to hear more about our green wedding experience check out our article in Biocycle magazine coming out August 2012.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Cortney · Married on 07/30/2011

So many guests came up to me saying I had the most perfect wedding. I got compliments about the service and food as well. Katherine was amazing to work with, and I can say I had a very stress free, relaxed experience. Highly recommended!
    The pictures for the outdoor ceremony came out gorgeous, what a beautiful venue! <3
    -Cortney Massarella

Sent on 08/07/2011
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2010

The event coordinator (Katherine) was so sweet to us and helped to meet our every need! All staff was very professional and everything just fell right into place. It was just lovely.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Alexandra · Married on 05/08/2010

When we first looked at the place, we fell in love! We've been to plenty of my family's weddings at Villa Milano and Berwick and we were really sick of those locations. So on our quest to find the perfect reception venue, we found Creekside and knew it was perfect. It was a little on the pricey side, but worth it for the feel and the food. It's a pretty new venue, with in-house catering, on the 3rd floor of Creekside Plaza in Gahanna. There's a great dramatic lounge area where we had cocktail hour, then it opens to a gorgeous ballroom, and the views of the plaza from the room are fantastic! It doesn't need a lot of decoration, but I used colored linens, floral centerpieces, and lots of candlelight- and they didn't charge me extra for all of the special elements we had (I provided 12 candles per table, one favor per place setting, Tuscan style head table with lots of candlelight, special table(s) set up, etc.- and they set everything up.) They offer an extensive menu, and the chef was able to come up with a course for my Italian family and wasn't on the menu. We were also able to have a signature drink in addition to the bar, and although the bar is consumption-based, we limited the bar to house alcohol, capped it to a certain dollar amount, and shut down the bar at 10:30- so they were really flexible. Katherine is an amazing coordinator! She was always on top of her communication up to and during the event, she's great with timelines, and is always willing to offer suggestions when needed. We got so many, "Where did you find this place? It's stunning!" and "The food and staff were wonderful!" Everyone was so impressed, and I'm so happy we chose to have our reception there!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Marie · Married on 11/28/2009

Remain calm,and try not to let your nerves get best of you!

Sent on 12/09/2009

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2009

We had an amazing reception at Creekside, and they bent over backwards to ensure everything was perfect. Katherine is an expert in the area, and had numerous suggestions to improve the ambiance, and guest experience. Their facility is vast, and at the same time intimate. The food was remarkable and Chef David added intricate touches such as made from scratch lavender honey vinagarette salad dressing and chocolate dipped Oreos at the coffee station that took the food to the next level.
    The facility was spotless and gave the guests a feeling of a warm cozy living room and a modern city loft at the same time.

As for value, they worked with us on all accounts ensuring we were in budget. They suggested a house drink of Sangria that was more affordable during cocktail hour than a glasses of wine, and selected a cut of beef that was more economical.

Sent on 12/14/2009

Cara · Married on 01/03/2009

I had my wedding in early January and I loved Creekside and it was BEAUTIFUL. I found the staff to be very resourceful, and they were sooooooooo nice to work with.

The custom menu was great and my guests loved the food.

Sent on 01/13/2009
  • User2057531 · 2+ years ago

The venue was beautiful! The view was wonderful too:) the little front room was the perfect place for guests to sit back and relax if they wanted to chit chat.
    The food was really good too! We got 3 entrees, the tilapia was delicious for fish lovers, the beef brisket was delicious too! Was better at the tasting though;) the pork loin was ok though. Not the best.
    Our coordinator got switched half way through the process, and Rosie handled the switch very smoothly, she was very responsive and was flexible with email and making calls. She was always working to make her schedule available for when I was available and it happened to always work out well:)
    If you plan on choosing this place keep in mind it is a long room and some guests won't be able to see the bride and groom, but depending on where you put your head table you can work it out.
    Overall, the place Is beautiful!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Leslie · Married on 05/26/2012

Creekside is absolutely the most beautiful venue I visited, and I was so happy to have my wedding reception at this site! Creekside is more expensive than the other places I visited, but the extra money was totally worth it! Our wedding was perfect...better than I ever imagined, and it's largely because Creekside was more than I hoped for. Thanks to Rosie, our wedding reception was a dream come true!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2009

I couldn't have picked a better place to have my September wedding. The staff was friendly, professional, and very helpful (the event coordinator had to walk my ring bearer down the aisle). The food was fantastic, and everything was setup exactly like we had planned. I received numerous compliments on the facility as well as the food, everyone had a great time. I recommend Creekside to everyone I know for all of their events!

Sent on 12/15/2009