Claudia Elizabeth Makeup Artistry.

Claudia Elizabeth Makeup Artistry.

Pearland, TX

Profile Picture
Dulce
1 Review
07/23/2011

Claudia Elizabeth Makeup Artist is the best and I was so happy to get my makeup done by her. She is very professional and kind. She answered any questions I had and gave me beauty tips. I felt really comfortable with her and she understood my needs and created a special look just for me. I felt fabulous on my sister's wedding day. The wedding was held outdoors and I was so surprised that the makeup made it through the night. I recommend her to everyone who wants a custom look and great service.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Pearland, TX 77584

Claudia Elizabeth is a certified airbrush make-up artist who has received training by several renowned celebrity makeup artists.  Claudia is fluent in English and Spanish, specializes in Airbrush, Traditional, Bridal, photo shoots, Events and Fantasy Makeup.

Claudia Elizabeth es Certificada en Maquillaje Aerografo, a recibido entrenami entos por maquillistas profesionales de celebridades.  Claudia es bilingue, en Ingles y Español, sus especialidades incluyen maquillaje aerografo, tradicional, Novias, Quinceañeras, fotografias, eventos especiales y Fantasia.

The use of top of the line products provides a beautiful makeup application finish for your upcoming:
*Makeup: Bridal, Bridal Party, Quinceañera, Sweet 16th.
*Photo shoots: Bridal, Engagement, Graduation
*Holiday: Party or Fantasy
*any other special occasion or formal event...

Claudia Elizabeth is also a Proud Member of:
*MAC Professionals, Make Up For Ever Professionals, Dinair Professionals, Kett Professionals, Smashbox Professionals, Among many other professional memberships.

Details