Classic Party Rentals Nashville

Profile Picture
Karen
1 Review
06/01/2013

I was in a mess due to another company losing my order. This company bent over backwards for my daughters wedding and in a timely manner. I was working with them from 500 miles away. They are so pleasant and helpful.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
1510 Elm Hill Pike #200 , Nashville, TN 37210
Music City, USA is where you’ll find Classic Party Rentals Nashville, the one-stop shop for everything you need to throw a memorable bash in this party-loving town. Whether you’re recreating the Grand Ole Opry or planning an elegant wedding, we have you covered from tent top to tabletop. And since we are a part of the nation’s leading full service event rental company our assortment of chairs, linens, china & chargers is unmatched. Our highly trained, professional staff is always on call to make sure your party is set up on time, in superb condition, in any weather. So whether you’re planning a Southern barbeque for six or a festival for hundreds, if it’s a big event to you, it’s a big event to us.
Details
Rentals: Barware, Chair Covers, Chairs, China, Dance Floor, Decor, Flatware, Glassware, Lights, Linens, Lounge Furni...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup