ciulla photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love, Love, Love Geri Ciulla!!! She is such a creative mind and wonderful person. I NEVER felt awkward with her and alway felt like my pictures were in great hands. She is a great value for the pictures you receive and retouches everything before it comes back. Amazing!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3194 boudinot ave, Cincinnati, OH 45211
BLOG

Hi, my name is Geri Ciulla, I was born in Pasadena, California but was raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota. However, I have called Cincinnati, Ohio home for many years now.

I am always striving to keep my photography new and fun, and it's awesome that I get to explore that creativity every weekend. I love what I do, and hopefully it shows in my work! I would describe my style and approach to photography (..and life..:) )as exciting, fun, and modern. I am truly happy that I get to do what I love, and I wish everyone in the world had this much fun at their job!

I can't wait for the 2010 season to start! +/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties
Established: 2004