Chez Alice Catering Company

Profile Picture
Shannon
10/12/2013

Highly recommend!!!!!
Kelly is fantastic and great to work with. She was super helpful with our menu planning and really understood what we were going for in terms of serving (open stations).
The food is amazing!!!! Everyone kept talking about how fun and delicious every item was. From cocktail hour to the main meal - everything was a hit!!
Amanda was our wedding coordinator and I cannot express how fabulous she is. Truly an amazing person. She was there every step of the way helping me plan and organize the reception. From emails, to phone calls and texts she was always there to answer a question, go over an idea or thought, and even to lend an ear when I had wedding stress. I knew on the day of our weeding everything was in good hands and I had not a worry in mind. When we arrived at the reception, Amanda invited us into the ballroom to view and take in the room. It was a beautiful moment to breathe and enjoy a few quiet moments as a brand new Mr & Mrs. She shortly came back with drinks and a couple plates of cocktail hour goodies for us to indulge in, just he and I. I have to say, marrying my love was the best part of my day, followed by that quiet moment, thanks to Amanda. The room was also decorated beautifully.... she really brought my vision to life.
Amanda was always close by during the reception, bringing us a drink, checking in with us and kept everything running smoothly.
Everyone at Chez Alice is amazingly fantastic! They even packed everything up at the end of the night and helped us get it all into the proper cars.
I could go on and on (obviously)!!!! Check them out, you'll fall in love at first bite and it just gets better.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
7 Tree Farm Road, Suite 100, Penninngton, NJ 08534

Serving Northern, Central & Southern New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware & New York

CHEZ ALICE CATERING COMPANY

Located in the Princeton area, since 1991,

Chez Alice offers an off premise full catering service.
We can create your event from beginning to end: Location, Rental, Bar, Flowers, Entertainment,
Set up, Clean up, but most of all Great Food, Friendly & Professional Service.
We can design ... read more

CHEZ ALICE CATERING COMPANY

Located in the Princeton area, since 1991,

Chez Alice offers an off premise full catering service.
Set up, Clean up, but most of all Great Food, Friendly & Professional Service.
We can design your dream wedding, birthday party, religious celebration, holiday party, graduation,
corporate grand opening and gatherings or any event, guaranteeing that it will be a most memorable experience.
We’re just a phone call away; Let Chez Alice take the stress out of your planning.

All menus are custom designed to meet your needs.

All photos on this website are by "Photography by Kelly Jeanne"
www.photographybykellyjeanne.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 1991
Employees: 20
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
We've been doing business with Kelly and Chez Alice for a number of years. They provide excellent Catering and we have had many very happy mutual clients past and present.