Charleston Flower Market

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Katherine did an excellent from the venue decorations to the bouquets for the wedding party for my daughter's wedding. Her attention to the details made for a beautiful event. She was at the venue when I arrived making sure everything was placed to her satisfaction. She was friendly and professional. I highly recommend Charleston Flower Market for any event!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1952 Maybank highway, Charleston, SC 29412
At Charleston Flower Market we are known for exceptional flowers, stunning bouquets, beautiful centerpieces and our personal service. From a small intimate gathering to the most lavish wedding, our creative designers will work with you to create a look that is uniquely yours. Call to schedule a complimentary consultation with a designer today.  ... read more
+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Singl...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)