Charleston Flower Market

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Absolutely beautiful execution! Catherine at Charleston Flower Market was a pleasure to work with, she was so professional, organized and knowledgeable. She made my wedding decor vision into a reality and it was so perfect. So many of my guests were blown away by the design and said it was making their pinterest accounts! I would 500% recommend using them!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1952 Maybank highway, Charleston, SC 29412
At Charleston Flower Market we are known for exceptional flowers, stunning bouquets, beautiful centerpieces and our personal service. From a small intimate gathering to the most lavish wedding, our creative designers will work with you to create a look that is uniquely yours. Call to schedule a complimentary consultation with a designer today.  ... read more
+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Singl...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)