Carmen's Floral Designs

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Carmen's Floral Designs has been serving brides since 1987. Based in Missouri City, near Houston, Texas, we offer complete consultations and flower arrangement services to brides in all surrounding areas, including Houston, Sugar Land, Missouri City and beyond.

We have provided flower arrangements for thousands of brides since 1987, and our experience allows us to provide the right advice and guidance, allowing the bride to make informed decisions regarding her wedding day flowers. From the bride's bouquet to the altar arrangements, reception table arrangements, and the petals in the flower girl's basket: we will guide you through every step.

If you wish to get in touch with us, please contact us, or call to arrange an appointment at 281.431.5685. If we are out of the office, just leave a phone number and we will return the call as soon as possible.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a great experience working with Carmen. Out of everything you would plan and be responsible of while planning a wedding, this was the one thing I did not have to worry about. We can to Carmen with the idea and she created AWESOMENESS!!! We would you her again.

Carmen's Floral Designs responded with the following comments:

It was my great pleasure Laura, it was so much fun working on your gorgeous wedding!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Laura
1 Review
Endorsements
Carmen is one of my all-time favorite florists! I love recommending brides to her because every one comes back to me after the wedding and lets me know that she was their favorite vendor. She not only creates beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, etc, but she is one of the most kind-hearted women I have ever met.
281-431-5685
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards