Carmen's Floral Designs Reviews

Carmen's Floral Designs 6
Carmen's Floral Designs 7

Alta · Married on 01/05/2019

Pick Carmen

Carmen is a blessing that every woman needs in her life, especially on her wedding day. With Carmen, I not only got the world’s most beautiful flowers and arrangements; I also gained a friend who was supportive, caring, creative, artistic and so much more. She went above and beyond and we are so thankful for her.

I had a morning wedding in January 2019 and Carmen was there early ready to go. She had everything labeled and organized, everyone knew which flowers were theirs, and every detail was in place. Morning weddings are chaos and she made everything smooth, easy and stress free.

We all need some support during the craziness that is wedding planning. Carmen is always quick to reply to any email or phone call I gave her, reliable and trustworthy with anything and everything, and her creativity and talent is breathtaking. My guests raved at my wedding about her beautiful creations and all my table arrangements were taken home by guests who couldn’t stop complimenting how much they loved her work. She transformed my wedding into a masterpiece and made my vision a reality. Her work speaks for itself, it’s that good.

She works with you, and brings so much joy to the entire process! Planning and details get stressful, but Carmen made the flowers a memory with my mom that I will treasure forever. Pick Carmen. She will the best decision you make for your wedding, I know she was definitely mine.

The photos attached were taken by The Cotton Collective Photography.

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Carmen's Floral Designs 8
    Carmen's Floral Designs 9
    Carmen's Floral Designs 10

Laura Rodriguez · Married on 12/19/2018

Beautiful Florals

Carmen is amazing! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I had imagined! She listened to what I wanted and was very enthusiastic about making my day a special one! I have received so many compliments! She brought our wedding venue to life with her flowers! She is very professional and talented! She was such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Carmen’s Floral Designs! Thank you, Carmen!

Dear Laura,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, it was my pleasure to work with you on your wedding day, you made such beautiful and elegant bride, it was so much fun working with you, much love Carmen.

kristin · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding florist

Carmen is wonderful and made my wedding easy, stress free and beautiful! I highly recommend her to anyone with floral needs.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Marjorie Geuther · Married on 11/10/2018

Carmen is a pleasure to work with!

The arrangements were gorgeous, and she was very accommodating as we made changes based on guest count near the end. I would highly recommend her!

Meg C · Married on 11/10/2018

Bell Tower Wedding

When I first saw pictures of Carmen’s work, I knew I loved her style and beautiful arrangements. However, I would never have expected that my wedding flowers and rehearsal dinner flowers were even more beautiful in person! In addition, Carmen is the most kind, thoughtful, and delightful person to work with. I cannot recommend her enough. She made my wedding so beautiful and was such a highlight of my wedding planning experience.

Dear Megean,
    It was my utmost pleasure to be a part of your wedding day, you were the most beautiful and elegant bride.
    Wishing you and Matt a lifetime of happiness ❤😘

M Chauvin · Married on 11/01/2018

Fantastic florals

Carmen was absolutely incredible to work with. We were coordinating a rehearsal dinner from 2000 miles away and she flawlessly executed our vision and transformed our space into a romantic and gorgeous event. A wonderful woman with a beautiful spirit. Thank you Carmen

Sent on 02/18/2019

Carmen's Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Michelle for your kind words, it was my utmost pleasure to work with you on your son's rehearsal dinner party.
    Much love, Carmen.

Gabriela · Married on 09/02/2018

It is amazing how you can show me ANYTHING that Carmen has created and I automatically love it. Everything Carmen created was high quality, tastefully done and just beautiful. She went above my expectations in everything. My bouquet was breath-taking and I had so many compliments on the cake that she decorated with flowers. She added to my special day being just perfect. I recommend her to any bride in Houston! Her prices are fair and what you are getting is art because she puts her heart into her work.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Carmen's Floral Designs 11
    Carmen's Floral Designs 12
    Carmen's Floral Designs 13
    Carmen's Floral Designs 14
    Carmen's Floral Designs 15
    Carmen's Floral Designs 16

Shobha · Married on 07/22/2017

Carmen was amazing to communicate with throughout our wedding planning process. After our face to face meeting, we saw Carmen's passion for her work and we were very confident going into our wedding day for her quality of work. She was also accommodative with our extra requests for boutonnieres and corsages. She was, by far, very affordable compared to other florists that we had quotes from. We would highly recommend Carmen's work for any wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kaylon · Married on 04/30/2017

I would highly recommend Carmen's Floral Design! She did an amazing job at my wedding and she's also a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Mary · Married on 03/25/2017

Carmen is amazing!!! She sat with me for 3 hours helping me pick out each individual flower I wanted in my bouquet and floral arrangements... and then when I changed my color scheme a few months later she helped me AGAIN! I could not have been happier with how all of the flowers turned out. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Lacie · Married on 11/26/2016

I love Carmen! She is so incredibly talented. I made numerous trips to visit her and calls to check-in and she was so sweet and so helpful each time. Carmen definitely is busy BUT she treats each of her brides SO special. You are definitely not "just" another bride with her. I appreciate all of her work. Our flowers on our wedding day were stunning. Thank you Carmen!! :)

Sent on 12/07/2016

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

Carmen was a doll to work with! She was very helpful and worked with our budget. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/02/2017

L · Married on 10/01/2016

Carmen was wonderful to work with. She did not make any assumptions about what we wanted or our budget, which was refreshing. We found the right mix for us that fit within our budget and perfectly matched our wedding theme. I even asked her to make some garlands and additional arrangements just a few weeks before the wedding and she delivered. We were so happy with her work--she is truly talented.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Sara · Married on 07/09/2016

Carmen is AMAZING!! Flowers weren't really my thing and while I love seeing them, I wasn't the type of bride who needed a specific flower type to make my wedding perfect. Carmen helped me develop beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids! I wanted to add some purple into my bouquets and she came up with beautiful arrangements without breaking my bank. After sitting with her for an hour discussing flowers and seeing MANY different bouquets that she had done, I was confident that she knew what she was doing and helped me pick out the perfect bouquets. After speaking with her, my husband wanted me to look into other florists in order to compare pricing. I took my time (a little TOO much time) looking into other florists and decided that Carmen had a very good price for the flowers I was wanting. However, I made this decision about 2 weeks before my wedding (that's close, I know!). But I called up Carmen and she was on her way out of town however she took the time to discuss what options I had. I spoke with her after the weekend and she was so helpful and worked with me to get everything together.
    Due to the short notice, she wasn't able to deliver, but I had a family member pick them up from her house. She gave us explicit instructions on how to care for the flowers before the ceremony. When the flowers reached the venue, I was speachless! For such short notice, these bouquets were more beautiful than I ever thought possible. Carmen really is a miracle worker and her flowers are worth EVERY PENNY!! I really appreciate all she did to get me flowers on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Carmen's Floral Designs's reply:

It was my great pleasure to have been a part of your wedding day Sara! I am so thrilled and pleased that you have loved your flowers!

Sherrie · Married on 06/25/2016

if deciding to use Carmen, I can help you...USE HER!! She will work with you till your vision for your wedding is realized, and if you are not sure of your vision yet, she has hundreds of visuals to look at till you make your wedding the most perfect for you. She is a perfectionist, and what more could you want on your most special day!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Carmen did an AMAZING job with my flowers. She went above and beyond to do exactly what I had wanted. I wanted peonies in my bridal bouquet, and Carmen said that since my wedding was at the very end of peony season, that she would try her best!! A few days before my wedding, I received a call from Carmen telling me that if I still wanted them she could get them for me! I was so excited! When I saw my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids bouquets, I was in awe of the talent Carmen has.
    When my husband & I walked into our reception-both of our jaws dropped at how absouletly beautiful the arrangements looked. You can definitely tell that Carmen puts her heart and soul into each of her arrangements. She is wonderful!!!! Thank you Carmen!!! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great reliable florist who does everything she can to ensure that her customers are more than happy!

Sent on 07/08/2016

marsha · Married on 06/04/2016

Ms. Carmen was an absolute pleasure to work with. She designed everything exactly as I had envisioned it. She worked within my budget. She was extremely responsive to emails and flexible with changes. I loved my flowers and I would recommend Ms. Carmen to everyone!

Sent on 09/23/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2016

Very sweet, easy to work with, and a great value. Carmen knew exactly what flowers and colors to use/suggest to make my color palette vision come true!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Ariane · Married on 05/07/2016

I just got married on the 7th of May in Missouri City, TX. I was looking for a florist to do my ceremony flowers, I found Carmen's Floral Designs and when I saw the 5 stars review I immediately called her and booked an appointment. Ms. Carmen is an amazing vendor. She answered and catered all my needs. She went above and beyond. My altar flowers, my aisle flowers and my sweetheart table centerpiece was very beautiful and elegant. The flowers were so fresh. And the colors were vibrant. If you are getting married, I would honestly recommend Carmens Floral Designs and for sure you will not regret it. Love you Ms. Carmen. Thank you so much for all your help.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Dear Ariane,
    Thank you so much for allowing me to a part of your wedding day, it was my utmost pleasure to do your flowers, I am so happy you loved what I did for you.
    Love you too dear Ariane!

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2016

Exceptional

Carmen is an angel. We worked with her in 2016 and ended up postponing our wedding until end of 2018 - totally different concept. I tell everyone the flowers were my absolute favorite part of the wedding. She made them awesome and was so supportive every step of the way.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Kimberly · Married on 03/26/2016

Carmen is wonderful! Designs are breath-taking. Couldn't have asked for better!! Love her!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Bri · Married on 01/30/2016

Carmen was amazing to work with! She was very responsive, and was flexible with meeting times. Her quality of work is incredible, and she's open to your ideas. She was able to create beautiful arrangements and bouquets out of dried cotton for my wedding.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Ashtyn · Married on 01/23/2016

Carmen is very talented and I would recommend her to anyone! She is extremely responsive and reasonably priced. I got far more florals at my wedding within my budget than I expected. She even has centerpieces and a relationship with a linen company that has amazing and unique products. It's really a one stop shop. We sat for a long time and put together a plan for my wedding. I sort of new what I wanted but she helped make my wedding far more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Once we got closer to the date of the wedding, I made a few last minute changes but she was patient and flexible. She even threw in a couple of complimentary pieces. Carmen is absolutely fantastic. If you're looking for a great quality florist with reasonable prices, she's your girl!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Carmen's Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much my dear sweet Ashtyn for this wonderful review, it was my utmost pleasure to have been a part of your wedding day, wishing you a lifetime of happiness !

Alizeh · Married on 01/17/2016

Carmen is an incredible person to work with. She goes out of her way to make sure that you are satisfied. I highly recommend her to any future bride!

Sent on 02/10/2016