Carmen Ash Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Carmen Ash Photography is the best! My daughter and I felt such a rapport with Carmen and Caleb from the first interview. They are professional, yet laid back. We were immediately aware that they were the ones for us! They were always prompt on getting back with us throughout the entire process. My daughter 's bridal portraits were beautiful and we knew the actual ceremony/ reception pictures would be just as wonderful! Very flexible, caring and efficient! Thank you Carmen and Caleb!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 31854, Charleston, SC 29417
BLOG
 My name is Carmen Ash Coblentz, I am the President/Owner and head photographer with Carmen Ash Photography.  Photography is not only my profession of 12 years, but it’s my life and my passion.   I see it as an art.  The colors, the composition, the figures, the emotion, all the elements that create an amazing image.  These are the pieces that co me together to tell a story. The story of a father giving his daughters hand in marriage, the look in a groom's eyes when he sees his bride for the first time.   It’s those expressions that people give to each when they’re in love. It’s that look that I get from a child who is not sure they want to trust me yet, or the people across the room who have just realized that I’m taking their picture. It’s these little things that remind me that I love my job!

We have a studio in Charleston, SC and are by appointment only.
I hope you enjoy and I look forward to hearing from you!

~Carmen Coblentz
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)