Blushing Brides

Flexibility
Profile Picture
AG
04/26/2014

LOVED having Lindsey and Blair do hair and makeup for me, my mom, and bridesmaids on my wedding day. We planned our wedding from out of town, so I really wasn't able to consult with any stylists in person. Fortunately, Lindsey and Blair had done a wedding I was in a year ago, so I knew they did a fabulous job and were fun to spend the day with. They were great to work with, listened to what I wanted, and made me look and feel like myself (or a very, very pretty version of myself) on my wedding. I wish I could use them for every event!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
King St , Charleston, SC 29403

Blushing Brides is a premeir wedding hair and makeup team.  We create timeless looks and help make you feel beautiful. Blushing Brides travels to the bride and bridal party to help make their day as stressfree as possible.

Brides, bridesmaids, mother of the bride/groom, and grandmother's all can enjoy our services.

Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies