Blarney's Celtic Jewelry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wife loved the wedding ring. The quality is what brought us to Blarney's Celtic Marketplace, but the service is what will keep us. Shipping was fast, product was as advertised, and the pricing was reasonable. They would be a ten star if it were possible.

Blarney's Celtic Jewelry responded with the following comments:

It is always a pleasure to be a part of such a wonderful event! Thank you for for compliments and hope to see you both again soon.

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
Chicago, IL

Visit our brand new website! FREE SHIPPING available at checkout on orders over $250.00

My name is Traci Clarke and my husband Shay & I have been in the Irish business here in Chicago for the last 20 years. We specialize in the Irish & Celtic jewelry, all made in Ireland of course. We pride ourselves on customer service and have a wonderful collection of Wedding Rings, Claddagh Rings, Pendants, Earrings and Bracelets, available in gold, platinum and sterling silver. We have been to all of the major Irish/Celtic festivals all over the US (Milwaukee, Dublin, Boston, Pittsburgh, Wildwood, Texas, Denver, etc), and would love to assist you in choosing the perfect piece of Irish/Celtic jewelry. Let me know if I can answer any questions you may have and I look forward to hearing from you.
Traci
312-489-8080

Details
Jewelry: Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessorie...
PROS I KNOW (3)