Big Show Mobile Entertainment

more than just music

827 W 1st Avenue
Suite 309
Spokane, WA 99201 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
It's your wedding, and you deserve exceptional wedding entertainment!  With your vision, and my help and experience, it will be the day you have dreamed about.   Your day will transition smoothly from one part to the next - with carefully selected music creating the perfect mood for each moment.  Most of all, you and your guests will rave about how much fun your wedding was, for years to come.
My years of wedding experience and expertise help to ensure your highly personalized wedding flows just the way you want. My style is professional and elegant, to keep the focus where it belongs - on you, and your guests.
For the ultimate wedding entertainment experience, please call or contact me today. 509-990-0445‏
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lance from Big Show Mobile Entertainment hands down, the best wedding DJ in Spokane. From our first meeting to the actual day of our wedding, my now husband and I knew that he would help to make our wedding day perfect! I cannot recommend his services enough, he was so fun, helpful, professional, and really invested in making our wedding the best day ever! We will always happily remember how fantastic Lance made the reception planning process and the actual reception itself, so wonderful! Thank you again Lance-you really are THE BEST!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
Lance is without a doubt one of the most dedicated and detail-oriented DJs I've had the pleasure of knowing. As a DJ myself, I've altered some of the ways I conduct my business because of the great way he interacts with his couples! His experience just takes over the whole process and makes it simple and stress-free for those lucky enough to have him entertain at their wedding. Plus, his lighting division absolutely transforms a room to look like those seen on Platinum Weddings, for a fraction of the price of the TV show weddings! Book him early, quality companies are booked well in advance, wherever you are.
Big Show Mobile Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Spokane, WA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, and 300 mile radius from Spokane at no additional charge. Big Show Mobile Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Spokane wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding DJ and lighting
509-990-0445
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards