Ben Elsass Photography

Ben Elsass Photography

Cincinnati, OH 45227 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

First and foremost, congratulations on your engagement! The following months of wedding planning are sure to be an exciting whirlwind of activity. Ben Elsass Photography takes extreme pride in being a part of your wedding day. While I enjoy the responsibility of capturing all the powerful emotions and spontaneous moments of your wedding, I also take our job very seriously. My goal is to create a unique photographic story of your day that you can look back on for years to come.

Building relationships with the couples I work with is one of my favorite, and most important  parts of the wedding photography process. The first thing I do with every couple is schedule a consultation (face to face whenever possible). We will grab a coffee (or beer!) and discuss the logistics of your day, the desires you have for your pictures, as well as to address any other questions or concerns you may have. Moving forward from that step, I will be consistently accessible as your day approaches. I will always be at your rehearsal to ensure I know the ground rules of your ceremony site and what to expect on your day. This also allows me to meet with the people who will run your wedding and reception sites, as well as scout and brainstorm creative picture locations in advance! My goal is that by the time your big day arrives, you’ll feel as though you have a friend photographing and documenting your wedding. You’ll know through the relationship that we’ve built, that I will be able to capture those unique and special moments that mean the most to you.

I shoot a limited number of weddings each year and never more then one in a weekend. This is to give every couple the personal attention they deserve. I am currrently based in Cincinnati, but shoot in Chicago, Columbus, Indianapolis, Lexington and Louisville with no travel fees required. I also shoot...anywhere else in the world (I love to travel!). I've shot weddings everywhere from Malibu to Omaha to St. Maarten to Puerto Rico (some additional travel fees may apply).  Wedding packages begin at $2600. If you’d like to learn more, give me a call or e-mail and we’ll schedule a consultation! I can be reached at: ben@benelsassphotography.com OR 773.570.0457

-Ben Elsass

( Additionally, we also offer wonderfully unique boudoir photography that can make an amazing gift! See that portfolio at: homebodyphoto.com )

773-570-0457
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards