Ava Kate Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are looking for a fabulous photographer look no further. Ava photographed our engagement photos which were outstanding. Then, Ava her husband, Chris, photographed our wedding. Ava and Chris made us feel completely at ease. My husband and I are not naturals in front of the camera, but you would never know because Ava and Chris work wonders with the camera. Both Ava and Chris had great ideas that produced amazing photos, but were also open and even welcomed any ideas that my husband and I had. Ava makes you feel like you are the only client she has. She responds to emails quickly, and answers any and every question you could possibly think of. On the wedding day, Ava and Chris are busy capturing every detail the bride and groom want, while remaining professional. Having the luxury of two photographers was such a blessing. Chris was able to capture the details of the groom getting ready while Ava captured the bride getting ready. It was great to see the preparations I was not able to see the day of the wedding. I would recommend Ava Kate Photography to anyone who wants to remember special occasions forever. We will use Ava Kate Photography for all future photography needs.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
70 Moreland Ave., Atlanta, GA 30316
BLOG

Love is a Story, Tell it With Pictures.

We believe that your photos should capture you in the most flattering way possible! Weddings are our passion and pleasure to photographically journal. We believe that love is in deed a story and what better way to tell it than with pictures. We are crazy about people and photography is our channel to capture everything we love about life!
Details
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Negatives, Prints, Proof CD of All Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)