Anna Cakes

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lili
04/12/2015

We met with Anna after meeting with another cake artist, and ultimately ended up choosing her to make our cake. I am so glad we did!

At our tasting Anna gave us a TON of cake to choose from. There was one flavor I wanted to try that she didn't have already prepared, and she wipped it up on the spot! I gave her a photo I had found on pinterest and told her that is what I wanted, and she worked with my florist to create that photo exactly. She is a true artist! She worked to create what we wanted and still fit within our budget.

The cake was DELICIOUS. In addition to our top tier, we came home with some leftovers that I wrapped up well and stored. We just got back from our honeymoon two weeks after the wedding, and tried the cake...IT IS STILL MOIST AND DELICIOUS. Anna is great!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
140 W. SR 434, Winter Springs, FL 32708

Voted #1 "Best Cakes" in Central Florida!

Voted #1 "Best Cakes" in Central Florida!

Anna Cakes has been featured on Bridezillas, Fox 59, People Magazine, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, American Cake Decorating Magazine, The Knot, Grace Ormonde, Hello! Magazine, Weddings Unveiled, US Weekly, Baby Talk Magazine, Central Florida Bride, Orange Appeal, Playground Magazine, Orlando Wedding Magazine, Orlando Home and Leisure, Nashville Lifestyles Magazine, Country Weekly, Your Wedding TV, Perfect Wedding Guide, The Sentinel, The Chronicle, Moms Like Me, Style Me Pretty, The Wedding Chicks, Rock 'N Roll Brides, and Hot Pink Brides, just to name a few!

We design award-winning cakes for all occassions!

Specializing in the latest trends in cake design, Anna Cakes offers complimentary 1 hour tastings/design sessions, free fillings, and an anniversary cake as their gift.

Anna Cakes fresh, delicious cakes come in a variety of flavors. Made-from-scratch buttercream icings and rich fruit and bavarian cream fillings add a special touch to any event.

We believe your cake should look as good as it tastes!

Now booking 2014 -- 2015!

Let Anna Cakes make the cake your guests will rave about for years to come!

Check out Anna Cakes on facebook, and stay posted on Anna's latest adventures! www.facebook.com/annahightower

**please note we do not allow the mixing of cake vendors due to quality control issues.

(this includes groom's cake, cupcakes, or sheet cake from another vendor)

+/- read less
Details
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: Yes
PROS I KNOW (282) View All 282 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)