Anna Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have been a fan of Anna's for a while so as soon as I got engaged her name definitely popped into my head for the cake. She responded quickly and got me scheduled for a tasting immediately. Not only was the cake delicious but it was great to bounce ideas off of her. she came up with a beautiful sketch for our cake that I can't wait to see come to life. Unfortunately my fiancee was unable to make the tasting Anna was even nice enough to make sure he was able to try the cakes as well and it was very appreciated.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
140 W. SR 434, Winter Springs, FL 32708

Voted #1 "Best Cakes" in Central Florida!

Voted #1 "Best Cakes" in Central Florida!

Anna Cakes has been featured on Bridezillas, Fox 59, People Magazine, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, American Cake Decorating Magazine, The Knot, Grace Ormonde, Hello! Magazine, Weddings Unveiled, US Weekly, Baby Talk Magazine, Central Florida Bride, Orange Appeal, Playground Magazine, Orlando Wedding Magazine, Orlando Home and Leisure, Nashville Lifestyles Magazine, Country Weekly, Your Wedding TV, Perfect Wedding Guide, The Sentinel, The Chronicle, Moms Like Me, Style Me Pretty, The Wedding Chicks, Rock 'N Roll Brides, and Hot Pink Brides, just to name a few!

We design award-winning cakes for all occassions!

Specializing in the latest trends in cake design, Anna Cakes offers complimentary 1 hour tastings/design sessions, free fillings, and an anniversary cake as their gift.

Anna Cakes fresh, delicious cakes come in a variety of flavors. Made-from-scratch buttercream icings and rich fruit and bavarian cream fillings add a special touch to any event.

We believe your cake should look as good as it tastes!

Now booking 2014 -- 2015!

Let Anna Cakes make the cake your guests will rave about for years to come!

Check out Anna Cakes on facebook, and stay posted on Anna's latest adventures! www.facebook.com/annahightower

**please note we do not allow the mixing of cake vendors due to quality control issues.

(this includes groom's cake, cupcakes, or sheet cake from another vendor)

+/- read less