Anna Cakes Reviews

285 Reviews for Anna Cakes

• Tamira

Tamira Crawford · Getting married on 09/26/2021

Super Happy!!

Me and my fiancé had an amazing experience. He was so impressed he booked the cake as soon as I said I was sure she was the one.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Krista Salazar · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Beautiful and tastes amazing

We had to hire Ana last minute as we had to change our wedding location last minute due to Corona Virus. She is very easy to work with and very flexible. The cake was exactly what we wanted and tasted amazing! We even ate the top tier and will just get a fresh one for our 1 yr anniversary. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Irene

Irene Ortega · Married on 02/20/2020

Cake looked and tasted wonderful!!

I couldn’t recommend Anna enough! I knew I didn’t want a white wedding cake and when I stumbled onto her site I was impressed with her portfolio. From the very beginning she was easy to communicate with. The flavors she offers for cakes/buttercream are perfect; not bland or overly sugary like other bakers. Also the way she makes fondant actually tastes good and makes you want to eat it! At the wedding our friends and family came up to us multiple times about how the cake not only looked gorgeous but was totally delicious! Thank you so much again, Anna! We’ll be sure to use you for future life events!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Luviette

Luviette · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing Cake

I got endless compliments on my cake. It was beautiful and tasted phenomenal.

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/19/2020

Beautiful cake!!

Very responsive and helpful. Anna gave us a great deal and made a beautiful cake for us. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • jael226

Lauri · Married on 05/22/2019

Delicious!

Anna is amazing! The cake looked beautiful and was so good! People loved it. Anna was amazing to work with. A joy and easy to talk to. It exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Helen · Married on 05/13/2019

Anna provided the cake for my daughter's wedding a few weeks ago. From the moment we met Anna, we knew that she was the one. Not only are her cakes the best I have ever tasted (I don't usually eat the wedding cake), but she is so much fun to work with. At the tasting, her true artistry was evident. My daughter just started talking about her vision for the wedding and Anna started drawing the cake on her pad right in front of our eyes. She also recommended some cost savings ideas for us. She is the best and we would recommend her highly for any occasion.

Sent on 11/29/2010
  • RJ Silva

RJ Silva · Married on 03/08/2019

The Perfect Cake!

When we came to Anna's kitchen, we thought we had the cake we wanted. But her tasting trays and her creativity helped us create the perfect cake together! Her naked cake was amazing, and delivered right before the reception to stay fresh. There was barely any left - the guests loved it and made sure to have a slice even with two other desserts in the wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Sandie

Sandie · Married on 01/27/2019

Best cake ever

Ana made me the most beautiful wedding cake a girl could dream of it was perfect in every way so elegant with amazing attention to every detail and the taste was delicious

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • I

Irasema · Married on 01/12/2019

Double weeding

The best cake ever! Beautiful and delicious cake! I’m right now wanted to have a piece of your cake again! Anna is a kind of person you like to work with her in your special day! Very sweet, helpfully and responsible in all about your cake. Definitely I will use again your services. Thank you for being so patient to every concern we had and always for your prompt response to my questions. My goddaughter’s wedding was successful and you were part of make our day special! We are so glad to have you as our baker on that day. Hope you continue success in everything you do. God bless you

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • O

Octavia · Married on 10/07/2018

I had the best experience with Anna. She is very patient and very detailed and gave me other alternatives to save money. She is very very professional. I can’t wait to see my cake at my event!!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Anidia · Married on 04/14/2018

So very happy with not only the picture perfect cake that was created for us, but it was hands down one of the best I've ever tasted!
    Anna was pleasant, very accommodating and offered her professional expertise and recommendations that fit our set budget. The result was everything we had hoped for and MORE!
    Her honesty and professionalism was much appreciated and a welcome change!
    Thank you ANNACAKES!!!

Heather · Married on 04/14/2018

Anna was amazing. Her cakes are not only beautiful but also taste so good! We had the Red Velvet flavor with cream cheese icing. We used Anna Cakes 9 years ago for my Sister’s wedding and wanted her to make my wedding cake. If you need a cake for any occasion, call Anna!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Angelica · Married on 03/31/2018

Anna created the most beautiful cake for our wedding! Our cake tasting was AMAZINGGGG in a her little bakery! We chose coconut cake with strawberry filling and boy was it delicious ! It was so good that there were no leftovers, people were getting seconds. Thank you so much !

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • I

Itzaida · event on: 03/24/2018

I'm so excited! I just had my cake consultation (over the phone since I live in Vegas) with Anna for my son's birthday cake (which will be in Orlando). She was super patient and listened to all my ideas, I can get kind of all over the place . She was very mindful of my budget and came up with the perfect design that won't break my wallet!! She came highly recommended, and now I know why!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Tatiana · Married on 03/16/2018

Anna was amazing and it was hard to choose one flavor! They were all delicious! And there was plenty to choose from so come with an empty stomach and ready for dessert!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Tatiana · Married on 03/16/2018

Not only was my cake beautifully made, it was delicious! It was so good, people had seconds! Anna was amazing to work with, and listened to exactly what I wanted! It was an amazing experience start to finish.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Ally · Married on 02/23/2018

Anna Cakes was amazing! My fiance and I actually had a tough time picking out a flavor for our wedding cake because they really were all SOO good! Come our wedding night, our cake was gobbled up and we received rave reviews!! Thank you Anna, you truly are the best :)

Sent on 02/26/2018

Nichole · Married on 02/17/2018

Anna did a fabulous job on our wedding cake. Her husband added fresh flowers to add a special touch and our cake was gorgeous. It also tasted delicious! Our guest were so impressed with how flavorful the cake was. Thank you for making our cake look beautiful and taste wonderful!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Alana · event on: 02/03/2018

I am a wedding planner and Anna Cakes is one of my preferred vendors. Her attention to detail and her customer service are impeccable. It doesn’t hurt her cakes are AMAZING as well! I would highly recommend Anna Cakes for any of your special events!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 01/27/2018

Anna is very gifted!! Not only are her cakes beautiful but it was delicious. From the 1st meeting to delivery Anna was responsive and professional. My cake was so beautiful I did not want to cut it. I had vanilla, chocolate and red velvet layers and it was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Shaylyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Anna's cakes are both beautiful and delicious. We tried several other shops before deciding on Anna and we definitely made the best choice. She was very welcoming at the cake tasting and offered us a sketch of the cake and design we were interested in. Our guest loved the cake flavors and commented on how moist and fresh it was.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Christine · event on: 01/16/2018

Anna Cakes is an amazing bakery! Anna is straight forward with her pricing and works with you as to options to be more cost effective to stay within your budget. I have had both of my daughters sweet 16 cakes done by Anna and have two graduation cakes on order with her. She takes time to serve a large sampling of her cakes, fillers and toppings then sketches your Cake idea right there. She takes her time and delivers the cake of your dreams.
    Christine Forge

Nanci · Married on 01/05/2018

I can't even begin to express how lo felt it was working with Anna on my daughter's wedding cake! Seeing that I lived out of state, she was so accommodating and patient with all of my questions and relentless emails. The MOST stunning centerpiece for my daughter's big day I couldn't imagine ever going elsewhere. She and her bakery came highly recommended to me, I am thankful forever Anna.
    Gratefully,
    Nanci B

Molly · event on: 12/05/2017

Anna Cakes is my FAVORITE! Oh I just love everything she makes! Such skill and precision, I don’t know how she does it. ?????????????
    She created just a masterpiece for my husband’s 40th birthday. It was just epic! He was blown away and everyone at the party couldn’t believe his cake was 100% edible. Designs on printable fondant, a flaming skull, movie films cans made of frosting and cake. Just phenomenal! And her cake and frosting is just amazing. I don’t even LIKE sweets and yet I’ll gladly devour her cake, anytime! My favorite is chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Oh god I need to go put in an order! I LOVE YOU ANNA CAKES! Thanks for making Jeff’s 40th AMAZING!

Sent on 02/08/2018