Anna Cakes Reviews

Anna Cakes 5
Anna Cakes 6
Anna Cakes 7

Helen · Getting married on 05/13/2019

Anna provided the cake for my daughter's wedding a few weeks ago. From the moment we met Anna, we knew that she was the one. Not only are her cakes the best I have ever tasted (I don't usually eat the wedding cake), but she is so much fun to work with. At the tasting, her true artistry was evident. My daughter just started talking about her vision for the wedding and Anna started drawing the cake on her pad right in front of our eyes. She also recommended some cost savings ideas for us. She is the best and we would recommend her highly for any occasion.

Sent on 11/29/2010
  • I

Irasema · Married on 01/12/2019

Double weeding

The best cake ever! Beautiful and delicious cake! I’m right now wanted to have a piece of your cake again! Anna is a kind of person you like to work with her in your special day! Very sweet, helpfully and responsible in all about your cake. Definitely I will use again your services. Thank you for being so patient to every concern we had and always for your prompt response to my questions. My goddaughter’s wedding was successful and you were part of make our day special! We are so glad to have you as our baker on that day. Hope you continue success in everything you do. God bless you

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Anna Cakes 8
  • O

Octavia · Married on 10/07/2018

I had the best experience with Anna. She is very patient and very detailed and gave me other alternatives to save money. She is very very professional. I can’t wait to see my cake at my event!!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Anidia · Married on 04/14/2018

So very happy with not only the picture perfect cake that was created for us, but it was hands down one of the best I've ever tasted!
    Anna was pleasant, very accommodating and offered her professional expertise and recommendations that fit our set budget. The result was everything we had hoped for and MORE!
    Her honesty and professionalism was much appreciated and a welcome change!
    Thank you ANNACAKES!!!

Heather · Married on 04/14/2018

Anna was amazing. Her cakes are not only beautiful but also taste so good! We had the Red Velvet flavor with cream cheese icing. We used Anna Cakes 9 years ago for my Sister’s wedding and wanted her to make my wedding cake. If you need a cake for any occasion, call Anna!!

Sent on 04/21/2018
    Anna Cakes 9
    Anna Cakes 10

Angelica · Married on 03/31/2018

Anna created the most beautiful cake for our wedding! Our cake tasting was AMAZINGGGG in a her little bakery! We chose coconut cake with strawberry filling and boy was it delicious ! It was so good that there were no leftovers, people were getting seconds. Thank you so much !

Sent on 05/17/2018

Tatiana · Married on 03/16/2018

Anna was amazing and it was hard to choose one flavor! They were all delicious! And there was plenty to choose from so come with an empty stomach and ready for dessert!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Tatiana · Married on 03/16/2018

Not only was my cake beautifully made, it was delicious! It was so good, people had seconds! Anna was amazing to work with, and listened to exactly what I wanted! It was an amazing experience start to finish.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Anna Cakes 11

Ally · Married on 02/23/2018

Anna Cakes was amazing! My fiance and I actually had a tough time picking out a flavor for our wedding cake because they really were all SOO good! Come our wedding night, our cake was gobbled up and we received rave reviews!! Thank you Anna, you truly are the best :)

Sent on 02/26/2018

Nichole · Married on 02/17/2018

Anna did a fabulous job on our wedding cake. Her husband added fresh flowers to add a special touch and our cake was gorgeous. It also tasted delicious! Our guest were so impressed with how flavorful the cake was. Thank you for making our cake look beautiful and taste wonderful!

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Anna Cakes 12
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 01/27/2018

Anna is very gifted!! Not only are her cakes beautiful but it was delicious. From the 1st meeting to delivery Anna was responsive and professional. My cake was so beautiful I did not want to cut it. I had vanilla, chocolate and red velvet layers and it was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Anna Cakes 13

Shaylyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Anna's cakes are both beautiful and delicious. We tried several other shops before deciding on Anna and we definitely made the best choice. She was very welcoming at the cake tasting and offered us a sketch of the cake and design we were interested in. Our guest loved the cake flavors and commented on how moist and fresh it was.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Nanci · Married on 01/05/2018

I can't even begin to express how lo felt it was working with Anna on my daughter's wedding cake! Seeing that I lived out of state, she was so accommodating and patient with all of my questions and relentless emails. The MOST stunning centerpiece for my daughter's big day I couldn't imagine ever going elsewhere. She and her bakery came highly recommended to me, I am thankful forever Anna.
    Gratefully,
    Nanci B

Chalese · Married on 11/10/2017

Anna was great to work with. I had sampled her cakes many times long before choosing her to make my wedding cake. Honestly, her cakes are consistently good. I highly recommend her - the cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Katie · Married on 10/27/2017

Anna came highly recommended by our florist and I can see why!

We wanted a more unsual cake since our wedding was a Halloween wedding and she NAILED it! We came in for a cake tasting, which was a shocker by the way! She gave us so much cake and fillings to try we had to bring it home and we shared it with our family too!

From the get go she listened to our ideas and immediately started drawing her visual out to make sure it met our desires. She's brilliant at what she does and the quality of her cakes are superb. Fairly priced and you most definitely get what you pay for and more.

Our friends and family could not stop bragging out how gorgeous and unique our cake was! It added to our special day and I will be showing off the photos for years to come!

If you want an outstanding looking and delicious cake GO CHOOSE ANNA CAKES!

Thank you - Katie and Brad O'Brien!

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Anna Cakes 14

Josie · Married on 10/15/2017

After searching and speaking to several vendors who told me they couldn’t do the cake I wanted or wanted a outrageous price we found Anna just when I was about to give up. Anna from the very beginning was so different and easy to work with and responsive. As soon as I met her I knew she was the person who could make my cake vision come to life. Plus Not only are her cakes amazingly beautiful but they are so good ! We even struggled picking what flavor we wanted. People are still commenting on how good our wedding cake was and I am trying to find a excuse to get another cake.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Anna Cakes 15

Pamela · Married on 10/14/2017

Anna made my daughter’s wedding cake 10/14/2017... 4 tiers and the kitchen cake. Each was a different flavor and EVERYONE loved it, whatever sliced they had, they said was delicious.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Anna Cakes 16
  • W

Waynetha · Married on 04/22/2017

Anna Cakes is awesome! She is so professional and personable. We didn't know what style or flavor cake we wanted; however, during the consultation, Anna was extremely helpful and made the process easy for us. Our wedding was on 4/22/17 and we still have people talking about our cake!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Sara · Married on 04/08/2017

Choosing Anna's Cakes for our wedding cake was by far the easiest decision we made during our planning process. Her cake is absolutely amazing and she is such a talented artist with cake decoration!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Landen · Married on 04/06/2017

Do yourself a favor and BOOK! Besides her cakes being AMAZING, the thing that seriously grabbed me was Anna's personality. Her cakes are a 5 out of 5, but her personality far exceeds her amazing talents!! She is truly a blessing!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Holly · Married on 03/22/2017

We used Anna Cakes for my daughters wedding last March and I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a cake for an event. She bakes her cakes the night before the event for super freshness. Her cakes are like heaven and eating air. So light and fluffy. She worked hard to understand what my daughter wanted her cake to look like and guided her in the budgeting process. Letting her know extra details cost more and how to work around that with different options. She listened to my daughter and responded promptly with costs and what we needed to do in the whole process. Anna also worked with us with a last minute cake topper change. Instead of flowers we wanted to put a clay figurine replica of their dog Emma. It worked out perfectly! She gave us such good advice and was flawless in her delivery to our event. It was a beautiful and amazingly detailed decorated cake. I constantly show it off to my clients.

Anna Cakes 17
  • Y

Yahrah · Married on 03/12/2017

Our tasting of Anna’s Cakes was delicious and the cake was moist. We found that Anna makes her cakes the day of your wedding and they are not refrigerated a day or two prior like some other vendors. My husband and I wasted no time in hiring Anna's Cakes after our tasting for our wedding afterward. When I finally saw my wedding cake on our special day, it was everything I dreamed of and more. It was stunning. And it was just as delicious and moist as the cake tasting. Kudos to Anna!!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Meredith · Married on 02/18/2017

We got married in February 2017 and Anna Cakes did a fantastic job on our wedding cake! It tasted as good or better than the tasting and was a lot more affordable compared to every vendor I looked at. She was very accommodating and her design was beautiful!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Pat · Married on 01/21/2017

It was outstanding . Everyone simply loved it. The cake was moist, delicious, and beautiful. The bride was hesitant to even cut it. Anna was easy to work with and extremely helpful. We would recommend her cakes to anyone who is looking for a masterpiece that will be a major highlight of the event. This cake certainly satisfied that objectiv for us. Thank you, Anna. Fantastic cake!!!!1

Sent on 10/31/2016

Gloria · Married on 11/11/2016

Working with Anna was amazing! She gave us a personalized experience and really helped guide us so that we got the cake of our dreams. We previously had a really bad experience with another big name vendor in town and then got a personal recommendation for Anna. The difference in service and quality was unbelievable. Here are the advantages to working with Anna:
    1. The list of cake, filling and frosting flavors are limited. That ensures that everything Anna makes is top-notch quality, tastes homemade and is super fresh both for the tasting and the final product. The other vendor’s product tasted and seemed mass produced and was not fresh.
    2. Anna can help guide the most uninformed client (like us) as far as popular flavor combos, cake design and appropriate delivery time & method. Our entire event was held at one location and the cake was served in the same room we had the ceremony. Anna’s crew snuck the cake in at the beginning of the reception which was a great surprise for everyone as most people did not even see her delivery person.
    3. Anna offered her expertise during our tasting and unlike the other vendor she never made us feel like we were bothering her or that we were “dumb” just because we don’t know cake jargon. The other baker was late to our appointment at HER SHOP, did not apologize and never actually made eye contact with us - they were obviously not interested in our business or money. Anna on the other hand made us feel like family members and really shared in our excitement.
    4. The cake was INCREDIBLE looking & tasting! I am not sure where she got the flowers (our venue must have put some aside for her) but without ever having a post-tasting discussion the cake was exactly what we wanted, and even better.
    We will definitely be recommending Anna in the future and would not hesitate to order another cake from her in the future! Thanks again, Anna!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016