Amy Ambrose Photography

Amy Ambrose Photography

Relaxed, creative, documentary style photography

Brick, NJ 08724 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: Yes

Business Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Hi-Res Images
Liability Insurance:
Special techniques: I edit all images myself wether it be color correction, or enhancements. I will provide all images in color and black and white, and select certain images suitable for split toning.
Experience in various lighting:
Media Preference: Digital
# of Photographers I will be your hired photographer for the day, however, should you need a second photographer, that can be arranged.
Guarantees presence at event: Yes, I will always be the hired photographer.
Books >1 event per day I only book one wedding per weekend.
Replacement photographer:
Equipment Used: Two cameras, lenses, external flash units and other backup equipment.
Back-up Equipment Absolutely.
Charges: I offer reasonable package rates, but may provide services at an hourly rate for events less than 6 hours.
Shooting Overtime: Yes, extra hours may be added at $200 per hour.
Charges for travel: If there is a significant travel expense, I may require travel fees. However, I cover most of NJ .
Availability of Proofs: Up to 1 or 2 days after an event, I will provide some highlight photographs for viewing. Final viewing in an online gallery will be available in 6-8 weeks.
Initial proofs format: Digital images are offered in an online gallery.
Retains photo copyrights: No, I give the client full copyrights to their images.
Online Images: Yes, within 6-8 weeks following the event family and friends will be available to view the images in an online gallery with no obligation to purchase.
Albums offered: Packages include leather 8X10 print album. I also offer parent albums as well. Optional upgrades to flush mount digital albums available.
Final album completion: The client will recieve the album 4-6 weeks after selecting images for the album.
732-948-9056
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards