Amanda's Bridal & Tux

Amanda's Bridal & Tux

Wedding Dress ... Bridesmaids ... Tuxedos

7430 W. 52nd Ave.
Arvada, CO 80002 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
About Us

Amanda’s Bridal & Tux  is Denver's favorite wedding dress and bridesmaid dress store. Over 23 years of excelent service.

We have won the hearts and votes of Denver Brides, being voted Denver's #1 Favorite FIVE (5) years in a Row on the "A-List" for BEST Wedding Dresses. We specialize in Service, Selection and Value. We carry wedding dresses in our bridal store for any budget. We also carry tuxedos for Quinceaneras.  Our wedding gowns are from the best wedding dress designers working today, not the most expensive. We are an authorized dealer for Maggie Sottero, Alfred Angelo, Casablanca, Mori Lee and many other wedding gown designers. We have wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl, Mother's, etc. We also carry large sizes in stock. We offer group discounts and Tuxedo rentals.

Call for your Appointment today or drop by.

Call 303-422-4007         I-70 & Wadsworth,  Arvada

Mon-Thur 11-8    Fri 11-6    Sat 10-5    Sun 12-5 (Jan – July)

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to a couple of other bridal shops and found dresses that were "ok". When I went to Amanda's Bridal, every dress I tried on was a thousand times better than the dresses at other shops. Sherry, my coordinator, was immensely helpful and was straight to the point (another bridal shop tried to dance around how much certain things were going to cost). My dress is absolutely beautiful, and the staff at Amanda's were amazing! I would highly recommend Amanda's Bridal!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Private User
Amanda's Bridal & Tux is a wedding dress store from Denver, CO. We service weddings througout the local area, including Denver, Boulder, and Lakewood. Amanda's Bridal & Tux is a professional wedding bridal store that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in affordable dresses by today's top designers
303-422-4007
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire