Alissa Dinneen Photography

Alissa Dinneen Photography

Connecticut Wedding Photographer

Bristol, CT 06010 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Negat...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Alissa Dinneen Photography's clients have described her as an exceptional, elegant, unobtrusive, creative, perfectionist, who pays close attention to detail, and has a great personatliy. The combination on natural yet romantic and timeless imagery is the ideal remembrance of one of the biggest days of your lives.

Alissa Dinneen is a second-generation wedding photographer who takes pride in capturing precious moments and providing personalized service. She works with her clients from begining to end, and adapts to each individual client's needs.

To view our recent events, visit our blog at www.alissadinneen.net.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alissa Alissa! Where do I start this review? I hired Alissa for my wedding over an year ago. At that time I have been looking at many photographers on the internet, met and spoke to many but and when I saw her work, I knew she is the one as I kept going to her blog over and over again. I fell in love with her beautiful, creative pictures. When I met her in person, I liked her work and her personality even better. She followed up with me on everything and was so patient when I didn't get back on time. Fast forward many months later, Alissa worked so hard on my wedding day. She was always on time and was so prompt in capturing all the moments, she would run, climb, roll on the floor to get that perfect picture for you. She has Incredible amounts of energy, I could never see her slowing down on my wedding day! Even my friends commented on prompt she is. I absolutely love her bubbly, friendly and energetic personality. She makes you feel at ease, is not in your way, never says "No" and is very realistic and candid on what can be achieved within that day. With that said, keep in mind that the amount of images and moments she will capture within your wedding day is far more than you can imagine and plan for. She is really nice, flexible, funny and so easy to work work with. Looking just at my wedding previews, I am so glad I chose her as my photographer. I cannot wait to see the rest of my wedding pictures and am looking forward to working with her again soon.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
We absolutely love working with Alissa. I met her and her mom back in 2004 and fell in love with their work! her business has skyrocketed since then, and it's obvious why!! She is one of the most talented photographers that we have ever worked with, and all of our brides just rave about how much they love their photos! She truly brings out the beauty in every shot!
Associations I Belong to
Alissa Dinneen Photography is a wedding photographer from Connecticut. We service weddings througout the local area, including Hartford, Fairfield, and New London. Alissa Dinneen Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the CT wedding industry for 22 years. We specialize in personalized wedding photographic services
860-302-7196
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards