Alissa Dinneen Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alissa- what can I say!??! Not only is she a wedding photographer and a fabulous one...she is a wedding therapist!!! I was crazy stressed the 5 days prior to my wedding due to the forecast. Everything we had planned was outside and I was obsessed with locations we picked for pictures. She did all she could to ease my fears and everything worked out perfectly. She makes a checklist to ensure all pics you requested are taken. She double and triple checks with you before she leaves for the evening. She was on time and hysterical! Eased my husband and his nerves with having his pictures taken. After the wedding she is in touch with you promptly with proofs and my pics are AMAZING!!!! I cannot stop hanging them everywhere in my house. Wedding pictures are the ONE thing you get when the whole day is said and done, it is your memory of the flowers, your hair, how you felt even (yes she captures that too), so PICK Alissa, best money you will spend on your day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Bristol, CT 06010
BLOG

Connecticut Wedding Photographer

Alissa Dinneen Photography's clients have described her as an exceptional, elegant, unobtrusive, creative, perfectionist, who pays close attention to detail, and has a great personatliy. The combination on natural yet romantic and timeless imagery is the ideal remembrance of one of the biggest days of your lives.

Alissa Dinneen is a second-generation wedding photographer who takes pride in capturing precious moments and providing personalized service. She works with her clients from begining to end, and adapts to each individual client's needs.

To view our recent events, visit our blog at www.alissadinneen.net.

+/- read less