A Particular Event

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough great things about Egna! She was such a joy to work with and so incredibly sweet, helpful and thorough for our day-of planning. I couldn't even believe how affordable she was and she went above and beyond our expectations. She made everything the day of so seamless and easy that we didn't spend one moment worrying about what was happening when and were fully able to enjoy our beautiful wedding with friends and family. She is very responsive and detail oriented. She also helped us create our alter area for our ceremony and it was even prettier than I imagined it would be. I would HIGHLY recommend Egna to anyone, you will not regret it!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
603 E 20th ST, Houston, TX 77008

Now Serving in Houston, Katy and surroundings area

We Provide complete Planning, Floral Design and Linen Rental services for weddings, parties and corporate events. We use our expertise to help create memorable and stress free events for our clients. No matter what your budget is, We can make with it a fabulous party.  Please see our web page and look our packages and special prices.

V isit our websites aparticularevent.com and aparticulareventrental.com

Nosotros te ayudamos a coordinar y con los arreglos florales para tu boda, no importa el presupuesto que tengas, nosotros trabajamos para que tu dia sea super especial. Por favor entra a nuestra pagina web y mira nuestros paquetes y nuestros precios.

Serving Areas : Houston, Spring, Humble, Conroe, Clear Lake, Galveston,  Katy, Sugar Land and other area.

Details