4Most Sound & Light

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I have so much to say about our wonderful experience with 4MostSound at our wedding this past Friday, November 13th. First of all, I reached out to Willard almost two years ago to start pricing out DJ’s. He was very accommodating with answering all of my questions, especially when I kept reiterating how important a DJ that played the music that we chose was going to be to us. He was even more patient when I had to take a break from wedding planning due to my Maid of Honor duties for my sister’s wedding. Willard was able to pick right back up where we left off almost a year prior. He was very accommodating with our schedule, especially since we had a new baby at home. We were able to do our initial consultation via Skype, which made my life so much easier. Our main focus with our wedding was that we had some very specific nontraditional music preferences. I gave Willard the list and he was able to track down all of the songs and after listening to them, made some suggestions about when the best time to play them would be. I was EXTREMELY happy with the changes we made based on his recommendations (which he also was very adamant that it was our wedding and we could do whatever we wanted). Over all, I could not be happier with our choice to use 4MostSound. They did exactly what we asked. Although not as many people in our group of friends and family were dancers, there were several songs that had them ALL up on the dance floor. I personally have never danced so much at a wedding. If you are looking for a DJ and, like I was, are concerned that they won’t play the music that you want them to, then this is the DJ for you. Also, I would remiss if I did not mention how sweet and caring his wife and partner, Norma was. She was basically Johnny on the Spot making sure that everything was going off how it was supposed to and even double checked with us to make sure that everyone who needed to be present was present before we started the big dance songs (father/

Services Used: DJ
Ambler, PA 19002

Serving Philadelphia and Delaware with superbly attentive service and a memorable experience.

Serving all of Philadelphia and Delaware
with superbly attentive service and a memorable experience.

... read more

Serving all of Philadelphia and Delaware
with superbly attentive service and a memorable experience.

This is where we talk about ourselves.  But our brides say it better and more convincingly than we ever could.  So we'll just let them talk!...

"Finally.. the wedding came, and the reception was a BLAST. He played great music, and our dance floor was NEVER empty. The guests had a blast, we had a blast, and even my husband (who "never dances") never left the dance floor. I was so far beyond impressed and I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking for a great DJ at a great price. Thank you, Will & Norma! You were amazing to work with!!”   Kylie & Andre   “LOVE LOVE LOVE 4Most Sound!! Will and his assistant [Norma] are fabulous! They did just what we asked and our dance floor was packed all night... Would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married!”   Gary & Sue   “I can not say enough good things about Will and Norma from 4Most Sound. Absolutely above and beyond what I expected! ...an amazing DJ! Book him now! I promise, you won't regret it!"   Cindy & Bill   “From my first meeting I knew you and Norma would make sure our reception and ceremony would run smoothly...Our friends and family had an amazing time on the dance floor...and when the last song was played it was so bittersweet. We had so much fun and didn't want it to end, but boy did we end on the perfect high note :)..."   Diana & Dan   "...Will and Norma were extremely easy and fun to work with and have an extensive knowledge of all genres of music....We appreciate everything they have done for us and were hands down our favorite vendor. Thanks Will and Norma!"   Tony & Jenn     It's not about us, and we know that.  It's about you and your wedding.  When you hire us, your big day is our big day as well.  Your wedding has our entire focus.     A better company is able to deliver better service.  Hire quality, hire value, and hire for success.

About Our Music

We have no idea how many songs we have.  We stopped counting the songs when we started counting the terabytes of hard drive space it takes to contain them all.   We subscribe to Prime Cuts, the DJ subscription service.  It's expensive.  But with it, we have the newest music across multiple genres.  Prime Cuts Music is the music service of choice among radio professionals including American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest, every major radio network, thousands of radio stations worldwide and the Armed Forces Radio Network.  We receive a new disc every week at the same time they are released to the radio.  That means if you heard it on the radio this week, we already have it.     The music service sends us over 25 genres of music on a weekly basis including:
  • Adult Contemporary
  • Latin--12 genres!
  • Smooth Jazz
  • And much more

Coming To A State Nation Near You

We support marriage equality as a human rights issue and we're not alone.  2014 saw marriage equality winning in state after state, including Pennsylvania.  (We thought Pennsylvania would have been one of the last holdouts!)  Now in 2015, the US Supreme Court will decide for the entire nation whether people can marry the partners of their choice everywhere in America under the Constitution.  The cases will be argued in April with a decision expected in late June.            +/- read less