24 Carat Visuals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brianq, Jeff, and the team at 24 Carat are the BEST! I cannot tell you how many times I have looked through our photographs and relived the amazing moments of that day. Somehow they captured us, our emotions, our joy and our love....AND made us look exceptionally handsome and beautiful! The lighting and the magic touches that I know nothing about really, but can spot when I see it, are there and are impressive. In addition, the team was never intrusive or burdensome to have around. It felt like our friends were hanging out with us taking video and pictures. I would recommend them to anyone. You will be in very qualified, capable, and considerate hands.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
LOCATION
Shawnee, KS 66216

Making your memories shine

24 Carat is about the art of storytelling using visual media. Whether it's high definition video, or still photographs, we find a unique and compelling way to capture the moment / person / event.

On a much simpler level, 24 Carat is the combined talents of Brian Paulette and Jeff Rumans. Depending on the project, we either shoot separately (i.e. a simple photography assignment) or as a team (i....e. a multi-camera wedding or event). We're two guys, with piles of camera equipment and experience in a lot of different ways of using them.

If you want to capture your special day in way that doesn't blend in with every other video out there, give us a shout. We can probably not only handle it, we'll knock it out of the park.

+/- read less