We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Angelica
Just Said Yes July 2022

Sound & Lighting Costs Lake Como, Italy

Angelica, on February 19, 2021 at 9:43 PM Posted in Parties and Events 0 7
Saved Save
Hi guys! I just received a quote for 14,000.00€ for sound and light at a villa in lake como, italy.
Is this fair? I’m have a 50-60 person wedding.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Andrea, yesterday at 4:27 PM
  • Katie
    Savvy October 2021
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    Hi! I’m also getting married in Italy. I haven’t received our exact quote yet for lights but I think 14k sounds really expensive!! I’m planning to spend closer to 3k probably. We’ll see what they come back with for us.
  • M
    Expert June 2021
    Melanie ·
    • Flag

Are you doing any special in regards to lights and sound? Like is the entire villa being lit up? If not, that seems super expensive. I would ask around for another quote or two to compare prices and figure out the average in the area.

• Mrs. Spring
    Master April 2021
    Mrs. Spring ·
    • Flag
    That sounds overly priced. I would look at other options
  • Chelsea
    Just Said Yes September 2022
    Chelsea ·
    • Flag
    I’m An Italian bride too and even though we’re not at lighting yet I would definitely be dumb struck by that figure. Was this someone the venue or your wedding planner (if you have one) recommended?!
  • KiwiDerbyBride
    VIP May 2015
    KiwiDerbyBride ·
    • Flag

What does that include? It seems very high but if you’re lighting up the entire outside of the villa, stringing lights through hundreds of trees and so on, it might not be so bad.

• Angelica
    Just Said Yes July 2022
    Angelica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Let me know what they quote you for please!!! I thought the same thing
  • Andrea
    Just Said Yes May 2022
    Andrea ·
    • Flag

I'm also getting married in Lake Como next May 2022 Smiley smile Congratulations! Our sound & lighting budget came in around 8,000 EURO for a 50 person wedding.

Curious if you were limited to one vendor for these items? This seems to be the case with about 80% of the venues we looked at...in turn, this vendor has a monopoly of sorts on weddings at como villas. I'm happy to share our quote with you too!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics