Personally I would wait a bit longer to send them out until we see what this virus is going to be doing over the next month or so and then make a decision if you need to postpone it work and still have it. People will understand if there is short notice.
My shower is June 6th. I'm just waiting it out. Everyone knows when it's planned for so I think they will understand if it's short notice for still having it. It's more like my mom needs to send the formal invites.
I agree with waiting to send them out, with all the uncertainty you dont know for sure how itll play out, my shower is the end of april and I'm dreading my out of state family not being able to make it. Just breathe and take it day by day!