My wedding is August 2nd here in MA, it was in June but we postponed. I know we are heading towards reopening next week, but governor baker really didnt give much of a plan when he spoke yesterday. Any brides here planning on moving their whole wedding to next year? I am scared if i do choose to move it to next year and it comes back I will be back where i started lol. Let me know your thoughts!!!