Zelle Duda Photography Reviews

24 | Charlotte, NC

24 Reviews for Zelle Duda Photography

24 Zelle Duda Photography Reviews

Danielle · Getting married on 04/28/2019

Zelle and I have been friends since high school and has always loved photography. She is phenomenal at what she does! Also makes you feel super comfortable.

Zelle Duda Photography 1
    Zelle Duda Photography 6
    Zelle Duda Photography 7

Linda Carter · Married on 10/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Absolutely amazing photos! We received over 700 photos of our daughters wedding & LOVE every one! Very professional and talented! If we ever need professional photos again, we would choose her every time!

Rachael · Married on 10/06/2018

Zelle is a joy to work with! She goes out of her way to make you happy and make sure your experience is wonderful!

• Maria

Maria Michalak-Whitby · Married on 10/03/2018

Wonderful photography, great personality, made us feel comfortable

Zelle’s pictures captured our wedding and engagement perfectly. We are so glad we chose her!

Zelle Duda Photography 8
    Zelle Duda Photography 9
    Zelle Duda Photography 10

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Zelle is kind and easy to work with! She managed to capture our goofy personalities in an engagement session, and then she got the photos back to us lightening fast. I also love that you can buy extra images a la cart from her website if you want.

Zelle Duda Photography 11
    Zelle Duda Photography 12

Johanna · Married on 09/15/2018

Zelle is great to work with! She was patient with us while we adjusted to being the center of attention for a few hours, and her directions were simple to follow and effective in getting the right shots. Overall a very positive experience, and the photos came out looking wonderful.

Zelle Duda Photography 13
    Zelle Duda Photography 14
    Zelle Duda Photography 15

Morgan · Married on 09/08/2018

Zelle made us feel completely comfortable and we thoroughly enjoyed our session! The photos turned out amazing!

Laney · Married on 08/10/2018

I got my engagement pictures back (THE NIGHT AFTER WE TOOK THEM) and they were BEYOND amazing! I can't say good enough things about Zelle. She was friendly from the start and drove with us to the top of Carver's Gap freely talking with my fiance and I, making us feel comfortable before our pictures. She was flexible and worked with us as we had to move our engagement pictures a few times due to our hectic schedules. My fiance jokingly said he wanted a picture of us running with a dinosaur photoshopped in the background and she made it happen!! It was so funny when we saw that picture in our album. She went above and beyond and took the extra time out of her day to make us smile. We had such a great time and it was so much fun. Carver's Gap is of course beautiful, but it was Zelle that made the day special and we can't wait to shoot with her at our wedding.

Anna · Married on 05/27/2018

Zelle is absolutely amazing! We just did our engagement shots with her and LOVE them! The photos came back incredibly fast. She made the photo shoot relaxed, natural, and so fun! We look like the absolute best versions of ourselves, which is exactly what I wanted in a photographer. I feel beautiful when I look at the pictures, and my fiance looks so handsome (although I am admittedly biased on that score). What's more, she helped us find a package with the coverage we wanted for a price within our budget. I cannot recommend Zelle highly enough! She is professional, warm, and a joy to work with. Her heart and soul goes into her work, and it shows. She provides the quality of photography I always wanted for my wedding but did not think I would be able to afford until we found her. I am so excited for her to photograph our wedding!
    UPDATE:
    We absolutely love our wedding photos!!! Zelle really did an incredible job capturing the spirit of our day. The wedding photos were so prompt, too! We love how natural our photos are; just like in our engagement photos, we look like the best versions of ourselves. There are so many wonderful ones that we're going to have such a hard time picking out our favorites... I would absolutely recommend Zelle to anyone who needs a wedding photographer. She provides beautiful, stellar photographs at such a reasonable price. We are so happy we booked her for our wedding :)

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

I had a great time shooting engagement photos with Zelle! She made it so much fun, and the pictures were so natural-looking and beautiful! I can’t wait to show them off!

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2018

Zelle made capturing beautiful moments with my Fiancé, now husband, effortless...which is saying A LOT. Like most guys I know, my husband hates having his picture taken. Zelle made us both feel comfortable. At our wedding, she was professional and captured everything from the little decor details to the "wow" moments. I love her candid style and lighting/color choices. I will recommend her to all of my friends when the time comes :)

Tamara · Married on 02/18/2018

Zelle is amazing and she definitely has a good eye for capturing every moment. Giving her some ideas for my mom 60 th Birthday , she knew exactly what I want and I will def be working with her again soon.❤️

Zelle Duda Photography 16
    Zelle Duda Photography 17
    Zelle Duda Photography 18
    Zelle Duda Photography 19

Casey · Married on 11/05/2017

You can tell zelle truly loves what she does. She was so much fun to work with. She was able to really bring out true happiness and capture all the pure moments instead of just having us pose for pictures. We got our pictures back so quick and have received so many compliments on how great of a job she did. I recommend her to anyone & everyone.

Adianez · Married on 10/21/2017

The most amazing experience! Zelle was the most attentive and resourcefull vendor ever! She made me feel beautiful and confident. She gave me directions on how to pose and even help us with boutoniers. She is hired for a lifetime. Will recommend her 1000%!!!! Thank you for everything :)

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

Zelle was amazing to work with. She asked questions prior to the shoot to help better cater to our desire.
    We had a blast taking the pictures and never once did we pose and say cheese! She used her own creative way to bring out our natural smiles as we laughed and enjoyed each other. We received our pictures in a more than timely manner and they were amazing quality! 5.0 all the way around!

Agata · Married on 09/16/2017

Zelle was amazing from day 0! She was super responsive and attentive. She made sure we got to "meet" over FaceTime to talk some details as I had no idea where to even begin. It was awesome meeting her for our engagement photos and I was so glad with how flexible she was in moving locations (the spot we chose was closed on the Blue Ridge Parkway). She had our photos to us so quickly and I was truly impressed with how wonderful they came out (Andrew and I didn't even think we wanted engagement photos!).

She was very helpful in deciding what kind of photos I wanted for my wedding and helped figure out a timeline. She was stern and got the pictures I wanted from everyone on the hectic day. I truly recommend Zelle!

Caroline · Married on 09/06/2017

Zelle is my go to photographer for EVERY occasion. She is a very dynamic photographer and will go out of her way to make sure that your vision becomes a reality. One of the things I love about working with Zelle is that she is so communicative and offers a level of service that is unbeatable for the price. Another plus is that she offers packages that include print copies and graphics of your photos; she even had some keepsake photos put on magnets for me. If you book Zelleography rest assured that she will make you feel taken care of. Whether its your wedding day or a maternity shoot, you will not need to stress if you book Zelle.

Debbie · Married on 08/05/2017

Great personality! Very helpful, easy to work with.

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Zelle is wonderful! She is so personable and easy to feel comfortable around. I really enjoyed her being a part of my big day! Due to our own scheduling constraints, we were unable to work an engagement session in before the wedding but Zelle was so patient and accommodating with us. She gave me several options to get the value of the engagement session in on my wedding day or after. We chose some extra time for the reception and we are SO happy with our photographs!!

Jaime · Married on 09/17/2016

Zelle captured my wedding on 9/17/16. She is super easy and fun to work with. She has you fill out a survey to make sure she takes the pictures you want most and has information about your wedding party-attention to detail that is so helpful in making things flow smoothly. Also, it's important to her that her prices are fair and reasonable. I highly recommend you support her small business. You'll get unbeatable prices and attention. Thanks again, Zelleography!

Gina · Married on 09/17/2016

Zelle is so pleasant to work with and she did an amazing job covering the pictures for my daughters wedding! She puts you at ease with her willingness to work with you on getting the pictures you want without rushing through...she truly wants you to be happy with your pictures and poses. I love how flexible she is to where and when you would like to do a photo shoot, and you can beat the value of her packages!! We are so pleased with how many pictures she took and would recommend her to anyone who wants a great experience with a wedding photographer!

• W

Whitney · Married on 12/05/2015

I loved using her! Our pictures were gorgeous! I refer everyone I know to her!

Bryan · Married on 09/01/2017

Very professional. Non invasive. We got just what we asked for.