Your Wedding Belles Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Sage Jessica
    Sage D. Married on 10/09/2021

Easy to work with

We hired Julia and her team to help us with officiating the wedding of our dreams. After talking to Julia on the phone and hearing her passion we knew it was a fit. Easy to communicate with and really impressive
    options for how and what was said during the ceremony. We felt it was perfect .
    Taylor Married on 09/24/2021

Wonderful Ceremony!

Your Wedding Belles was recommended to us by our venue and Julia was amazing. She wrote up the ceremony drafts and allowed us to edit them however we saw fit. She did such a great job and everything flowed so well and felt so natural. She responded to us right away, was so engaging, and arrived early. Highly recommend going with her and her team!
  • Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 05/16/2021

Lucky to have Julia!

We are lucky to have had Julia on our special day! After two postponements due to COVID-19, we ended up losing our original officiant that we had planned due to retirement. He suggested someone else, but we didn’t quite feel like we fit, so the search continued. I ended up putting out a PSA on Facebook bridal page which is where I found Julia and Your Wedding Belles. She was quick to respond and we met up quickly to discuss our options. It was so great meeting her and felt like we connected immediately. She listened to our story, took notes, and felt genuinely interested in performing our wedding ceremony.

We hired her and loved our ceremony. She is quick to respond and took in all our considerations for the day. We wanted to make sure we had her and no one else after our meeting, we wanted to incorporate a group champagne toast at the beginning of the ceremony, and have hand-fasting ceremony (big Scottish Outlander fans here). She did it all and it was beautiful! She sent over 3 different outlines of ceremonies to gage which direction we wanted to go in and then she personalized it from there. It was fantastic!

The only downfall I would say is that I wish she went over both of our vows to see how they matched up in timing. My vows were much longer than my husbands which got us really behind schedule so that would have been helpful to stay on time. However, I guess I could have asked, but I didn’t think about it at the time.
    At the end of the ceremony, everything was very organized in getting everyone to sign. Then, she took all the documents and sent them in herself and we didn’t have to worry about it. We are very pleased with our services and highly recommend Julia!
    Joan A. Married on 04/12/2021

Ron and Joanie's desert wedding..

I would hire Julia Satterlee from YOUR WEDDING BELLES again in a heart beat..she was the best..professional, friendly, went the extra mile to provide helpful hints and then her follow up was amazing. We traveled 563 miles to meet her and it proved to be so much more than we could ever imagine a person/company to give to her clients. Yes please consider Your Wedding Belles for you special day.
    Jessica R. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Officiant

Julia was amazing. Communicated well. Listened to our needs and wants. Helped us with making the ceremony our own with the perfect vows. Made the ceremony sound flawless. Would recommend to all my family and friends. Worth every penny.
  • Natalie
    Natalie R. Married on 09/19/2020

Simple and everything we imagined

Julia was great! She responded quickly and was very helpful. Our ceremony was simple and on the beach, she made it special and it was everything we had imagined!
  • W
    Willow N. Married on 09/05/2020

Poised and professional

Reverend Julia now has a small team of officiants. She does all the writing, and we had Reverend Jill officiate. I was impressed by Reverend Jill's poise, professionalism, and confidence. She projected just fine with her mask on for a 9 person ceremony. She showed up on time looking very sharp and ready to go. My impossible to please family was raving about how great she was! She traveled to OC for no extra charge.
    Daria T. Married on 08/23/2020

Amazing service

They were amazing! Julia and Jill were so kind and helpful. We had a beautiful ceremony and they did everything for us and explained every step on what to do. She arrived on time and was so kind and professional. Thanks so much! I highly recommend 🥰
  • Richard
    Richard O. Married on 07/11/2020

Julia was perfect

Julia performed our ceremony on July 11, 2020. She was professional and extremely helpful. She went beyond her job to make our day perfect . when something needed attention, such as some outfit adjustments for myself and my husband, she was more than happy to help out. But more importantly she spoke beautifully and everyone at my ceremony felt as though she was the perfect officiant. I found her through weddingwire and she was quick to respond to my inquiry and at a reasonable price. She is also very friendly and will help guide you through this process and I highly recommend her service.
  • Melba
    Melba J. Married on 07/11/2020

Julia is amazing!

We had a very small, and intimate elopement at our apartment. Julia was right on time, and she made the best out of our little gathering. Since the moment she first spoke on the phone with me, I felt a great connection as she's very easy to speak to and answered all my questions. We highly recommend Julia!!!
    Greg M. Married on 07/10/2020

Julia is amazing!

Julia was amazing! We had a very simple, small wedding, but Julia made the ceremony memorable and magical. She worked with us to create and tailor the perfect processional, allowing us to make it our very own. She was a delight to work with and made us feel so comfortable. She immediately felt like part of the family. We cannot recommend her highly enough!
  • Celeste
    Celeste P. Married on 05/16/2020

Wedding Officiant

We absolutely LOVED having Julia as our officiant. We only spoke on the phone ( per our own preference) and even still she managed to deliver the most perfect ceremony. We wanted short, sweet, and beautiful and that is exactly what we got ! 10000% happy with our wedding ceremony!
  • Keely
    Keely H. Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing & Beautiful Ceromony

Julia was so wonderful! She helped me all the way through the process of getting married and made sure I had everything I needed! Answered my endless questions. She performed an amazing beach ceremony for my husband and I! We appreciate her so much!

Your Wedding Belles's reply:

Thank you so much, Keely! I couldn’t be more grateful to have been part of your spectacular day! Congratulations! 🍾
  • W
    Wesley R. Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing!

Julia took the time to get to know my husband and I so she could personalize our ceremony. She gave me multiple options to choose from as a starting ground and I could edit from there. I didn’t need to though because one of the was perfect from the start! When I read it I cried. I also told her that I would like a few things added to our vows to personalize them and she added them beautifully.
  • Janet
    Janet G. Married on 05/02/2020

Thank you Julia!

Our wedding was set for April 25th, but of course as with everything else, it was postponed. It was on May 2nd. We had already met with Julia, she was on time, professional and friendly. She was also very accommodating as we had to change the date and venue. She agreed to come to our house and perform our ceremony during the masked pandemic!!!
    Brittany B. Married on 11/21/2019

Friendly, Respectful, Timely, and Affordable Officiant!

Julia was very kind and helpful during the process leading up to the wedding. We had a casual phone conversation initially to get to know one another, and we clicked right away! She provided me a few different pieces to review (marriage vows) that helped me figure out the direction and vibe I was feeling for our big day. I even provided her with my own feedback and recommendations that she was open to incorporating! She’s very communicative, respectful, and was expressively thankful for choosing her to be part of our special day. Also, her services were under $200, which $50 of that is only optional if you need / want her at your rehearsal! Stay away from overpriced Officiants who don’t really care what you want or don’t vibe with your expectations, and simply just want to charge you $400+ to read a transcript for 15-20 min. Definitely recommend her services for your wedding. Cheers!
    Michelle Married on 10/06/2019

Awesome Officiant!

Julia was professional, on time and gave great guidance during our ceremony. We were both really nervous and she helped to calm our nerves down. I enjoyed her presence and appreciate the bit of advice she gave me before getting married. She's also accommodating and has some friendly humor. Bonus part was the fact that she loved the alpacas!
  • Tkbmandy
    Tkbmandy Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Julia was amazing from the get go! My husband and I wanted someone very personable, with a sense of humor and that also matched our morals and values. After a phone interview, we both knew Julia was the one for us! We wanted to include some special Psalms, Bible verses and prayers without bombarding our guests with RELIGION 101. Julia was very receptive to our wishes. Julia had such technique in making the entire ceremony flow while hitting each one of the marks flawlessly. We even experienced a small family issue right before the Big Day and Julia was so relaxed and reassuring that it was no problem to make any changes - even 5 mins before the ceremony. Thankfully she talked me off my ledge! We had guests complimenting us all night on the ceremony. She was quick per our request but it did not feel rushed by any means. It was truly one of the most beautiful magical moments that I will remember for the rest of my life. Thank you Julia for sharing in our incredible day!
  • Susie
    Susie Married on 06/13/2019

This is the officiant you want.

Julia was an absolute LIFESAVER for our wedding. We were a part of the corona-couple group whose wedding was postponed until the fall. We really had our heart set on the date so decided to elope! I connected with a number of different officiants I could find online, and immediately felt a connection with Julia. Instead of just sending over a pre-made script she took the time to really hear our story, and understand what we were looking for in terms of our marriage. She is a wonderful communicator, and absolutely put me at ease throughout the entire process. She was professional, calm, radiated kindness... everything you want your officiant to encompass. Going above and beyond is an understatement, if you have the ability to work with her and have her be your officiant... you won't regret it. THANK YOU SO MUCH JULIA! You will forever be a cornerstone of our special day!
  • Diana-marie
    Diana-Marie Married on 05/28/2019

She is the BEST

She is very “about your day” she asked me questions and made sure everything was as we wanted it!! I did a DIY wedding and it was very stressful but having her as our officiant made that one less thing to worry about.. she came to our wedding rehearsal and arrived in a timely manner on our wedding day!! I would definitely recommend her
    Donella B. Married on 04/01/2019

Mother of the Bride

I got in touch with Julia the week before my daughter's wedding. She was very understanding and accommodating of our situation, which was unusual. We ended up needing her the day if the wedding and as promised she showed up, early. looked beautiful and professional. She delivered our ceremony with the ease and comfort of someone who's born to be in front of a mic. She was pleasant, organized, well presented and friendly. I would highly recommend her to be a part of your special day.
    Dawn K. Married on 03/24/2019

Executive Consultant

Julia was amazing!! From the minute we met her, we knew she was the one to officiate our marriage. She created a beautiful blend of our faith, love for one another and who we are as a couple into words that made our vows beyond perfection. Without hesitation, we would recommend her and consider her a friend.
    Melinda B. Married on 03/22/2019

Over & above my expectations

Last minute call for help after San Diego cancelled my outdoor ceremony. Found Julia on Thumbtack and she was perfect. We spoke on the phone over 3000 miles away and she had the sermon down perfectly!
  • Brian
    Brian J. Married on 03/16/2019

Thank You Julia!! You rock!!

Julia was a blessing to my wife and I. She officiated our wedding with care and professionalism. She assisted with our vows and customized the ceremony to fit us.

Thank You Julia!! You Rock!!