17 Reviews for Your Still Life Photography

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
17 Your Still Life Photography Reviews

Amy and Scott with Your Still Life Photography were absolutely amazing! Quick to respond and willing to meet whenever needed. Amy did our engagement photos and with no experience in getting our photo taken we instantly were comfortable and Amy guided us through the whole thing! The day of the wedding Amy and her other shooter Scott arrived on time, helped guide all the photos smoothly, and kept us laughing the whole time! I love how clear and timeless their photos are and they are so creative doing anything to get the perfect shot! Amy's daughter also was our videographer and her other daughter was there at the wedding to help assist an keep the night going smoothly! Couldn't recommend them more!

Profile Picture Ali, 11/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy, from Your Still Life is absolutely wonderful. We were put in contact with her through someone else and it was truly the best blessing. I am having to plan everything remotely due to working out of state but she has made it all truly a breeze. From our first conversation, it is very clear her passion and joy she has for photography. Just from the first conversation, she made me so excited for the photos and just to meet her. My expectations were truly exceeded as we continued to work together from her flexibility to fit us in for our engagement photos when I was in town, to her timely communication, and the incredible photos we received. Not only did she make the planning super easy, when we met her for our engagement photos she could not have been more welcoming and calming for us as we were nervous about getting professional photos done for the first time. Truly cannot say enough great things and we are so excited about working with Your Still Life again for our wedding next year

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Your Still Life Photography was my ONLY choice for wedding photos. I had seen several friends use them and I did not even look at anyone else. Photo's were my number 1 for my wedding and they are GORGEOUS!
Working with Amy has been a joy! She makes you feel so comfortable and her and her partner Scott are not scared of anything! It was pretty much completely dark when we were doing out romantic photos outside and they look AMAZING! They also got really cool shots with the fire truck we had at our wedding. I have zero regrets or complains! You will be SO happy with your engagement photos, bridals, and wedding photos. AND her daughter does AMAZING VIDEO!!!!

Profile Picture Maegan, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We highly recommend Amy and Scott of Your Still Life Photography. They made the photography aspect of our wedding so easy at a good price for our budget. They are friendly, professional, organized, and really seem to love what they do. They captured the laughter and tears of our day perfectly! We would absolutely choose them again for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I absolutely LOVE my wedding pictures!! The day went by so fast but they captured every minute and they did a great job!

Profile Picture CarolAnn, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely wonderful! They made the taking of pictures easy and so much fun! Our engagement, bridal portraits and wedding images turned out better than we could have ever imagined! They surely captured the full emotion and feeling throughout the event! We highly recommend them to anyone for any event!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Weddings can definitely be stressful, especially on the big day. Scott and Amy definitely eased my nerves and worked so well with myself, my husband, the wedding party, and my family on my wedding day. And I can't even explain how pleased we were with ALL of our pictures. They truly captured very special moments and I am so thankful that I chose them for to photograph our wedding day!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone, and will be doing so in the future!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day

Amy and Scott were absolutely amazing and we are so happy we decided to book with them! The images they captured were even more perfect than we ever could have imagined.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy is AMAZING to work with! We have so many beautiful pictures of our wedding day, wonderful wedding portraits, and fun engagement photos! A few things that I think really set YSL apart from other photographers I've observed in weddings I've been in or attended are:
1. Amy and Scott took pictures through out the entire day, but it never felt invasive. Since we were married in a church where the photographers were required to stay further back, they placed remote cameras in the front for close ups and took photos from the balcony. This gave us a lot of variety in pictures and allowed for the attention to stay on the ceremony, rather than constant clicking noises.
2. When it came to taking formal pictures with the families and bridal party, they were very organized and had a game plan. We got so many beautiful pictures taken around downtown Raleigh in a short period of time. They knew where to go and had ideas of how the wedding party should line up. We did not have to miss out on our cocktail reception because we were already done taking pictures.
3. The weddings albums that YSL puts together are BEAUTIFUL. I have not stopped looking at mine since it arrived. It truly tells the story of the day. I wish I could relive that day over and over again and now I can when I look at my album. The only downside of the album was how difficult it was to pick which photos to include, since I had 1000+ amazing photos!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Amy and Scott. Amy even hired a third photographer to take our photos, because she had been recovering from surgery and wanted to make sure she got all the amazing shots! And I know they got them, because when they got super excited about a photo, they just had to show us right away. I cannot wait until I see Amy again, which will be when she takes my future maternity and family photos. I know you will love Amy as much as I do. She is not only an AMAZINGLY talented photographer, but now she is a friend :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/24/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Your Still Life Photography was nothing short of a wonderful experience! I have already recommended her to several of my friends and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer with affordable pricing!

From our first meeting where they made us feel so welcomed (trust me, we interviewed 6 vendors and she was the only one that made us feel like we weren't just another check in the bank) to our engagement pictures which blew our friends and family away! Amy was so flexible with every request we had to make these photos unique yet still familiar to us as a couple--she even went out of her way to meet at our house for a quick photo shoot before our actual engagement shoot just so we could include our pup in some of the photos! The Save the Dates that she created for us were so beautiful and of great quality!

Then I worked with Amy on my bridal portraits--she not only had wonderful recommendations for where to take these photos, she also made me feel comfortable and beautiful. I am still in love with my bridal portraits!!

For our wedding photos, we were absolutely blown away with what Amy and her husband were able to capture! We had an outdoor wedding and the photos were so gorgeous! She captured everything we wanted and so many photos we never would have thought to ask for but fell in love with.

Some of the things I appreciated most about working with Your Still Life Photography (besides the actual photos themselves):
-So affordable! The package included everything we wanted (engagement photos, wedding photos, rights to the photos, albums, etc) plus the bridal portraits which I wasn't sure I even wanted but ended up loving!

-Videography deal! Your Still Life Photography works closely with Kissing Toad Productions and we were able to get an awesome deal on our wedding video!

-Friendly! I'm happy to say that it was truly a pleasure to work with this vendor! Professional, relatable, and so friendly!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is absolutely amazing and is wonderful to work with. The bridal portraits she created were beautiful and so creative. I would recommend her to my closest friends and any stranger I meet!

Profile Picture Cheryl , 11/29/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Excellent photographers and very nice to work with. They were prompt and professional and very friendly helpful throughout the planning process and the wedding. I would recommend this group completely.

Profile Picture lancie, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I found Your Still Life while looking for a wedding photographer. We contacted Amy and met soon after. She answered all of our questions and we booked her right away!! She provided another photographer (Scott) at our wedding, so she was with the girls and he was with the guys. They took so many photographs and they came out absolutely STUNNING. I am in love with the work that they did for us- absolutely in love. They couldn't have been any better! The communication, the workmanship, the services provided- amazing. Also, the turn around time was great. Our wedding was in early November and all of our photos were available to us before Christmas! We are so happy with this vendor- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Slideshow

Amy and her husband were amazing the day of our wedding. They did and an outstanding job and we could not of asked for a better for photography team.

Profile Picture User2947466, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy did incredible work! She captured all of the important moments and then some! The photos I received were beautiful and I get excited to show my album to everyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/24/14, 1 Review