Your Day Weddings & Events Reviews

Your Day Weddings & Events 5
Your Day Weddings & Events 6
Your Day Weddings & Events 7

Chastity · Married on 10/12/2018

Your day Weddings did an amazing job for us and helped us plan the wedding if our dreams while making it stress free for us.

Hiring Wendy and Your Day Weddings to plan our wedding was the best thing we did for ourselves. Wendy is very professional and caring. She did everything and more to make sure our day was special and helped us achieve our dream wedding. She did everything from decor, provide a DJ (Eric is amazing), and helped us switch venues AND made sure to find a venue we loved that would allow our puppy Bear to be present at our ceremony. We would recommend their services to any couple if they want to have the wedding of their dreams and be stress free during the planning process! Wendy is such a sweet person and goes above and beyond to make sure you will have everything you want on your big day. We are so happy we chose Your Day Weddings to plan our special day!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Your Day Weddings & Events 14
    Your Day Weddings & Events 15
    Your Day Weddings & Events 16

Your Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much! You were both such a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad I had the chance to get to know you both and Bear. You are both amazing people and you have a love that will last forever! I look forward to working with you in the future and continuing our friendship for years to come. I wish you nothing but the best that life can bring you, forever and always! ❤️❤️❤️

Elaine Hamrick · Married on 06/02/2018

For a Beautiful Stress-free Wedding, The Right Planner is a Must

Having a Wedding Planner is the most important gift that you can give yourself and Wendy Garcia is the tops! With her guidance and knowledge of the top professionals working within our budget, I feel we saved much more than the cost of having a planner. Having the beautiful wedding of our dreams without the stress of organizing and the worry of it all coming together made for a perfect day. From the invitations, cake, food, dress alterations, linens, music, reception decorations to the flow of the ceremony and reception, she was with me all the way! Thank You Wendy!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Your Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you both. And I have a new love for Pahrump and their wineries! So much fun!!! You are both awesome people and I look forward to getting together with you many more times in the future. Best wishes to you both! ❤️❤️❤️
  • F

Farha · Married on 09/03/2017

The 1st day we met Wendy I knew we were a match made in heaven, besides meeting my soul mate, now husband. She's a great listener And made sure everything that we wanted whether we could afford it or not was brought to life on our big day. Her professionalism, caring, thoughtfulness just over all amazing person work She definitely exceeded our expectations. Having a vision of what you want on your Special day and then actually brought to life just totally blew our minds. We just simply can't thank her enough for everything she's done. Meeting And hiring her was one of the best Decisions we've made for our wedding. God has truly blessed her with a gift Of making others feel special, loved, beautiful and happy on there big day. We truly love her and now we have a friend for life.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Lars · Married on 07/29/2017

Wendy was amazing. She gave me and my fiancé a great service and followed though every step of the way. We were truly happy that we found her as she worked around our busy schedules and was flexible, understanding and extremely knowledgeable on everything from DJ services to catering and photographer's services. Wendy gave us a fantastic wedding experience and I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Christalyn · Married on 05/13/2017

Finding Wendy was the best wedding investment ever!! From our first meeting to the days after our wedding we could not have asked for a better planner, confidant, therapist and now life long friend!!!
    Wendy, thank you so much for listening to all of our ideas, putting a plan together and making sure that plan was delivered flawlessly! Our day was the most perfect and most exciting day of my life and Wendy made sure of it! Trust in her process bc she knows what she’s doing!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Your Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I had so much fun planning and executing your wedding and your design, and getting to know all of you. You and your family will live in my heart, always! I wish the best of love and life to you all...looking forward to our lifelong friendship. ❤️

amber · Married on 03/04/2017

Wendy is truly amazing!
    She made our wedding day nothing but perfect! She has great vendors she works very closely with and they are all amazing.. She was very attentative and made sure all my questions and thoughts ignoledged.. She was amazing to work with and made my dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/02/2016

--Having "Your Day Wedding and Events" by Wendy Garcia coordinate my daughter's wedding was the best decision I could of made. Wendy was by my side from the minute we hired her. She went above and beyond the call of duty.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Lori · Married on 06/13/2015

I got engaged on 7/4/14, and the wedding planning started immediately. My fiancé and I set our wedding date for 6/13/15, giving us 11 months to plan. My family, friends and myself thought that planning this wedding would be simple especially since we had almost a full year to plan. Eight months later, we were all completely overwhelmed with the stress of preparing this wedding, and we didn't know what to do. Then the wonderful Wendy came into our lives. With only three more months until the wedding, and so many things falling apart; Wendy worked her magic and rescued this wedding as well as our peace of mind. I was completely amazed at how she was able to tie up the loose ends, and make my wedding better than I could have ever imagined in such a short period of time. I was able to have a wedding better than what I dreamed, and it's all because of Wendy! :)

Sent on 02/26/2016

Krystin · Married on 06/13/2015

If you would love to have the perfect day for your “I do’s”, please hire Wendy Garcia. She put together the most amazing wedding for my sister, more perfect than we ever imagined. From the very first day that we hired Wendy, peace and harmony started to flow, literally! From the small things such as specific table number holders (which she had found and ordered in less time then it took us to text her our request!), providing the perfect DJ, and somehow putting together amazing table centerpieces that were better than we tried to describe, Wendy knew exactly how to create everything we needed, based off of our general ideas, but better. Planning the wedding was much more calm and easier knowing we had Wendy.
    The day of was absolutely perfect. It was so comforting to know that everything would be handled perfectly and we didn’t have a worry in the world because we knew Wendy was there taking care of everything. Everyone had such a blast, including the grandparents, children, and even the guests who didn’t know many people. My sister had the happiest day of her life, and I know when my day comes, I am putting Wendy on speed dial!
    Thank you Wendy! - Krystin

Sent on 02/29/2016

Veronica · Married on 10/02/2014

Wendy was a very helpful person, she gave us a lot of great advice on many things regarding to our wedding. She made these gorgeous center pieces, I receive a lot of nice complements from many people. Any question or any doubt that we had, she was there for us to answer and help us. Wendy Garcia is very knowledgeable and has a lot of experience planning weddings, We both were very happy to have her as our consultant and planner in our beautiful wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Everything turned out great! She made my day go really smooth and I didn't have to worry about anything! Everything was set up exactly how I wanted it, and everything went together so well! She also partners with a dj, Eric Roberts, who is amazing! They are well worth the money to have! The dj really made the wedding. Everybody had a great time!

Sent on 11/17/2013