You + Photo Booth Reviews

39 Reviews for You + Photo Booth

39 You + Photo Booth Reviews
  • Lindsie

Lindsie · Getting married on 08/01/2019

Seattle Wedding Photo Booth might just be the best value photo booth in the Pacific Northwest! They traveled to Spokane, Wa and performed their service for less than it would have cost me to hire a Spokane business! Additionally, this was definitely the biggest hit at our wedding. The guests are still raving about how much fun the photo booth was!

Kseniya · Married on 04/16/2016

Me and my husband rented this company for our wedding. We all had so much fun taking pictures with all the different props. Family and friends now have great memories to share.

We had a very great experience with YOU PLUS - Portland Photo Booth at our wedding. I like that they took care of everything and made it a headache free experience for us. Guests loved it and we have an awesome keepsake album full of funny pictures of our guest. Thanks again for awesome experience.

• User4620651 · 2+ years ago

one thing that was important to us was dependability-the other thing was to get what we were promised-wow. let me tell you this company delivers- and easy going friendly and fun staff. they call to go over all details and everything goes so smooth that you dont even have to think about anything- they are so professional that you can sense the experience they have. our booth was a big hit. Thanks Timm

We loved this photo booth company for our corporate party. Staff was on time, set up quickly, and overall a great help. Everyone loved the props and photos. Will definitely use them again.

Thanks!

Thank you soo much for bringing so much fun to our wedding!!

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2014

It was a pleasure working with you+ photo booth. They came when planned and coordinated with my venue well. I had nothing to worry about at all once arriving at my reception, it was all taken care of.

A · Married on 06/28/2014

We had You + Photo Booth provide photo booth services for our wedding reception. It was fantastic! The photo booth was very popular and everyone was inside taking photos and laughing and having a grand time. Everyone in attendance mentioned that they loved the photo booth. Booking You + Photo Booth was easy. Contacting the manager and staff was easy and they responded efficiently. They were professional and arrived in time and provided VERY HIGH quality pictures. The photo booth instructions were easy to follow for users on the day of the event. Guests left with a great piece of memorabilia and we kept one of the two photo strips for our memory book to keep for always. I will always enjoy looking back at the photos. I recommend the You + Photo Booth to you and will recommend to family and friends. Thank you!

Nikki · Married on 06/21/2014

This was a hit! The kids and adults loved this!

It was fun to have a photobooth at our wedding.

Daniece · Married on 04/12/2014

The photo booth was wonderful for our event. Our group loved it!!

We hired You Plus Photo Booth for our church youth party. One of the things we instantly liked is how quickly they respond to our emails and the questions we had. Booking and paying online was easy. They delivered and provided service like promised. The youth had a lot of fun and had something to take home with them to remember our party! Thank you!

Evelyn · Married on 07/30/2013

Everything was wonderfull Will recommand your business.
    Thank you for eveything.

Evelyn Ruiz

The photo booth was a hit! Loved the scrapbook they provided for the guests to put pictures in and write notes. The booth is very neat and professionally put together.

They were awesome! Only comment for future bride, if you put them in a dark corner be sure to provide tables and some light. I didn't realize until the end of the night that the guy running the booth and all my guests were putting pictures and signing the book in the dark. Oops. It was a blast and a hit for the whole party!! Still hearing about the photo booth stories! Thanks again!

We were very pleased with the service he provided on time and everything worked great throughout the whole day. Recommend to anyone.

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2012

Great company to work with! Very responsive to all of my questions via email beforehand. I did a guestbook where guests took a photobooth photo copy, added it to the guestbook, and signed next to it. The guestbook is hilarious, and the guests had a copy to take home with them. This was a HUGE hit!

David · Married on 07/07/2012

You guys did a wonderful job on our wedding on 7/7, We paid for 2 hours and they stayed a little over 2 hours for us to fill up our photo booth album which was awesome! Great picture quality and great service, I have 4 more wedding's next year that i will definitely refer you guys to!! Fantastic job!!!

• Theresia

Theresia · Married on 02/18/2012

My guests rave about Tim. The photobooth was awesome. It was the best investment for my wedding. I love looking at the scrapbook that Tim & my guests put together for me!

Hannah · Married on 08/27/2011

We decided last minute that we wanted a photo booth for our wedding reception. I e-mailed Tim and he got back to me within 24 hours and told me that he had a photobooth available and sent me all the information that I needed. I was able to book the photobooth quickly and at an amazing price! I am forever grateful for the wonderful memories that we have from the photobooth at our wedding reception! Plus we got a photobook with a copy of each strip of pictures that our guests did and a thumb drive with a copy of the pictures as well. This was a huge hit at our wedding and we would definitely recommend them to anyone! Thank you so much!

Best Wishes,
    Hannah Mitchell

Marie · Married on 08/06/2011

Tim and Seattle Wedding Photo Booth were fantastic. We can't recommend them enough. Best part: Everyone looked amazing in the pictures. I've definitely used photobooths where the pictures were fun but a little unflattering; however, Seattle Wedding Photo Booth's images were absolutely perfect. Everyone had a blast in the photobooth, and the photos will be loved for years to come. I recommend them very highly, and for the price you can't get quality like this anywhere else in Seattle.

Tanya · Married on 03/26/2011

I absolutely LOVED having a photobooth at our wedding! Not only was Tim there to supervise the entire time, making sure everything went smoothly, he also made a sort of scrapbook with our guests signing next to their photos. It was so much fun for everyone, and looking through it that evening, and often since then always brings back great memories! I would recommend this to anyone, as I have already, because it is a little something extra that makes a big difference in the memory of our big day!

• User4824951 · event on: 12/31/2014

Thank you You Plus Photo Booth for helping our guests have an unforgettable News Years Eve! We'll defiantly see you next year!

Tayler · Married on 10/07/2016

Highly recommend for anyone thinking of getting a photo booth. The overall look is very appealing, the props were great, and the picture quality is AMAZING! I will be using them in the future for any photo booth needs I may have.

Debbie · Married on 09/27/2014

You + photo booth was an awesome addition to our daughter's wedding. All of the guests were having so much fun. Ours was set up away from the crowd which made guests not so shy.

The people running the booth were very helpful and professional. I would recommend them for any event!