39 Reviews for You + Photo Booth

Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)
37 You + Photo Booth Reviews

So much fun everyone loved it!

Profile Picture User7881832, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a great addition to our wedding; my only complaints are (1) initially they weren't responsive in a timely manner and (2) the computer screen in the booth was not available for way too long b/c of overheating?! This made taking pictures a bit of a challenge. An update in their technology might be needed. Overall, good service, good attendant (though he was MIA when I first came down to the reception).

Profile Picture K, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Highly recommend for anyone thinking of getting a photo booth. The overall look is very appealing, the props were great, and the picture quality is AMAZING! I will be using them in the future for any photo booth needs I may have.

Profile Picture Tayler, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Me and my husband rented this company for our wedding. We all had so much fun taking pictures with all the different props. Family and friends now have great memories to share.

Profile Picture Kseniya, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a very great experience with YOU PLUS - Portland Photo Booth at our wedding. I like that they took care of everything and made it a headache free experience for us. Guests loved it and we have an awesome keepsake album full of funny pictures of our guest. Thanks again for awesome experience.

Profile Picture User6009650, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery

one thing that was important to us was dependability-the other thing was to get what we were promised-wow. let me tell you this company delivers- and easy going friendly and fun staff. they call to go over all details and everything goes so smooth that you dont even have to think about anything- they are so professional that you can sense the experience they have. our booth was a big hit. Thanks Timm

Profile Picture User4620651, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved this photo booth company for our corporate party. Staff was on time, set up quickly, and overall a great help. Everyone loved the props and photos. Will definitely use them again.

Thanks!

Profile Picture User4621303, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you soo much for bringing so much fun to our wedding!!

Profile Picture User4460320, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure working with you+ photo booth. They came when planned and coordinated with my venue well. I had nothing to worry about at all once arriving at my reception, it was all taken care of.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You + photo booth was an awesome addition to our daughter's wedding. All of the guests were having so much fun. Ours was set up away from the crowd which made guests not so shy.

The people running the booth were very helpful and professional. I would recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My grandson (8 years old) was a totally "in love" with this...The photobooth was set up at 6:00 - but this was a good hour before we needed to use it..HOWEVER, my grandson was in and out and in and out and loved it...So, all's well! Thanks!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/24/14, 1 Review
4.3

Great service! Slow on posting pictures online though

Profile Picture User4320375, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had You + Photo Booth provide photo booth services for our wedding reception. It was fantastic! The photo booth was very popular and everyone was inside taking photos and laughing and having a grand time. Everyone in attendance mentioned that they loved the photo booth. Booking You + Photo Booth was easy. Contacting the manager and staff was easy and they responded efficiently. They were professional and arrived in time and provided VERY HIGH quality pictures. The photo booth instructions were easy to follow for users on the day of the event. Guests left with a great piece of memorabilia and we kept one of the two photo strips for our memory book to keep for always. I will always enjoy looking back at the photos. I recommend the You + Photo Booth to you and will recommend to family and friends. Thank you!

Profile Picture A, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was a hit! The kids and adults loved this!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was fun to have a photobooth at our wedding.

Profile Picture User7176533, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

How can I see the pictures on line

Profile Picture Seema, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was wonderful for our event. Our group loved it!!

Profile Picture Daniece, 4/12/14, 1 Review
4.7

All my guests loved the photo booth! Wish I had more time to take pictures with my guests in the booth, but only got to partake twice.

Profile Picture User3797002, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Professional and excellent service. Would definitely recommend and use again!

Profile Picture User3800426, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired You Plus Photo Booth for our church youth party. One of the things we instantly liked is how quickly they respond to our emails and the questions we had. Booking and paying online was easy. They delivered and provided service like promised. The youth had a lot of fun and had something to take home with them to remember our party! Thank you!

Profile Picture User4621436, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our tenants greatly enjoyed the photo booth for our corporate event. We would definitley like to have you back in the future for other events. My only complaint, was the the attendant stood off in a corner for the entire 2 hours. It wasn't necessary that he be involved in the event but it came across as unprofessional.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Arrived on time, set up and props were great, all the guests loved it. I misunderstood about the scrap book. I thought it was going to be available at the site so that people could sign it as the guest book.

Profile Picture User3510424, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was wonderfull Will recommand your business.
Thank you for eveything.

Evelyn Ruiz

Profile Picture Evelyn , 7/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a hit! Loved the scrapbook they provided for the guests to put pictures in and write notes. The booth is very neat and professionally put together.

Profile Picture User7176148, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

They were awesome! Only comment for future bride, if you put them in a dark corner be sure to provide tables and some light. I didn't realize until the end of the night that the guy running the booth and all my guests were putting pictures and signing the book in the dark. Oops. It was a blast and a hit for the whole party!! Still hearing about the photo booth stories! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/8/13, 6 Reviews