FunShots Booth

Seattle, WA View map

FunShots Booth is a custom-built wood photo booth rental company located in Seattle, Washington. This unique and fun photo booth uses professional studio lighting and a spacious open-air design to create high-quality images. With a vast selection of props and backgrounds, instant printing, social sharing and customizable designs, FunShots Booth provides an all-inclusive photo booth experience for you and your guests.

FunShots Booth is an adjustable wooden photo booth rental company that provides photo booth rental for weddings and other special events. All photo booth packages include setup and breakdown, photo strip prints, photo filters, a backdrop, instant online access to photos, GIFs, social sharing option and premium props. Event services offered include the following:

• Backdrops and props
  • Instant photo printing
  • Instant online access
  • Full-resolution downloads
  • Custom backdrops
  • Additional hours
  • Personalized photo booth guest book

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

• Christina
    Christina Married on 10/01/2021

Great photobooth service

Very premium quality photobooth! Excellent service!! Very happy with these guys. Thank you!

FunShots Booth's reply:

We had so much fun at your wedding and it was so nice organized and very beautiful location!
    Emily Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would highly recommend Jonathan at FunShots for your wedding or any other event.

I booked him more than 6 months before my wedding, paid, and decided on the photo strip design. With every email he was incredibly quick to respond.

On the day of the wedding he showed up on time and was ready to go. All the pictures turned out wonderfully and my guests loved the photobooth experience. He was very friendly and gave me a quick heads up before he took everything down for the night.

Honestly one of the smoothest, easiest wedding vendor experiences I had. I would definitely hire him again for any event.
    Lena Married on 06/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm so happy that we hired FunShots photo booth for our wedding. The entire booking process was so easy and seamless. Jonathan was endlessly helpful and super quick to respond to all my questions. FunShots Booth is very professional and thoughtful -- I would highly recommend a FunShots Booth to anyone for their wedding or event. I chose the green screen option which was really fun because our guests were able to pick from a variety of backgrounds which made our booth unique. You are able to customize your photo background, layout, etc. which was super helpful. The pricing is very reasonable and you are getting photos that look like they were taken with a very expensive camera. Everything about the set-up was very high quality and I'm so impressed with how the photos turned out. The props provided were so fun and engaging. Everyone had nothing but nice things to say about how incredible our booth was, it was a hit! Can't say enough nice things!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

FunShots Booth 1
Exclusive

Seattle Seattle, WA, 98101
4252090954
Location of (FunShots Booth)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding