Seattle, Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About FunShots Booth

FunShots Booth is a custom-built wood photo booth rental company located in Seattle, Washington. This unique and fun photo booth uses professional studio lighting and a spacious open-air design to create high-quality images. With a vast selection of props and backgrounds, instant printing, social sharing and customizable designs, FunShots Booth provides an all-inclusive photo booth experience for you and your guests.

FunShots Booth is an adjustable wooden photo booth rental company that provides photo booth rental for weddings and other special events. All photo booth packages include setup and breakdown, photo strip prints, photo filters, a backdrop, instant online access to photos, GIFs, social sharing option and premium props. Event services offered include the following:

• Backdrops and props
  • Instant photo printing
  • Instant online access
  • Full-resolution downloads
  • Custom backdrops
  • Additional hours
  • Personalized photo booth guest book
Follow FunShots Booth on

099d84aa0d401ca3 1529054094 3f7a8f03d471cd73 1529054070705 4 2015 5 23 79853B

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for FunShots Booth

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

I would highly recommend Jonathan at FunShots for your wedding or any other event.

I booked him more than 6 months before my wedding, paid, and decided on the photo strip design. With every email he was incredibly quick to respond.

On the day of the wedding he showed up on time and was ready to go. All the pictures turned out wonderfully and my guests loved the photobooth experience. He was very friendly and gave me a quick heads up before he took everything down for the night.

Honestly one of the smoothest, easiest wedding vendor experiences I had. I would definitely hire him again for any event.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Lena · Married on 06/24/2017

I'm so happy that we hired FunShots photo booth for our wedding. The entire booking process was so easy and seamless. Jonathan was endlessly helpful and super quick to respond to all my questions. FunShots Booth is very professional and thoughtful -- I would highly recommend a FunShots Booth to anyone for their wedding or event. I chose the green screen option which was really fun because our guests were able to pick from a variety of backgrounds which made our booth unique. You are able to customize your photo background, layout, etc. which was super helpful. The pricing is very reasonable and you are getting photos that look like they were taken with a very expensive camera. Everything about the set-up was very high quality and I'm so impressed with how the photos turned out. The props provided were so fun and engaging. Everyone had nothing but nice things to say about how incredible our booth was, it was a hit! Can't say enough nice things!

Sent on 06/21/2018

KC · Married on 05/19/2017

I had them at my wedding and they were great! Before the wedding, they were very quick to respond to my emails and they let you customize your print layouts. There were sifferent backdrops to choose.

During the wedding, there were plenty of props. The attendant was friendly and helpful, always reminding people to stand on the line for the best pictures. They choose after your picture how many prints so everyone in the group can get a copy. Also all the pictures get uploaded onto their server and the link to them are on the bottom of the prints so you know where to find them. The pictures are such good quality. You'd never expect that type of quality from a photobooth. The quality is as if there was a person
    taking the pictures with dslr. I'm very satisfied because the quality was the reason I chose them to begin with. The samples on their website aren't just the best pics. All the pics come out that great! They're on par on price with other photobooths in Seattle, but the quality is way better than the other places.

I would recommend it to all of my friends who need a photobooth!

I would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Award

FunShots Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Seattle Seattle, WA, 98101 See on map