FunShots Booth Reviews

5 | Seattle, WA

5 Reviews for FunShots Booth

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

I would highly recommend Jonathan at FunShots for your wedding or any other event.

I booked him more than 6 months before my wedding, paid, and decided on the photo strip design. With every email he was incredibly quick to respond.

On the day of the wedding he showed up on time and was ready to go. All the pictures turned out wonderfully and my guests loved the photobooth experience. He was very friendly and gave me a quick heads up before he took everything down for the night.

Honestly one of the smoothest, easiest wedding vendor experiences I had. I would definitely hire him again for any event.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Lena · Married on 06/24/2017

I'm so happy that we hired FunShots photo booth for our wedding. The entire booking process was so easy and seamless. Jonathan was endlessly helpful and super quick to respond to all my questions. FunShots Booth is very professional and thoughtful -- I would highly recommend a FunShots Booth to anyone for their wedding or event. I chose the green screen option which was really fun because our guests were able to pick from a variety of backgrounds which made our booth unique. You are able to customize your photo background, layout, etc. which was super helpful. The pricing is very reasonable and you are getting photos that look like they were taken with a very expensive camera. Everything about the set-up was very high quality and I'm so impressed with how the photos turned out. The props provided were so fun and engaging. Everyone had nothing but nice things to say about how incredible our booth was, it was a hit! Can't say enough nice things!

KC · Married on 05/19/2017

I had them at my wedding and they were great! Before the wedding, they were very quick to respond to my emails and they let you customize your print layouts. There were sifferent backdrops to choose.

During the wedding, there were plenty of props. The attendant was friendly and helpful, always reminding people to stand on the line for the best pictures. They choose after your picture how many prints so everyone in the group can get a copy. Also all the pictures get uploaded onto their server and the link to them are on the bottom of the prints so you know where to find them. The pictures are such good quality. You'd never expect that type of quality from a photobooth. The quality is as if there was a person
    taking the pictures with dslr. I'm very satisfied because the quality was the reason I chose them to begin with. The samples on their website aren't just the best pics. All the pics come out that great! They're on par on price with other photobooths in Seattle, but the quality is way better than the other places.

I would recommend it to all of my friends who need a photobooth!

I would definitely hire them again!

Nicole · Married on 02/25/2017

We had them for our wedding at the Edgewater and they were very flexible and accommodating through and through! Great selection of backdrops, fun GIF idea (although I didn’t figure out how to upload a GIF to social media) and Jonathan was great to work with!
    The best part of everything was that he let us extend for a few minutes at the end because my husband and I didn’t get a chance to get photos taken at the photo booth. The speeches ran longer than expected so most people were actually stuck in the ballroom
    instead of out and about using the photobooth. I think Jonathan understood that and was very kind at the end. Highly recommend!

Hyun · Married on 05/22/2016

Hired for our wedding, everything was great from the initial call to the end of session. Jonathan was courteous and prompt, no surprises and as expected.

Sent on 06/22/2018