Wythe Hotel Reviews

Wythe Hotel 6
Wythe Hotel 7

Alissa · Married on 09/22/2019

Awesome experience!

I would highly recommend the Wythe. We had our wedding ceremony in their loft space and then hosted the dinner/dancing portion in the Cooper Room. It was simply magical. These spaces are beautiful, unique, and great for smaller more intimate weddings. The food was amazing, and the service impeccable. We planned our wedding ourselves and it couldn't have been done without the help of Tori and Abijah. They are fantastic to work with, very responsive, and flexible. Everything ran so smoothly with their team on the day as well. Our family and friends said it was one of the best weddings they've been to. An unforgettable experience, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Graeme

Graeme Fleckney · Married on 07/21/2019

Wythe Hotel Wedding

We had a beautiful wedding at the Wythe which exceeded our expectations. The team of Abijah, Tori and Todd were fantastic to work with, always accommodating and made us feel constantly special.
    The food is also extremely high quality at the Wythe. We chose one of the cheaper dinner packages but the food was still exceptional and we had so many comments about how good it was.
    We feel the Wythe is really good value as well. Abijah really worked with us to find a wedding that stayed within our budget.
    Lastly, the Wythe has a great list of vendors, some of which we used such as James Mulry (DJ), Dawn (event planner) and Khaki (photography) who all really came through for us.

PS treat yourself to a loft room as its the perfect spot for an after after party for those that are still going at the end of the night

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • F

Fanfan · Married on 06/09/2019

Wonderful Wedding at the Wythe Hotel

My husband and I had our wedding on June 9th, 2019 at the Wythe Hotel, using their ground floor space for both our ceremony and reception. We also stayed at the loft for our wedding day. The wedding day and the entire experience of working with the staff at the hotel were wonderful, and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who might be interested. Here are the two main reasons why:

1. The space: the space is absolutely beautiful, especially great for a small or mid-size wedding. It provides the rustic feeling and intimacy I was looking for, with brick walls and ivy. Plus, the outdoor portion of the space can be fully covered, so I didn't have to worry about raining (this actually was a very important part of our decision).

2. Staffing: I was planning our wedding myself, and had lots of questions throughout the planning process. Wythe hotel staff who were in contact with me (Abijah, Torri, and Tod) were super responsive, patient, sweet, and professional. They definitely made the stressful process much easier for me, and I can't express how grateful I am to be able to work with these folks. On the day-of, all the on-site staff were also wonderful, provided great service and helped to made our day perfect.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • COURTNEY

COURTNEY · Married on 06/08/2019

Dream Come True Bk Wedding

Our dreams truly did come true when we got married at the Wythe in Brooklyn. Abijah and her team absolutely helped make it all happen from the intimate, elegant and dramatic spaces (the Garden Ceremony Space, Reception Space & Bridal South 8th Loft Suite) to the on-point service and exceptional catering.

We can't thank the Wythe enough their clear communication during the planning process and the ways in which they went above and beyond, no questions asked (e.g. immediately clearing out the South 8th loft fridge so we could bring some of our own things, adding 2 meat and cheese stations to cocktail hour at the last minute, exceptionally friendly hotel staff, etc). Our guests were commenting all night about how warm, gorgeous and intimate the space was and how the food was so delicious as well.

I stayed in the South 8th loft with balcony for the weekend, and it was such a fabulous space with dramatic panoramic NYC views- it made the prep and getting ready so special. We all felt like we were royalty! We could not have asked for more that weekend, and we hope every couple has a chance to experience an epic wedding at the Wythe as well!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Seija

Seija Goldstein · Married on 04/27/2019

Great venue, food, drinks and service made my daughter's wedding a huge success!

From our first visit to the Wythe in September 2018 to the wedding on April 27, 2019, the Wythe events staff was with us every step of the way. Throughout, we felt we were dealing with professionals and never had to worry about getting all the details just right when the big day came. As a result, I was probably as relaxed as any MOB can be on her daughter's wedding day! Huge thanks to Abijah, Tori and the Wythe team.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Grace · Married on 11/17/2018

A gem with a rockstar team

I had looked at more than 10 venues and felt very frustrated until I came across the Wythe.
    1. They have an amazing team. Abijah and Todd are incredibly knowledgable, responsive, and patient throughout the entire process. They answered all my questions and you can see that they do their job above and beyond!
    2. The venue is a gem! The space is beautiful without having to do too much with the space, the food is very tasty (doesn't taste like typical wedding food), and so much is included with the space including tables, cutlery, lights, and a lounge space.
    3. I also highly recommend staying there the night before and get the suite to get ready in. It was incredibly convenient and comes with a breathtaking view!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Wythe Hotel 8
    Wythe Hotel 9
    Wythe Hotel 10
    Wythe Hotel 11

Rachel · Married on 11/03/2018

100% perfection

Note only is the Wythe Hotel a beautiful venue to get married (BEYOND BEAUTIFUL), the staff and level of service was unparalleled. From our first visit meeting to the day after brunch, the staff was professional, attentive, helpful and extremely nice. In addition to the gorgeous backdrop and amazing staff, the food at our wedding was DELICIOUS. Our guests are still talking about it. My husband and I would recommend and strongly encourage any couple to get married at the Wythe Hotel.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Wythe Hotel 12
    Wythe Hotel 13
    Wythe Hotel 14
    Wythe Hotel 15
    Wythe Hotel 16

Shayna · Married on 10/27/2018

Fall Wedding at the Wythe

We had a beautiful wedding at the Wythe in October 2018. Abijah and Tori were so helpful in executing our vision. They had everything so organized from beginning to end and walked us through the entire process.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • sandy

sandy · Married on 10/20/2018

Without doubt, the best wedding venue!

My daughter and her fiance saw the Wythe and decided without hesitation to have their wedding there. It was a great choice! The venue is beautiful, the staff is phenomenal, the food was out of this world... i can just go on and on. Abijah and Tori made planning the event so easy and the staff on the wedding day was so accommodating. The bridal suite is every bride's dream. The Wythe has a great reputation as a wedding venue and i can see why. Everything about the weekend and the wedding was seamless. I would book this place again without any hesitation and highly recommend it to friends.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Cristina · Married on 10/07/2018

Abijah and Tori were incredible and super helpful throughout our entire planning process - they were always responsive, helpful, and offered all resources to make the planning process smooth and as simplified as possible. The venue itself is spectacular, and the Reynard provides the food for the wedding, which was absolutely delicious. We could not have had a better experience coordinating our wedding with this team, and had the best night of both of our lives!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Alie R. · Married on 10/06/2018

Cannot recommend the Wythe enough for your wedding!

I cannot recommend the Wythe enough. Abijah and Tori helped execute a seamless wedding from start to finish. The night (and weekend) exceeded my wildest expectations.

Starting from check-in, every single person who worked at the Wythe was the most helpful and accomodating and we were welcomed to the bridal suite with a small gift and bottle of champagne.

My one concern with the venue involved moving a table after dinner to outside so there was enough room for dancing, and I didn't even notice this happen it was so seamless. The food was delicious. The staff was on it. They were always there when you needed them but never in the way. Abijah answered every question I had leading up to the wedding and spent the extra time helping brainstorm and problem solve anything that came up in between.

If you're looking for a Broolyn vibe for a more intimate wedding (wouldn't recommend any more than 125), I can't recommend the Wythe enough!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Jellisa

Jellisa · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely flawless!!

Our small celebration gave us an entire weekend to experience all there was of the Wythe and literally every part of this place is phenomenal! As background: we had our ceremony in the NYC Marriage Bureau and planned a family dinner of 30 ppl at the Wythe.

Stay at the hotel generally: the afternoon before our ceremony, I checked into the Wythe. From the doorman (who basically just looks like your adorable best friend in your head) to the people who checked me in, I felt immediately welcome. My room was a beautiful king with a lovely terrace overlooking the City street. The photos really dont do the rooms justice. They are simple with classic Brooklyn flair (hello exposed brick!), in a way that manages not to be obnoxious. In my room, was a lovely note from our coordinators, free totes and a bottle of champagne to celebrate us. It was a cute touch that felt authentic. I had lunch in the restaurant in the lobby, The Reynard, while having a casual chat with the bartender and other guests. Ended my last night as a single girl with my best friend, gorging on hot dogs from Criff Dogs!

Pre-ceremony pictures: The rooftop bar doesn't open until later in the afternoon but our coordinators were able to arrange it so that we could use the rooftop for our first look photos. It...was...magic. The beautiful decor is outmatched only by the awesome view.

Decorations: Hotel staff worked with the family friend who we hired to set up our flowers and decorations. Literally she showed up with everything and staff helped her set it all up with literally 0 effort from me!

Post-ceremony dinner: Our dinner party was a strange mix of old school haitian relations of both my husband and I and our eclectic mix of vegan, free-range, everything free friends and the restaurant handled it all gratefully. A lovely young woman named Kate endured that MY wine glass was never empty and rushed over any time i was even the least bit concerned about anything. It's like she was psychically connected to me! Whether it was concern about guests running late or cutting short speeches, she was everywhere and on top of all of it. I enjoyed more wine than food but my guests assured me the food was great! The cake, though? Oh yes, I had cake. We had the espresso cake with mocha frosting (entirely possible it was the other way around) and it was mind blowing. Worth noting here that I am a serious coffee drinker and I looove coffee flavored treats. This was one of the best and most coffee-like treat I've ever had! As we wrapped up dinner and moved on to the next part of our night, Kate walked up with a large paper bag. She had noticed that my husband and I hadn't really eaten, so she packed us a box of each course to take with us. Class act that Kate!

Post dinner drinks: After dinner we invited some younger family members and other friends to join us for drinks back in the rooftop bar. Once more our lovely coordinators had helped by setting up reservations for one of the tables. I had the most amazing gin based drink (multiple times over) and we lounged around out on the rooftop. The view that we had loved so much in the daytime? Way better after dark with the city lights in the background!

Overall: I feel like I used a lot of words like amazing, phenomenal and awesome. But it's because it really was all of those things. I already had a pretty low-key wedding set up but even the most relaxed wedding plans can be stressful. The hotel, coordinators, staff and restaurant made everything so much simpler and easy to navigate.

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Wythe Hotel 17
    Wythe Hotel 18
    Wythe Hotel 19
    Wythe Hotel 20
    Wythe Hotel 21
    Wythe Hotel 22

Anna · Married on 08/03/2018

The Wythe Hotel helped me plan my dream wedding in about a month, and the food, service, and aesthetics were absolutely incredible. We hosted our small wedding in the Cooper room, which looks exactly like the pictures in real life.

The planning process was simple - within hours of touring the space, I asked for a contract and received one quickly. Upon signing, I was assigned an events coordinator who helped me plan every little detail, and even thought of thoughtful things I would have missed - for example, she had a plate of canapes sent up to our hotel room (along with a glass of cava and an iced coffee for my non-drinking husband) since we were planning to miss cocktail hour. She was responsive, helpful, and so professional.

I also love that the Wythe is gratuity-free - there were no unplanned on last-minute adjustments to costs, and the employees working with us make enough money to survive in NYC regardless of the patrons. That was really meaningful to me, and helped me make my decision.

Lastly, the food was absolutely incredible. Not only did our catering meet all of the dietary needs (from vegetarians to incredibly picky eaters), it was amazing and in season. We can't stop talking about our wedding food, and will probably go back and eat at their in-house restaurant this week just because we miss it.

I can't recommend the Wythe enough!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/03/2018

Choosing to have our wedding at the Wythe was undoubtedly our best wedding-related decision. Abijah and Melissa were incredibly accommodating, supportive, and helpful from the get-go. We had our wedding in the courtyard and main hall. The venue is gorgeous, the service is impeccable, the food is delicious, the complimentary loft is a dream to wake up in -- what else can you ask for? Do yourself a favor, and get married at the Wythe!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

We had the best experience getting married at the Wythe Hotel. We worked with Abijah and Melissa, and from start to finish, they nailed it. The intimacy of the ceremony in the outdoor garden is breathtaking. The food is exceptional, everyone at our wedding was raving! The care and attention taken to accommodating people with dietary restrictions or special needs (e.g., highchair) was awesome. You can tell the team at the Wythe takes pride in throwing great events. My husband and I keep saying it was the best day of our lives, and that wouldn't be possible without them!

P.S. I should mention that there are great fringe benefits via getting married at the Wythe, like the ability to take your photographs in their beautiful spaces and the fact that their wedding package comes with 2 free nights (night before wedding and night of) in one of their AMAZING suites with a terrace!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Lina · Married on 09/30/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue than the Wythe Hotel for our wedding. The staff was always courteous, professional, helpful and quick to respond no matter how many questions we sent their way. They were extremely flexible, allowing us to modify the menu to our taste and creating a completely custom wedding cake that not only looked exactly as we pictured it, but it was one of the most delicious ones we've ever tasted! The catering staff completely outdid themselves with the food in general. We had our guests shower us with compliments such as "best wedding food ever" and we completely agree. Everything from the bar was top-notch, and the service was outstanding. In addition the event staff was very helpful by removing the hassle of dealing with furniture rental companies and taking care of the ordering, pricing and delivery. We never felt pressured or rushed, even when we fell a bit behind with the schedule as it almost always happens at a wedding. Overall the stunning design of the hotel, the breathtaking views of Manhattan, the 5 star culinary experience and the always friendly and helpful staff made our wedding one to remember forever. We highly recommend it to anyone else considering the Wythe Hotel for their wedding. Thanks again Wythe!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Paul · Married on 09/26/2017

Perfect and far exceeded our expectations!
    We organised the wedding from the UK and Sophie and Abijah were always on hand to suggest and liaise with local vendors on our behalf which was invaluable and put our minds at ease. Nothing was too much trouble for them, they really put us at ease with their professionalism and help.
    On the day itself our coordinator was given every assistance by Todd who went above and beyond in helping to set everything up. Todd's help carried on right through the night and he was generally on hand to offer anything we needed right up to a whisper in our ear ten minutes before we had to call time on the night so that we could tee up our finale song.
    Nothing was too much trouble for Todd or the rest of the staff.
    After the ceremony the guys had ensured cocktails and canapes were ready and were really on the ball when it came to replenishing drinks and plates.
    We'll never forget dinner in the private dining room. The room itself was intimate and beautifully decorated and the wait staff incredibly polite, friendly and attentive.
    The food and wine was out of this world! Not only were the portion sizes plentiful but the quality was fantastic. Hardly surprising considering the reputation of the Reynard but in making sure that a group of 27 all got such good food and at the same time is always a challenge but one clearly mastered.
    Post-dinner and back on the roof which offers the most breathtaking views. A perfect backdrop for our guests who danced the night away.
    As well as a more than happy bride and groom all of our guests were suitably impressed and blown away by the staff, service, food and drink. We have had no end of praise from our guests for the day which really is down to the whole team there at the Wythe.
    We don't have a single bad word to say about our experience in the planning or day itself, even any constructive criticism. The whole team have nailed it when it comes to putting on a wedding such as this.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Wythe Hotel 30
    Wythe Hotel 31
    Wythe Hotel 32

Mary · event on 03/18/2017

Nicole and the events staff guided me through the planning process and made everything so easy, especially since it was mostly by email.
    The event itself was wonderful. Everyone who attended (47) thought the decor, the ambience, the service, and especially the food were outstanding. Sarah and Anna did a wonderful job of coordinating and were very good at communicating about changes and responding to every request.
    We chose the three-entrée family style meal and wine and beer service throughout. I think our guests expected the usual banquet food and couldn't believe the variety and quality of the menu. Every dish was delicious I'm still getting emails about it. Reynaud's has 45 new fans.
    Finally, everyone we came in contact with at the hotel was so genuinely nice and helpful. This was true even before we decided to hold our event there and is one of the reasons we chose the Wythe.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Tyler · Married on 11/12/2016

We could not have been more pleased with our wedding at the Wythe Hotel. The whole process was extremely well organized and the event exceeded our expectations. The event was extremely memorable for all in attendance and we wouldn't have done it any other way.

Taryn · Married on 10/22/2016

My Husband and I had a certain vision in mind when looking at wedding venues. We had searched a few other locations before seeing the Wythe. They all seemed to be missing something. We have gone to numerous weddings and knew from experience what we did and DID NOT want. We wanted amazing food with an amazing location and environment. We didn't want a typical catering hall and essentially wanted a fun intimate gathering of our closest family and friends that felt more like an awesome dinner party than a wedding. The Wythe provided us with all of those things. It truly is such an authentic space. The food at Reynard is AMAZING. My husband and I go there frequently and have never had a disappointing meal, so, knowing that they'd be the ones catering our wedding made us so unbelievably excited. Nicole and Abijah were both so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Any questions I had, they would answer and respond to me right away. They were thoughtful and truly cared about any issues or concerns we might've had. Our wedding day was amazing. If only we could do it again! :) I highly recommend getting married at the Wythe Hotel if you are looking for a unique Wedding experience.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2016

We had planned our wedding outside at the end of October. Of course it rained all day, and the amazing staff accommodated us to get married indoors. At 3pm, the sun came out and literally dried up all the rain. We made the snap call to have it outside again, and the staff at the Wythe (Nicole and Abijah) made sure everything was taken care of. When our dinner ran longer than the 10pm mark, they gracefully asked my husband if we wanted to extend until 11, which we did! The settings for the table were absolutely perfect, and the centerpieces were flawless. The food was absolutely outstanding, and everyone who attended couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was. It was truly a magical day, and we couldn't be happier that we decided to have it here.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Daniel · Married on 10/15/2016

We were blown away by our wedding at the Wythe. The team was incredibly supportive throughout the entire process, and we are still getting compliments on the venue, especially for the food. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

• Noelle

Noelle · Married on 10/07/2016

I never thought we would get married at the Wythe Hotel. We were in NYC on vacation in Spring when we stayed one night at the Wythe shortly after getting engaged that same weekend. We immediately fell in love!!! I told my fiancé we HAVE to get married here!

Now planning a NY wedding from Omaha, Ne came with its own challenges, but with the help of Nicole and Sarah everything just fell into place! They were so accommodating, answered every question we had promptly-and I had a lot of questions!! I was impressed with how well organized they were from menu suggestions to vendor lists they made us feel like we were a priority and I feel like they truly had our best interest at heart.

We had our ceremony on the 8th floor in the South Loft. It was absolutely stunning... a wedding with 23 guests total, it was a perfect space. Intimate with breathtaking views, our guests and family were completely blown away. We couldn't have dreamt up a better day.
    Food was delicious! Beautiful presentation....and drinks well they were definitely enjoyed by all!
    I cannot speak any more highly of this place. If you're looking for a wedding venue or party rather for any occasion--look no further. The Wythe Hotel is exceptional.
    A trip back is already in the works for us--consider us lifetime guests!!

Tanisha · Married on 10/06/2016

The Wythe Hotel was the perfect venue for our intimate (10 guests) wedding ceremony and celebratory dinner. The 8th Avenue South Loft we rented was gorgeous. The majority of the "walls" were actually floor to ceiling windows, and the views from both the main space and the terrace were just spectacular - especially at sunset! The food...holy crap! The Reynard, the farm to table restaurant onsite, made everything. We went with a family style menu, and all of our courses were just amazing! We also believe, without doubt, that we had the greatest wedding cake on the face of the planet - seven layers of cream cheese covered heaven! But what really made this experience worthwhile was the staff- both the planning staff and the event staff were just so great to work with. The ladies who helped pull everything together - Nicole and Abijah - should be the leaders of the free world, because they get things done! There was an inordinate amount of correspondence between us - because I am never short on questions - and they always provided very timely and courteous responses. No request was too much, and in addition to being amazing at what they do, they are both delightful human beings who take customer service very seriously. The Wythe handled staffing our event, ordering rentals, set up and break down and food and beverages. Everything was magical - as it should be on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kate · Married on 09/24/2016

My now husband and I were searching for a place that was flexible enough to host both a small, intimate wedding ceremony, as well as a larger(ish) after party, all while being handicap friendly and reflecting the style we wanted. Even with so many options in NYC, this was no easy task, and at just 4 months out from our desired wedding date, we were beyond nervous. Then we went to the Wythe. Not only was every space we looked at beautiful, they had so many options to accommodate our needs. We decided on a private dining room to host our ceremony and a private rooftop bar area to host our after party, overlooking the skyline of Manhattan. Nicole and Sarah were there to address our every request - across multiple site visits, providing vendor and food recommendations when we couldn't decide, and providing support day of (we did our own flowers and decoration). We were thrilled with our wedding and after party at the Wythe - and are still getting compliments on both the setting, and the amazing food. Everything felt - and truly was - special.

Sent on 12/11/2016