Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort Reviews

66 | Deerfield Beach, FL

66 Reviews for Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort

Jontell · Married on 05/12/2018

We chose the wyndham deerfield as the main accommodations for our guests at our destination wedding in Deerfield Beach. They were very helpful with providing a room block. They were very helpful in providing updates on rooms booked. We also had welcome bags for guests and they facilitated that project very well. We decided to book their pool area for our mixer after the wedding. The setup was very nice and the breeze from the ocean was amazing! At one point they did want us to keep the noise down because the guests from the patio bar and grill wanted to crash the party. :) They let us continue until our scheduled time with no interruption. We had a blast and everyone is talking about how they cant wait to go back! This is definitely the best hotel on deerfield beach in my opinion and a great value. The event coordinator was very flexible with our decoration ideas and always responsive. I would definitely book here again.

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

We chose the Wyndham because Deerfield Beach is our favorite Florida destination and the Wyndham is our favorite spot on that beach. It's a nice venue with a great beach front location for the wedding, and it's close to the local spots so our guests enjoyed venturing out in the area on foot. Our choice was not a mistake! We worked with Ashley Sherman-Brown who carefully and very professionally helped us plan our wedding day. Ashley is amazing! She's an incredible person and she's a true professional in the business. She was easy to work with and helped us coordinate with the vendors to make sure our destination wedding went off seamlessly. We live in PA and unfortunately did not get to meet most of our vendors before the day but Ashley backed us up and helped with every aspect of coordination. I highly recommend this venue for a great Florida beach wedding and if you have the chance - definitely work with Ashley! Two thumbs up!! :)

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2018

I couldnt have asked for a better venue to host my wedding. I was a destination bride, and was only able to see the space for a couple hours during a 2 day trip down there, and I was immediately impressed. Ashley, the catering manager, is the most incredible person. She is fun and an awesome coordinator. She was in contact with us from booking to our wedding day, she coordinated with vendors the day of for set up, helped us with rehearsal to make sure everything went smooth, and when we had an issue with our baker not bringing half of our desserts, she went out back and had the kitchen make more so that we would have enough (and the desserts they made were better than the baker's!). They closed off a section of the beach so we didnt have people in the background of our ceremony, and they had staff available to help if people were trying to disrupt our ceremony. We held our rehearsal dinner at Cafe Med, the italian restaurant in the hotel, and it was incredible. The meal sizes were giant and so delicious, and the staff was attentive. The food at our reception was equally as delicious; we were pleasantly surprised as we were not able to do a tasting. Wait staff at the reception were awesome, too. Our wedding went flawless because of the help of Ashley, the wait staff, and everyone else at the Wyndham. If I had to go back and do it all again I would pick the Wyndham in a heartbeat.

CORI · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a beautiful wedding! It was unexpectedly perfect! I attribute the perfection to the wedding planner Ashley Sherman Brown. She did an amazing job!!

Chanel · Married on 08/26/2017

First off I don't know where to start. From Ashley working with Chrystine and I from the first day I knew this was the perfect place to have our wedding. Everything was simply beautiful and my family cannot stop talking about how nice my wedding was. The staff at the Wyndham made my dream come true and I honestly cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort's reply:

The pleasure was all ours Chanel and Chrystine. Congratulations on your beautiful "I DO"'s and your happily ever after. We look forward to you visiting us again soon!

Sarri · Married on 07/21/2017

I cant thank Ashley and the entire Wyndham team enough for making our wedding festivities and stay so PERFECT!!! Ashley's attention to detail and professionalism is exactly what we were looking for when we sought out for a beach resort. She guided us and worked with us to make sure everything we wanted became a reality! Her team, from Lisa in reservations with our room block all the way to Sam the bellman, really went above and beyond. Perfect place to stay, celebrate, and enjoy the true beauty of south Florida!! Having over 40 rooms booked at this resort, and to have EVERY SINGLE GUEST enjoy their stay really speaks for itself!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Ashley you are the best!!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort's reply:

It truly was our pleasure for our team to welcome yours with open arms. Congratulations on your marriage, we look forward to many more visits in your future.

Veronica · Married on 04/07/2017

I didn't get married at the Wyndham, but did have my main room block, my getting ready suite and my welcome part here. IT WAS AMAZING, SPECIFICALLY HEDY AUGUST. Hedy was practically a wedding planner. Being a destination bride, she truly saved me. She helped me set up beach yoga, arranged my shuttles, helped me with local information, etc... I can't explain how much she did for me. She also gave us the oceanfront suite for an extra night. She made us feel so special. Additionally, the rooms were gorgeous and my welcome party was an unbeatable price and wonderful venue. We had it out on the pool deck at sunset and the size/bistro lighting was perfect. I'd suggest that any bride uses the Wyndham!

Laura · Married on 02/14/2016

We got married Feb. 14 2016. We did every arrangement by phone or email, even tho, when we meet with Rick and Pablo before the wedding, we felt that we have know them for a long time. They were very helpful with every little detail.
    Everything was right on time and the ceremony on the beach was like a dream for us. Even the public on the sidewalk cheered on us after we said "I DO" ! Thank you Grace of Seaside Weddings and your DJ (Our Wedding planner who worked together with the hotel staff to make it amazing).
    The reception was beautiful, the food, the music, the wait staff went above their job to make the wedding especial, even dancing with us.

Thank you Rick DellAmico and staff for making our wedding unforgettable for us and our guests. Three months later, they are still talking about it.

Laura & Sergio.

Brett · Married on 10/04/2014

If I could give them higher than 5 stars I so would. I planned my wedding from DC/MD area via email/phone and let me just say that Mary Beth (Catering Manager) is AWESOME!!!! She responded to me faster than I could click the send button on my email...LOL! My now husband and I are not "traditional" people in the sense of all the typical things that go along with a wedding. We had an indoor brunch reception....which turned out just as I had planned! We didn't want a beach wedding but did want some of the aspects of the beach and we love the water. This place gave us the best of both worlds....literally RIGHT across the street from the beach. i counted it really is 33 footsteps as their brochure says...LOL If your looking for a wedding venue that gives you that picture perfect view; phenomenal customer service; great tasting food this is definitely the place for you. The entire staff from the front desk ladies; to valet; to the waitresses in the on-site restaurant to the executive chef to Hedy the BEST conceirge I have EVER had the pleasure of dealing with....they ALL made us feel like royalty. So thank you MaryBeth, Kyle, Sara, Hedy, Pablo and Sam...if I left anyone out by name I haven't forgotten about how much you made our wedding day/stay there spectacular. Keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!!

Mrs. Brett Jackson-Stith

Best place in South Florida for a wedding!

Our daughter was recently married on the beach at the Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort. Needless to say, Mary Beth and Allyn made it an event beyond the bride & groom’s, and our dreams! Since most of our guests were from out of town, our daughter and, now, son-in-law wanted one location for their wedding ceremony and reception. Mary Beth was exceptional in handling all the details involved in planning a destination wedding. Her hugs and smiles helped allay our fears. She kept us laughing the day of the wedding, assuring us that everything was taken care of--which it most certainly was! She even took some great photos of the wedding with her phone! Nobody can surpass Allyn in taking care of every detail of the wedding day, from coordinating the beach ceremony, to assisting the bridal party, or to insuring the presentation and set-up of the poolside cocktail party and reception. The taste and presentation of the food was exceptional! We can’t say enough about the entire staff at the Wyndham, from Mario, who helped us when we arrived with our luggage; Jose, who was tremendous with all the guests’ reservation details; and, all the wait staff, both at the reception and at the Patio Bar--extra thanks go to Debbie, Annie and Denise, who made us feel special our entire stay. Special kudos goes to Hedy, the concierge, who worked with us in coordinating many of the details during our stay. She is the best concierge you could possibly ask for! Even our cake vendor told us that Mary Beth and the Wyndham were fantastic and they loved working with them. The beds and the view were superb too! We could continue, but we think you get the picture! If you are considering a resort wedding, your only stop should be at the Wyndham Deerfield Beach, because you will not find a better place in south Florida!
    Our best to all!

Rey · Married on 07/19/2014

I’m sure it’s probably not often that a groom writes the reviews but I wanted to let everyone know that we absolutely could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding, not to mention our interactions with Mary Beth, Allyn and the rest of the staff there at the Deerfield Wyndham who helped us every step of the way! Needless to say planning a wedding is a very stressful time and we are sincerely thankful to Mary Beth who was/is so very enthusiastic and cheerful which helped put us at ease, I’m sure she couldn’t do it without the amazing people she has working with her there at the Wyndham Resort. I have to say for myself I knew absolutely nothing about what to do or expect but they worked with me and my now wife to make our wedding day very special. We had a lot of out of town guests who stayed there at the Wyndham and they raved about the rooms, the views (doesn’t hurt to be right by the beach) and the fact that there was plenty close by for them to enjoy (beach, restaurants, nightlife, etc.) before and after the wedding. The guest couldn’t say enough about how they enjoyed the entrée’s created by Jose the chef at the reception and their presentation. Annie and Simone did an awesome job in helping us decorate (thank you)! Allyn and Mary Beth even went above and beyond in helping coordinate our wedding ceremony. There aren’t enough superlatives to say how great they all are but I did want to reiterate how helpful the staff was, Annie even helped my aunt find her cane that went missing at one point during the evening. For the location, price and atmosphere I would recommend the Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort all day long. I do have to say we plan on going back for a weekend “staycation” because we enjoyed the Wyndham and the staff that much.

Loretta · Married on 07/07/2014

My Husband and I knew we wanted a beach wedding, so we searched online for a few hotels on the beach. We had the pleasure of meeting Mary Beth on a day that she had a wedding scheduled. We stayed on the beach and observed the wedding. After the wedding, we knew we had to search no longer. From the moment we met Mary Beth it seemed like we were lifelong friends with her lovely smile and warm personality! Not to mention, she was from Pittsburgh like my husband. We felt that Mary Beth was a Blessing to us and we knew this was the place for our Big Day! While planning our wedding, we had no worries as Mary Beth was there with a quick response with any questions and/or concerns we had. As the day came closer we met with Allyn the banquet manager, Jose the chef, Jose the Event Manager and Annie one of the servers everyone was amazing. They treated us like family. The Big day arrived and Mary Beth and Allyn ensured everything started on time. While I was walking down the aisle, Allyn ensured my dress and train were flared appropriately. This made the dress show its true beauty. This may be a little gesture but, it truly matters. The kindness and warm smiles did not stop after the ceremony. We had cocktail hour inside as it was too hot by the pool, and the reception was in the ballroom. The Staff was spectacular. Thank you to our Bartender Mike and our Servers Annie, Simone, Mark and Leonie. The food was amazing! Usually at weddings the food isn't that spectacular, everyone raved about how good the food was from the appetizers to the entrees. My husband and I thought everything was delicious as well! Thank you Chef Jose! Thank you, Thank you Allyn and Mary Beth! What can we say to the two of you who made the evening all happen besides AMAZING!! We had a DREAM COME TRUE WEDDING at the Wyndham Deerfield Beach and could not have done it without this marvelous group of people. We would recommend the Wyndham to anyone and everyone!!!!
    Tony and Loretta Wheatley

Our beach wedding was everything that we could have hoped for. We loved the fact that only one event takes place at a time so all of the staff's attention is focused on the party.

Ally · Married on 06/13/2014

I am from Pittsburgh and really wanted to have a beach wedding so we chose the Wyndham in Deerfield Beach. We had never visited Deerfield Beach but after reading all of the amazing reviews, I called Marybeth. Immediately after speaking with her I knew I wanted to work with her! She is the best! I was very nervous to plan a destination wedding because I knew nothing about the area or which vendors would be best to use. Marybeth had given me such great recommendations and made it so easy. I planned everything either over the phone or through email. Any time I had a question I could call or email her, and she would always have an answer for me. Marybeth was so sweet and so much fun to work with, I am so happy that we made the decision to work with her. It was also so great to work with Allyn too! He did everything he could to ensure our day was nothing but the best!

Unfortunately, the day of the wedding it did rain, so we had to move the ceremony inside which was still so beautiful. They made the room look gorgeous, and I wouldn't change one thing.

The entire staff really just made our day amazing. Thank you to everyone at the Wyndham, we can't wait to come back and visit!!

Lucinda · Married on 05/24/2014

My Husband and I knew we wanted a beach wedding, so we searched for a few months and was getting discouraged because nothing seemed right for us, and then we met with Mary Beth at the Wyndham Deerfield Beach and that all changed. From the moment I met Mary Beth it seemed like we were life long friends with her lovely smile and warm personality!

Needless to say we booked the Wyndham for Our Big Day! While planning Mary Beth was there with a quick response with any questions and/or concerns we had. As the day came closer we met with Allyn the banquet manager, Jose the chef, and Annie one of the servers everyone was kind and always had a smile on their faces!

The Big day arrived and we were welcomed with those same Big smiles and warmth! My husband had a concern about two hours before the wedding with the lounge chairs and numerous people behind the wedding arch, thinking I would freak out while walking down the aisle if I seen this, so he took his concern to Mary Beth and she quickly took care of the situation and when I took the aisle I seen nothing but the beautiful beach! Let's just say on my wedding day I had to worry about nothing cause I knew the staff at the Wyndham would take care of Everything!!!

The kindness and warm smiles did not stop after the ceremony. We had cocktail hour by the pool, and the reception in the ballroom, the staff to mention a few Bartender (Mike) Servers (Annie, Simone, Amy and Leonie) Chef (Jose) and of course Allyn and Mary Beth were all Great!! My family and friends also spoke highly of the staff, food and venue.

We had a GREAT WEDDING and would recommend the Wyndham to anyone!!!!

Susan · Married on 05/18/2014

OMG what a wonderful event. Destination wedding from Colorado. Given all of the things that could have gone wrong with a destination wedding, this experience was magnificent. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. The actual ceremony was on the beach at 7:00 pm. The weather was in our favor. The hotel is fabulous - just across a brick road from this gorgeous beach. Mary Beth and Allyn, the event hotel reps, could not have been more helpful. Our only problem was with my daughter's bustle on her gown. Allyn to the rescue with his sewing kit. All of the suggested vendors on their list were perfect. Everything went off without a hitch and was so absolutely enjoyable. Allyn and Mary Beth continually reassured me that everything would be great. They were there on a Sunday to make sure the event went smoothly. The food "to die for". The price incredibly reasonable. The staff - can't say enough. Mary Beth is lovely, funny and completely accommodating. Her communication skills and direction were incredibly helpful, immediate and thorough. Loved her. Also, they don't "nickel and dime you to death" for every little thing. Very generous with reception and wedding needs. Cocktail reception by pool before ballroom reception was wonderful. The food and drinks were lovely. The ballroom was beautiful. They thought of every detail and Allyn gave it his personal oversight. It was stunning. Very flexible with anything that we wanted to do or needed. Great experience. All of the wedding guests were equally satisfied. The food at the restaurants in the hotel was also delicious. Very festive place. I will be going back just do visit this spectacular venue. Try them, you won't be disappointed.

• Sandy

Sandy · Married on 05/10/2014

We had our Ceremony & Reception at the Wyndham.
    The Location is amazing, The staff was nice and very helpful, And all my family had a good time.
    We had 10 rooms, and came for 4 nights.
    The wedding was at the second night and the whole day was magical, thanks to Mary Beth and her crew.
    The most amazing thing was the actual wedding on the beach, Couldnt have asked anything more dreamy.

Nick · Married on 04/18/2014

They created the perfect touching memory that can not be forgotten the food was exquisite, the staff members were pleasant, and Mary Beth and her team really turned a fairly tale into reality.

I want to thank all the staff members that made our day special. We want to give a special thanks catering manger Mary Beth, the servers where Annie, Simone, Bonnie, Leonie ,Bartenders Murat & Mike, Allyn our banquet manager, and Jose the chef. You guys rock!!!!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/05/2014

We choose this hotel because of the location. Right on the beach. Amazing views.
    But we really like to thank Mary Beth. She took care of us from the first day we contacted her, about 2 months before the wedding, up to the last day of our stay.
    Mary Beth went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our wedding and reception was perfect!
    The hotel was perfect and i would highly recommend it, For a wedding or for a vacation.

Karen · Married on 03/15/2014

We were married at a venue near the Wyndham in Deerfield Beach and reserved a room block for our guests at the Wyndham. Most of our out of town guests ended up staying there and it was perfect! The hotel and the rooms were very nice & clean, the service was excellent and you can't beat the location! There is a lot to do around the hotel for guests who don't have cars and the kids that came along loved the beach! Margie was extremely helpful with the room block and the concierge and the rest of the staff treated us like special guests for our special weekend!

The Wyndham Deerfield Beach provided exceptional service from start to finish. Mary Beth, Allyn, and the rest of the staff are first class professionals. The food was phenomenal, the hotel is gorgeous, and the service was top notch. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beach wedding.

Elana · Married on 03/01/2014

I met my husband at JB's on Deerfield Beach. We were engaged on the beach, just north of Deerfield. We got married in Boca Raton, yet we knew we wanted this beach to be a part of our weekend. The Wyndham is beautiful and is the most perfect location for any event. It has a "wow" factor as soon as you arrive. I met with Mary Beth who is an absolute gem. She's welcoming, extremely helpful and so happy, it's impossible not to smile in her presence. I immediately booked our room block for our guests and the suite (with stunning views) for my husband and I. I also booked our "farewell breakfast" for the day after the wedding. Hedy arranged all of the day-of transportation for myself and my groom as well as the bridal party and guests. Hedy took so much off my wedding planning plate and was so patient throughout the many changes I encountered. She even came in on her day off to make sure everything would be taken care of! The entire staff from the front desk, to the catering staff made my family and I feel like a part of their family. The breakfast was perfect, the food was incredible and everyone had an amazing experience throughout the entire weekend... no one wanted to leave! I would absolutely recommend The Wyndham Deerfield to anyone... and I will definitely be working with Mary Beth and Hedy again on future events!

Shannon · Married on 02/14/2014

Mary Beth and her staff did an unbelievable job with our wedding. I was in contact with Mary Beth since July before our wedding and her responses always came back in a very timely fashion. Coming from South Dakota for our wedding we knew nothing of what Florida had to offer or what we could do and she walked us step by step through what we wanted and needed to do to have the perfect day. Her organization and assertiveness was second to none. We also made a late change and added a brunch to the ceremony and she did not skip a beat in being able to set that up for us and make sure it was ready.
    If anyone is looking to have a beach ceremony for their special day you will not find a better group of people to work with or a better location than the Wyndham Resort at Deerfield Beach.

Shannon & Lindsay Moore

nikki · Married on 01/04/2014

I had my dream wedding! Everything was perfect!