96 Reviews for Wow Factor DJs

Uplighting (4)
Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Chuck is AMAZING. We had a guest list of about 190 people, most of which were 21-26 years old, so it was a huge party. Chuck did such a good job of playing music that kept everyone on the dance floor for the whole night. He was easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and even helped us with recommendations for the reception and the timeline for the evening. His knowledge in music is astounding and he has a great sense of what songs people will and won't like to hear. I'll wholeheartedly recommend him to everyone I know that needs a DJ. Do yourself a favor and hire Chuck! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Bekah, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Chuck was hands down the best DJ we could've had at our wedding! He was able to read the crowd and knew exactly what music to play to keep the dance floor going. On the day of we had a few last minute changes and Chuck was super accommodating and rolled with everything perfectly! What really made Chuck stand out to us a DJ was that when I reached out he made it a priority for us to meet with him in person and go everything we would need to know. It completely eased our minds and we left with full confidence that Chuck was the best person for the job. Would highly recommend him to anyone!! Thanks Chuck! :)

Profile Picture Allison, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Chuck was easy, fun, and very reasonably priced. Reserving our services was very low maintenance, and he was very flexible with our song requests! He even accommodated our concern about line-dance style songs (think Cupid Shuffle, the Wobble, YMCA, etc) being too long and boring by mixing out of the tracks early into other songs. Our only slight issue was that it was sometimes difficult to hear his announcements, but that's to be expected in a large room of over 200 people mingling and talking. Overall, we had a great experience and would definitely recommend Wow Factor DJ to any brides in the Grand Rapids area.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck is an awesome DJ! We used him at our annual Christmas party this year. He did a great job with the music during the different stages of the party, and everyone had a blast once the dancing started. He knew how to read the group and played hit after hit. Our friends and family loved it – best party yet!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We seriously can't say enough great things about Chuck and Wow Factor. We talked to a few different DJs before going with Chuck. He was one of the only ones that wanted to meet in person so he could explain everything in detail to us, which we greatly appreciated. He told us how he operates, what tends to work best and even gave us a bunch of good suggestions. About a month before the big day, we filled out a pretty extensive form with must plays, do not plays and a bunch of other details, which really set our mind at ease. On the day of the wedding, we briefly went over a few things with Chuck, he gave us a few last-minute ideas and we were off and running! People were dancing all night, he kept the energy high and was very understated, which is exactly what we wanted after being at so many weddings where the DJs were in your face and tried to make themselves the center of attention. Chuck was a true professional and made sure that all of the attention was on us, the bride and groom. Again, we can't say enough great things about Chuck and Wow Factor and would ABSOLUTELY recommend their services!

Profile Picture Steven, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck did a great job at our wedding at Johnson Park!! He did a fantastic job of selecting the right music at the right time to keep the reception going and people on the dance floor. We had a small venue so we didn't use a lot of the extras (such as uplighting) that he has to offer. My husband met him once as we were considering different DJ's and he met with us both again a few weeks before the wedding to run through everything and make sure we both felt comfortable with the plan for our wedding day! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!!!

Profile Picture Tarra, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chuck is an awesome DJ. He did an amazing job for my wedding and is very personable. I knew i wanted to hire him as soon as I heard about him via a friend and I'm so glad I did. He was really easy to get ahold of (he responded to me via email/text/and phone call). I wasn't sure what I had wanted for music for all the traditional things with a wedding (grand entrance, mother/son dance, father daughter dance, etc) and he took over and was able to help out with suggestions and went with the flow. All my guests were dancing all night long and we really enjoyed all the music all night. He did a fabulous job on the mic also. Thanks for being so great Chuck!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was fabulous! He designed a night of entertainment that was smooth, fun, engaging and fast-paced. Never a dull moment and he had the whole place moving. The night of our lives-- and Chuck ensured that it was just that. VERY reasonably priced and a wonderful professional!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck was great, as expected! He had DJ'ed a couple of my friends weddings and my work holiday party, so it was a no brainer when it came to the DJ for our wedding! And we were not disappointed! Our reception ended early (around 9pm) so I was worried people wouldn't dance much before then, but he had the floor packed the whole time! I couldn't be happier with our choice and highly recommend him! He also easily worked with our timeline and made everything flow seamlessly.

Profile Picture Emilie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck is awesome. Right from the start, he was easy to get a hold of, always responsive to calls and emails, and very easy to work with. He was open to our ideas and very helpful with ideas and suggestions of his own. The music for our reception was exactly what we wanted. He kept us on track throughout the evening and our reception flowed nicely. Chuck is professional, organized, and a lot of fun to work with. I would definitely recommend WowFactor for excellent DJ services!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chuck at WOW Factor DJ is amazing! He was amazing to work with and had fantastic response times. He made sure to know exactly what we wanted, along with reading the room well to keep people out on the dance floor. Our floor was packed all night! He went above and beyond to keep us happy. If he's available, book him with confidence!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck did an amazing job at our wedding. We had him for both our ceremony and reception, both outside. We knew after our first meeting with him that he was "the one" for our wedding. He was professional, knowledgeable and knew exactly how to keep the dance floor hopping. Timing was spot on with speeches, dinner and dances. Our friends and family said he was the best DJ they have seen! I would defiantly book him with confidence!! None of our guests wanted to leave our reception when it was over. I highly recommend him.

Jeff and Rachel D.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ was really important to us. We wanted someone who had a good mix of respecting things we wanted to play, while also having a good ear for the crowd and what they wanted to. Chuck did a fantastic job of both. He used his vast experience to help us plan the dancing part of the night very well, and kept the floor going the entire night - something we did not expect to happen! Chuck is a top notch DJ at a great price, and everything went more than smoothly with him. If you book a DJ in the Grand Rapids area, it should be him.

Profile Picture Josh, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Choosing WowFactorDJ for our reception was one of the easiest decisions we made throughout the long tedious wedding planning process! From the moment we met Chuck at our first consultation, we could tell he was very knowledgeable about his work and provided us with the assurance that our reception was going to be well taken care of! During our big night, Chuck kept people dancing the whole night. He has ana amazing talent of really feeling out the room and the guests. He plays the right music to keep people happy! If you're looking for a DJ - go with WowFactor! No doubt. - Kaili & Rick B.

Profile Picture Kaili, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our NYE wedding reception was perfect thanks in large part to Chuck at Wow Factor DJ. We really didn't know where to begin to look for our DJ so we came to wedding wire and saw Chuck's great reviews and reasonable pricing. It was one of our best decisions we made. Chuck is very organized, answered all of our questions, and was always very responsive. He has a great plan and unique ideas for the reception and is very good at keeping the night moving along smoothly and plays to the crowd on the dance floor. He's also got clever ideas on getting MORE people out on the dance floor. It was very important to us that there was a lot of dancing and partying going on and Chuck overachieved. Whenever we wanted a song played, he played it next. We also elected to buy the custom monogram he offers that was amazing! We received a ton of compliments on the light and our DJ. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Nate, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just like in the name “wow” is the perfect description. Chuck was awesome from the first moment that I showed interest in booking with him. He walked me through the entire reception and helped me understand and make decisions about the timeline. He has lots of fun ways to get the crowd engaged and he kept the dance floor rocking all night long! Book today because this is the very best option!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Very happy with the job Chuck did from Wow Factor DJ. Chuck was very organized and listened closely to all the things we wanted and followed through on all of them. Chuck brought energy and excitement to our event and we highly recommend hiring Wow Factor DJ. Chuck is very professional and we appreciated all the hard work he brought to a successful night.

Profile Picture Bob, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck met with us twice before the wedding to help us plan, he we incredibly responsive, he had great recommendations for the ceremony and reception, he checked in with us throughout the reception, and helped us stay on schedule. I would definitely recommend Wow Factor!

Profile Picture User7311248, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We really enjoyed working with Chuck, he was responsive and professional in the planning stages, and he helped turn our wedding into a real party.

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chuck was absolutely amazing!!! I could not of asked for a better DJ. The first time I met with him the meet was close to an hour, he went over everything and what he does and knows about the DJ field. I was very impressed from day one the first thing I said to my fiancé was "he knows what he's doing"!!! I was so stressed when it was getting closer to my wedding date and had called him for a few questions, not only did he answer my questions but also called me down and reassured me on other things! On our wedding day he was great. I loved how we moved quickly through the games we chose to play so we still had plenty of time to dance. I had a lot of compliments on how the games were played and weren't dragged along. I can't recall a time the dance floor was empty!!!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the great fortune of hiring WOW Factor DJ for our wedding this summer. Chuck was incredible and knew just how to walk us through the daunting task of compiling the music for our reception. His experience and professionalism served us well as all of our guests were incredibly complimentary of the music and good time had by all. Our many many thanks!

Profile Picture User7242451, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow Factor DJ was perfect for our wedding at Gull Lake Country Club! Chuck did an amazing job at communicating with us before our wedding. He was flexible and had lot of suggestions for what music to play at each moment. On our wedding day he did a wonderful job with the dinner music and he kept the dance floor packed when it was time for the dance party. All of the transitions went smoothly throughout the night because Chuck kept it rolling along perfectly. I highly recommend hiring Chuck or an one of the Wow Factor DJ members.

Profile Picture Marta, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have been more pleased with having Chuck as the DJ at our wedding. When we first began wedding planning, we weren't sure we wanted a DJ at all (we have some pretty strong opinions on music!) But as we began researching and discussing, we found Wow Factor DJ online and knew we had to inquire. From the moment we started talking with Chuck, we knew he'd be able to align with our music tastes as well as cater to what we knew would be a big dancing crowd. Chuck was extremely flexible and even played a cocktail/dinner hour playlist that we created ourselves. Once the dancing started, he played all of our "must-haves" and included other songs that were right up our alley. The dance floor was completely packed for three hours. We loved that Chuck didn't feel the need to be much of a "hype man" by interjecting. It was just pure fun for our entire reception. People are still talking about it to this day! We're so grateful we ended up choosing to have a DJ and that we went with Wow Factor in the end.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck has helped us with our high school Proms and dances for many years now. He is a DJ I can always count on to know what audiences want to hear and is extremely easy to work with. He is very responsive to our needs and flexible. I have recommended him to family members that are getting married and he has always done a fantastic job.

After each high school dance where Chuck has DJ'd for us, I always hear from students, "that dance was great!" or "I love that DJ!". To have 500 - 1300 kids give rave reviews is a real statement about Chuck's skills and abilities!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/23/16, 1 Review