Woodhaven Weddings + Events Reviews

11 | Cannon Falls, MN

11 Reviews for Woodhaven Weddings + Events

Laura K. · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Venue

We had both our ceremony and reception at Gopher Hills. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I believe they didn't take for granted this was a very important and special day for me and my fiancé and made every effort to ensure it was exactly what we wanted. They were very responsive to my questions and concerns even if they may have been silly details that were obvious (I've never been married .. what did I know!). Due to weather we had to move the ceremony inside and the staff was very cooperative in meeting with me the day before to come up with a plan to move it inside. They really listened and offered suggestions from their experience. Even when something wasn't as I had expected the staff went out of their way to meet my expectations. Great venue, wonderful staff and prenominal food!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Thank you, Laura!

It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best! We can't wait to see more pictures!

Amber · Married on 06/08/2019

Gopher Hills Golf Course

Gopher Hills Golf course was an amazing place to have both my husband and I’s wedding. It is an affordable and beautiful place where the service was wonderful and they allowed me to have a perfect day without having to worry about anything! I would definitely recommend this place for weddings and any other gatherings or parties that you will have.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Woodhaven Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Amber! We definitely pride ourselves on our service and we want you to be able to enjoy your big day without stressing about all the details. It's always nice to hear that it's appreciated. Congrats again!
  • Wendy

Wendy S. · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing experience

Had our daughters wedding ceremony and reception at gopher hills, they were easy to work with and the whole staff was very accommodating. They went above and beyond to make the day very special. The food was amazing, had a lot of compliments from guests saying how good the food was. We had rain for the ceremony but it cleared up after so we could get some amazing pictures on the beautiful grounds. Would highly recommend gopher hills for ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Woodhaven Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Wendy! I'm so glad you guys had a positive experience and thank goodness the rain cleared up for a bit. There's nothing worse than mother nature messing with your vision for the big day, but thankfully we were able to make it almost as beautiful inside. You guys were great to work with 😊

Amy · Married on 02/11/2019

Above and Beyond!

Tyler and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Danielle and Gopher Hills Golf Course. Danielle and her team were extremely professional, yet very personable, and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Lynn, Danielle and Gopher Hills Golf Course that we even had a wedding at all! 2-weeks before the wedding we had our venue cancel on us for the ceremony and reception. With one phone call, Lynn and Danielle came in and saved the day! Danielle took into consideration all the vendors I already had booked and was willing to work with all the details I had already paid for. Within days, she was able to send me a contract for the venue. Most importantly, Danielle and Gopher Hills Golf Course made us feel apart of their family, and made sure we were taken care of. I could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding!

Sincere thanks and gratitude, Tyler and Amy Hawkins

Sent on 08/06/2020

Chelsie · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding here in May. Such a wonderful experience, everyone was very easy to work with, and prices were amazing! Very beautiful for a spring wedding!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Woodhaven Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you Chelsie, it was a pleasure working with you and Aaron, congratulations again!

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2013

we had both our ceremony and reception here. It was totally beautiful. The weather started out raining all morning but an hour before the ceremony started it stopped raining and the sun came out. The staff at gopher hills and Mike who runs the catering was fabulous. The food was so good. Mike really worked with us to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. One of the pluses was that they were there doing their job, but they never really were seen. this location is out of the city so it is great for a quiet ceremony without the hussle and bussle of city traffic and noises

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2018

Our wedding was a fairy-tale day and I think a part of that was how great the venue and staff were. Everyone raved about the food and the balcony was a perfect location for our ceremony. They were so accommodating to my requests. A perfect space to have my wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Woodhaven Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you Sarah, it was a pleasure working with you and Brian, you made the most beautiful bride!
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 09/29/2018

Best day ever.

All of the staff was very helpful in every step of the process. I’ve never been one to plan things and Brittany helped so much getting everything planned out and setting up a timeline of when things should probably take place. When the day came there was not a whole lot I had to worry about which made the day even better!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Woodhaven Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you Ali, it was a pleasure working with you! I wish you both nothing but the best, thanks again!

Brittany and Gopher Hills Staff :)

Teresa · Married on 09/21/2018

This is a beautiful affordable venue with great food!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Woodhaven Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you, Teresa! It was a pleasure working with you and it turned out to be a great day. You married into a great family, what a small world! The small details of your wedding were beautiful, your attention to detail really made the space and your wedding lovely!

Thanks again,

Britany

Taryn · Married on 10/13/2018

4.2
      3.0

Beautiful venue with AWESOME and affordable food!

Brittany is great to work with. Food is affordable and delicious!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Woodhaven Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you Taryn, I appreciate the comments! It was fun to work with you and Justin, I wish you both the best and I can't wait to see pictures, you made a beautiful bride!

Brittany and Gopher Hills staff!

Erica · Married on 08/24/2019

3.0

Lots of Transition, but handled it well

We had a great time at our wedding, the night of staff was amazing and did a great job making us feel welcomed. There was a lot of transitions happening in the company between the time we reserved the space and our wedding day, but everything came together well.

Sent on 09/12/2019