Wonder Valley Ranch Resort Reviews

57 | Sanger, CA

57 Reviews for Wonder Valley Ranch Resort

Travis G. · Married on 11/16/2019

Simply amazing

Wonder valley resort was the most perfect venue for our wedding. The people that worked with us were so accommodating, professional, and attentive. They made our wedding into a true fairy tale experience. We could not have asked for anything more. From start to finish they took the stress off us. Made every accommodations we needed. We are very thankful for all of the staff at Wonder Valley Resort.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Mandi · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding was better than I could have imagined

LOVED working with Wonder Valley. Carrie made sure our wedding was perfect and I didn’t have to stress about anything. Had so much fun and the pictures turned out so gorgeous! So glad we went with Wonder Valley.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Wonder Valley Ranch Resort's reply:

Thank you, Mandi! I loved working with you and Chris! Please send us some photos. I would love to feature your wedding on our picture wall!

Rhea · Married on 02/09/2019

Great from the start

The moment we visited Wonder Valley, we knew this was the spot for us! Everything was located on site, close by, and the staff were very helpful and accommodating!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Brooke · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful Venue! Amazing Staff

Everyone at Wonder Valley Ranch helped made my day absolutely so special. We had so many people staying the night, the wedding was on a Sunday and we had people flying in from 5 different countries - yet the team at Wonder Valley made sure everything was absolutely perfect for us. The grounds are perfect, the horse-drawn cart came at the absolute perfect time we walked down the isle and everything was just magical. We received so many compliments on how BEAUTIFUL the wedding was and how fun the activities and grounds were on the day before. If you want amazing food (we did Top Sirloin, Sundried Tomato Penne Pasta and Mash Potatoes, Asparagus). No matter your style, I highly recommend Wonder Valley Ranch for your event.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis H. · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Wedding Venue

Carolyn and Ger are AMAZING!! If you want a dream wedding and for your special day to go absolutely perfect, then choose Wonder Valley. They were a pleasure to work with. And the venue is gorgeous! Thank you for making my dream wedding come to life💜

Sent on 10/21/2018

Arlynn G. · Married on 09/21/2018

Great time!!!

We had an amazing time planning our wedding with Wonder Valley!! Everyone was so helpful and great!! We highly recommend them for a great time!!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Marlaena · Married on 09/15/2018

I had the pleasure of having my wedding there over the weekend and every single thing from beginning to end was so perfect and organized! The property is beyond gorgeous and the staff is so incredibly nice. If anyone is looking for a perfect wedding venue this is it!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything I ever wanted!

I always knew I wanted to get married outside, and this was the place that made it happen. I loved that everything was provided for us at Wonder Valley. They set us up with a Bridal Suite and a Honeymoon cottage for the night of! Everything was on time, and the staff and coordinator rocked. Loved every second of my wedding. Plus side, it was beautiful from every angle.

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 05/31/2018

The team at Wonder Valley was amazing! They were so helpful and made our wedding stress free! Madyson was a joy to work with! The venue is beautiful and they made our day everything we imagined and more! From planning, rehearsal dinner, to the ceremony and reception, wonder valley took the best care of us! No words can describe how amazing our day was, thanks to wonder valley and the rest of our vendors!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Bethany · Married on 05/20/2018

Wonder Valley made our dream wedding come true! I could not be more happy with their accommodations. All of our guests were well taken care of and it was even more beautiful than I imagined throughout our wedding weekend. All of our guests were so impressed by the views, the professionalism of the staff, and how well everything came together. We are definitely going back for the anniversary package!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Chelcy · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonder Valley practically took care of everything. As the bride, I had no worries whatsoever during my wedding. Everything went perfectly as planned. Coordinators went above and beyond to accommodate any needs I had. Thank you so much Wonder Valley for the perfect wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Allison · Married on 05/12/2018

It was an amazing experience. We were able to hear the event next to us during our wedding, but all in all, it was perfect. Remember to take your leftover food the next day, we forgot ours.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Linda · Married on 05/05/2018

Everyone enjoyed themselves!!! The venue was beautiful...the food was great...and the staff was wonderful! Wouldn't have changed a thing!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Anthony · Married on 03/31/2018

We had a great time celebrating our dream wedding weekend at Wonder Valley Ranch! Carolyn, Ger, and the entire team did a wonderful job! We highly recommend Wonder Valley Ranch & Resort for your next event! :)

Sent on 05/18/2018

Deidre · Married on 02/18/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with Wonder Valley! They made sure our big day was as special and stress free as possible! Madyson and Ger were incredible and were always ready to help use when we need it. The service was phenomenal and we highly recommend them to couples looking for a venue!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Allison · Married on 11/11/2017

Having my wedding at Wonder Valley was an amazing experience! From the first day when we went to check out the venue to the end of our reception,everything was wonderful. Madison, Carolyn and Ger were professional, quick to respond and very very helpful!! Best choice was having it at Wonder Valley...and the food was delicious!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Pat · Married on 11/05/2017

Carolyn and Ger were great! They were great with communication and are flexible; they were able to accommodate all of my last minute changes with little hassle. You ladies are awesome!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Emily · Married on 06/12/2017

I couldn't even imagine any place having better service and catering to clients than Wonder Valley! Even more than just the gorgeous grounds for a picturesque wedding, the staff at wonder Valley was amazing from the first time we went to look at the venue. From the very beginning, even after we had to change our date after we put our deposit down, because of a deployment, they came up with a solution quickly and had multiple options and no change to the contract except for the date and room prices! Our wedding coordinator, Madyson, worked diligently to make our night special and made sure we had everything we needed or wanted. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone who is looking for any event! Thank you Wonder Valley!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Anne · Married on 05/06/2017

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at Wonder Valley! We are from out of town (planned our wedding from NYC) and the WV staff was nothing but helpful and friendly throughout our entire process. Our guests came for the entire weekend - many from all around the US and several were international) and the staff was incredibly accommodating and bent over backwards to ensure that our guests were happy and had everything they needed. The staff even helped me put welcome bags in every guests room! When we had a few more people than anticipated at our rehearsal dinner, the team jumped into action and got us an extra table. I couldn't have found something to stress about if I tried! Everyone we encountered throughout the weekend was absolutely awesome; from our wedding team Carolyn and Ger to the front desk staff (you rock ladies!) to manager Matt to the wait staff - everyone was ready to help with a smile. The facilities were lovely, and we had everything we could have wanted for our dream wedding. We'll never be able to thank you enough, Wonder Valley! We love you!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Glori · Married on 02/25/2017

Looved it! The location itself raised the bar for my wedding. Guests were blown away by the delicious food , friendly staff and the overall professionalism. We made the best choice by choosing Wonder Valley.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Meagan · Married on 09/25/2015

I would love to thank EVERYONE at Wonder Valley for EVERYTHING!!! From the first time I stepped foot on Wonder Valley property to when I left the afternoon after my wedding, my husband and I were treated with the utmost respect!
    Carolyn responded to all my emails (with multiple questions in each one) in a very timely manner. She also went above and beyond on the morning of my wedding to make sure every need of the groom, groomsmen, bride, bridesmaids, family members were taken care of!
    Laura made sure everything went smoothly from ceremony into reception. Any problems or questions she addresses with the Mother of the Bride, so I (The Bride) didn't have to stress.
    Reception staff, Security Gaurds, Office staff, cleaners- every person whom works for Wonder Valley is polite, professional l, and goes above their job to make sure everything is perfect.
    Thank you Wonder Valley!! You made my dream wedding come true and everything went smoothly!! Thank you so much for all of your help! You went above and beyond my expectations! Jason and I appreciate it more then words could say.

Mrs. Wilkerson

Sent on 10/05/2015

Chelsie · Married on 11/16/2014

They did a beautiful job. Turned out even better than I had planned. I am living in Hawaii and was very hard to plan a weddings over sees but they were so helpful and pretty much planned all of it for me. So stress free. Also they had connections to all vendors so I didn't have to search for anyone.

Sent on 12/04/2014
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/14/2014

Getting married at wonder valley was a truly awesome experience! The entire staff was so helpful with the preparations leading up to our wedding, as well as on the actual day of. We truly felt taken care of and that we were free to enjoy every moment of our special day. Between the breathtaking atmosphere and the excellent staff, I would highly recommend wonder valley to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 06/12/2014

BEST place EVER to have a wedding reception. Everything was perfect, could not have asked for anything more. Wonder Valley staff went above and beyond to make our night one to remember forever.

Sent on 03/01/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2013

Absolutely amazing. The coordinators, staff, and venue was PERFECT!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2013