With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC Reviews

292 Reviews for With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC

• Jennifer

Jennifer Hicks-Wilson · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Last Minute Nuptials

My now wife and I had planned to wed on a date that fell within the time frame of the Stay at Home orders so we were forced to postpone. As the bans were lifted we began to discuss viable options when on late Sunday evening we decided to marry on June 19, 2020, a mere five days later. We began by immediately emailing all of the officiants (>30) on the list we received from the circuit court when we obtained our first license. We weren't just
    looking for someone who was available on such short notice, but also someone who answered favorably to a few questions we had surrounding the celebration of Pride and the historic date known as Juneteenth. A few were unavailable while others commented in a way that led us to believe they did not support same sex marriage, but were honoring the oath they took to uphold the law. We had narrowed it down to three and on Monday we chose Leora Willis mainly because of her level of engagement
    with us, as we had several more questions for the prospects, and also her enthusiasm and appreciation for being considered.
    Choosing her ended up being one of the best decisions we made as she turned into a valuable resource, especially when trying to select a venue. She was able to provide insider tips for some of the areas we were contemplating which turned out to be spot on, no doubt attributed to her experience in the business. As the date approached we were monitoring weather patterns and asked if she would be flexible if we needed to change the time in order to avoid the forecasted thunderstorms. She said that would not be a problem and to let her know what we decided. Initially we were targeting a 6pm start which was modified to 7pm, but neither time panned out. She was the epitome of a person exercising patience and flexibility because the day of the ceremony, not only did we ask to push the start time up 2 hours, but also a change in location to an area that would provide shelter from the predicted storm showers for not only us, but our handful of guests and photographers. Leora came through yet again as she made a suggestion of two locations that would provide just that for us to choose from.
    Leora was definitely attentive and it was evident in the words she wrote about us for our ceremony. You would not have known that we had only become aware of each other's existence only five days prior. She was the icing on the cake when it came to fulfilling the vision we had for our union. It was a pleasure working with her and we are grateful for the value she brought to the table.

Sent on 06/26/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Jennifer I appreciate your kind words, thank you! I believe every couple deserves the best on their wedding day. It's a once in a lifetime experience and there should be full engagement of those you hire to make your day spectacular and legal! Thank you for the honor of standing with you and Starr. I also appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity, I limit myself to one cup of the teas you gifted me. I look forward to celebrating with you all of your joys for years to come!
  • Melanie

Melanie Domres · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

Leora is an amazing person who guided us through the process with kindness, clarity and joy. We would recommend her to anyone. She was an integral part of the day and is a wonderful addition to our memories.

Sent on 06/05/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Melanie for your kind words. I enjoyed my time with you and Marianne and your four-legged children. Best always, Leora
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Sine · Married on 10/23/2020

Leora saved the day!

From our first phone consultation, Leora listened carefully to our preferences, and was extremely easy to talk to. We had no idea what we wanted in a ceremony, and she helped walk us through some options, and crafted a script that was personalized and very much our style. We loved the simple vows that she used, and she included a beautiful note of remembrance for my husband's father. It was clear that she really loves this job, and puts careful time and intention into crafting a meaningful ceremony for each couple.

Fast forward to the Tuesday before our Saturday wedding date, and we had to change the venue (again) due to covid restrictions. I tearfully wrote an email to Leora bringing her up to date on the situation, and she responded within minutes. Her email brought a wave of calm over me. She suggested several alternate venues, and reassured us that everything would work out. She was right!

On the day itself, she was professional, calm, and flexible (when some of our guests were running late). She really does believe in being present for each couple, and making the most of everyone's special day. Our day would not have been the same without her, and I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/29/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for taking the time to write a thoughtful review of my services. I truly appreciate your kind words. Every couple deserves the very best on their wedding day and I'm thrilled I was the one you and Anthony chose to stand with you on your wedding day. You are a beautiful bride! The color and style of your gown was perfect on you and the pockets were a practical extra. Your hair, earrings and bouquet added to your bridal elegance. I wish you and Anthony the very best life has to offer!

Nick Inge · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend

Everything we could have hoped for and more! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Nick, you are very kind. It was a delight to meet you, your bride and family at Green Spring Park. Take good care!
  • Joseph

Joseph Fallurin · Married on 08/11/2020

Great Officiant & Ceremony Lead

Leora was very friendly, professional, and flexible throught the planning process despite last-minute COVID impacts to the original plans. She created a wonderful ceremony script from scratch that needed very little editing and included all our requests. At the rehersal, she skillfully and respectfully coordinated the wedding party/readers across 3 distinct families and several friends. Her high quality preparation shone through with a beautiful ceremony, with complements still pouring in on her officiating quality from close family and friends. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/29/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Joseph for your thoughtful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your bride. I admire you both, I'm sure the impact of Covid-19 on your lives, wedding planning, jobs and across state lines was taxing. Remember you persevered and ended up standing. Take good care!

Bercem Yel · Married on 08/08/2020

Polite wedding celebrant

We are so glad that we chose Leora for our wedding celebration. We had to start little late and she waited so patiently . She was so calm and helpful. We already recommended her to our friends!

Sent on 08/14/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Bercem for the honor of standing with you and your groom on your wedding day! It was peaceful to chat with your guests and take in the view. I wish you and Isa life's best!

Keyomie · Married on 08/08/2020

August 2020

Mrs. Willis was so accommodating at the last minute. I believe I called her within the week of the wedding due to things changing and people canceling. She was able to squeeze me into her schedule, in which I was soo grateful for. She went over everything with me. Was such a joy to have as an officiant. She really left an outstanding impression on us, with small jokes that had the guests and the wedding party really be engaged in the ceremony!! Thank you once again for being part of our special day!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you for you gracious review. It was an honor to be with you on your wedding day. I also appreciate the gift, a bracelet that I cherish.
    Best wishes!

Jada D. Tucker · Married on 08/08/2020

Awesome experience with Leora!

We used Leora for premarital counseling and officiant services. We really feel like we got the most out of our services with Leora; she was very attentive and responsive to pinpointed our strengths and weaknesses and as a couple we needed help with recognizing those things. I would highly recommend her services! Thanks for everything Leora!

Sent on 10/19/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Jada for your kind words. It was a delight to get to know you and Malik. Standing with you on your wedding day as the two of you beamed with happiness was awesome. You are a beautiful bride!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Diament · Married on 07/31/2020

Excellent all around!

We loved working with Leora. She came to our backyard and did a private ceremony. We quickly worked together to come up with vows that suited us as a couple. She is kind and caring and a good speaker. Would highly recommend using her! Thank you.

Sent on 09/21/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you, it was a delight to meet you and your groom. I hope you enjoyed dinner at 2941 Restaurant. I was there this past Friday for an intimate wedding ceremony. Best wishes!

Ariel Giles-Paul · Married on 07/13/2020

Wedding Review

Leora was absolutely wonderful. She accommodated our needs and went beyond the task at hand to make sure my wife and I was comfortable. She was flexible and such a pleasure to work with. Anyone who needs an officiant, I highly recommend Leora!

Sent on 07/15/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Ariel for you the adventure! I felt so comfortable with you and your partner. I approach each wedding from the couple's perspective. My job is to make your day special and doing whatever I can for you in concert with the other vendors is why I'm hired. I wish you the best always!

Robin Joseph · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Officiant

Leora was nothing short of amazing. Her energy is calming and authentic and her ceremony delivery was wonderful. She worked with us in the planning phases to come up with a speech that was absolutely perfect. Her words beautifully represented myself and my bride and her brief ad libs lightened the mood and gave our guests a chuckle. Leora was professional, reliable and she just felt like home. We would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/14/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Robin for your kind and heartfelt words! It was a delight to meet you and your bride and collaborate with Phoebe and Teal. I wish you and J the best life has to offer!!
  • Pete

Pete · Married on 03/10/2020

Excellent and Professional

Leora was a fantastic choice for our wedding and I would highly recommend anyone hiring her to be their officiant for their special day. She is kind, smart and speaks very clearly. She is also a great writer and put together an amazing script.

Sent on 10/31/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Pete! I appreciate your kind words. Your wedding was magical, a gorgeous landscape, a brilliant fall day with warmth from the sun, decor and florals; and an enthusiastic bridal party. You and Hayley are truly blessed! Best wishes, always!!
  • Emily

Emily Watts · Married on 01/08/2020

Stop Reading Reviews, Just Hire

When we hired them for our wedding we honestly weren't sure what to expect. She was very helpful not only with the legal logistics but also helpful suggestions.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Laura

Laura Dorn · Married on 12/08/2019

Personable and professional officiant

Leora was such a pleasure to work with! We spoke on the phone and via email several times throughout our engagement and met once in person before our wedding day. She was a good listener and responsive to us as a couple and individually. She connected well with our family on the wedding day as well. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Oh, you are very kind. You were a delight to work with and I was impressed with your groom’s enthusiasm doing the crafting of your ceremony script. Thank you for following me on Instagram throughout the year. I hope it gave you an opportunity to learn more about me and the wonderful couples I work with. Your families were so gracious! I enjoyed talking with the groom’s mother and your father and stepmother. And Dino the service dog gave me a nod before he reminded me he was working! I wish you the very best 😘

Trina Pervall · Married on 12/06/2019

Every bit of wonderful!

Leora was personable, accommodating and professional... we highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/10/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Trina for your thoughtful review. You are a beautiful bride. Wishing you and Gerald the best! Merry Christmas 🎄
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/16/2019

Leora is lovely!!

After meeting with a few officiants, we immediately fell in love with Leora's kindness, grace, ability to connect and her pretty spot on read of my husband and I - all in our first meeting. She wrote a beautiful ceremony early in the process that allowed us to take our time editing it to feel even more true to us, and even time to do a few rounds! She was always quick to respond via email and offer suggestions of resources and readings. Come rehearsal and wedding day, she read the guests perfectly and performed the ceremony succinctly (it was cold!!) and passionately. I even said an unfortunate curse word in the middle of our ceremony when I realized my soon to be husband memorized the vows he'd written that morning (terrible of me!) and she took it stride. She was such an integral part of our wedding day and made it such a special ceremony. I received so many compliments about her during the reception. I will always think of Leora fondly when I think of our wedding. I highly recommend you include her in your wedding experience!!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Sonia

Sonia Thomas · Married on 11/10/2019

Highly recommend!

Leora was very helpful and professional throughout the process, from suggesting a beautiful venue (Carlyle House) to helping us get the marriage certificates afterwards. She was very thorough with the preparation, sent us the script for the ceremony, and incorporated a religious element to the script per our request. On the day of the wedding, Leora was punctual and courteous. She made us feel very special! We would highly recommend her services as a wedding officiant. Thank you so much, Leora!
    - Sonia & Rob Brooks
    Wedded on 10/11/19.

Sent on 11/11/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sonia for your kind words. I enjoyed learning about you and Rob and appreciate you for sharing a personal and intimate moment with me. I wish you the very best life has to offer!
  • Katie

Katie Missimer · Married on 10/13/2019

Wonderful day

As our officiate Leora was wonderful. All of our guests thought that the service sounded like it came from someone we had known forever. I would highly recommend her as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/24/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Katie for your kind words. I appreciate you allowing me into your lives on one the most important days of your lives.

Best always, Leora
  • Jenna

Jenna Harris · Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect fit for our elopement!

Leora was excellent. She was attentive to details and responsive. We appreciated her prioritizing getting to know us, so our vows could be personalized. She made a last minute ceremony feel evenly paced and intentional, and she took care of little details to put us at ease. With the disappointments surrounding our ceremony due to the pandemic, we were worried our elopement wouldn’t feel as special. Leora made sure it felt like we had planned it all along, and it was a pleasure working with her, and we’d highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/23/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jenna for your very kind words. It was a delight to meet you and Corey and stand with you on your wedding day. Also, your thoughtfulness when selecting Corey's boutonniere was heartfelt. It also makes a great keepsake. Enjoy the upcoming holidays!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/12/2019

Very Professional

Leora was very easy to work with, from the initial meeting all the way up to the wedding day. A true professional!

Sent on 10/25/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Wenyi, I appreciate your kind words. You had a beautiful day for your beautiful union. I look forward to receiving photos. You and David put a new spin on the sand ceremony, it was intriguing to watch the two of you. Take great care!

Rahwa T · Married on 10/12/2019

Great to work with

We had a great experience working with Leora. She was very patient and took time to get to know us. Throughout the process leading up to the wedding, she was very responsive and guided us with information. Would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 11/17/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to call me and share your thoughts with me. You and Chris are wished a lifetime of goodness!

Kerry · Married on 09/28/2019

A most perfect ceremony!!

Leora is a lovely human who truly gets to know you and helps you build the ceremony of your dreams. She worked with us early on sending us ceremony drafts and was so flexible with our requests/updates to modify it. She helped us craft the most meaningful ceremony that was the highlight of our wedding day. She helped guide us through writing our own vows and we have received so many compliments on how personal, sweet, and meaningful our whole ceremony was - All due to the amazing, kind-hearted human that Leora is. We can not recommend her enough!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kerry and Connor for your very kind words. It was a joy to meet you, to learn about you and to stand with you on your wedding day. I wish you the very best life has to offer!

Mo Tidwell · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful service

Our experience was great! Leora Willis was in constant contact with us and her crowd control and presence was awesome on the big day. My bride and I would definitely recommend this service and will continue to do so in the future.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn Ambrose · Married on 09/06/2019

3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0

Interfaith mismatch

We were EXCITED about Leora officiating our INTERFAITH September 2019 marriage. Her reviews are amazing and I must admit that Leora is pleasant and kind. Our initial meeting was great; we learned a lot about Leora, her family and her experience as a professional officiant. We received our draft script soon after meeting her. The script was a great start, but my fiancé and I made some modifications to the script and sent these modifications back to Leora for her review. Leora then informed us of the following:
    "I read through your draft several times and appreciate the additions you made to the script to reflect your values and beliefs. Unfortunately, my beliefs and values don't align, therefore I don't believe I'm the best fit for you. "

Best wishes,
    Leora

We are all entitled to make our own decisions and I don't fault Leora for making hers. However, while Leora appears to offer a very inclusive environment for all couples, I can say that this does not appear to be the case for ALL interfaith couples. I would advise interfaith couples to look elsewhere or ask A LOT of questions up front to ensure that your beliefs align with the "belief and values" of this professional.

Cheers…

Sent on 08/14/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Dawn for your thoughtful review. I too enjoyed our time together and enjoyed learning about you and Rashad. I wish you both the very best life has to offer! Shalom

Abba Sylvester · Married on 08/31/2019

Leora as the officiant at our wedding

Leora provided exceptional service for our wedding and I fully recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/23/2019