With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC Reviews

303 Reviews for With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC

• Melanie

Melanie D. · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

Leora is an amazing person who guided us through the process with kindness, clarity and joy. We would recommend her to anyone. She was an integral part of the day and is a wonderful addition to our memories.

Sent on 06/05/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Melanie for your kind words. I enjoyed my time with you and Marianne and your four-legged children. Best always, Leora
  • Kate

Kate S. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Wonderful vows on short notice

My husband & I eloped during the pandemic. With This Ring's license signing service was perfect! Our ceremony was sweet & exactly what we wanted - all with only a short call before the event. We had a Monday ceremony that only came together a few days before and we appreciate the flexibility.

Sent on 12/27/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Kate for your initiative and kind words. It was a delight to meet you and your groom and stand with you on your wedding day. I hope the joy you felt on your wedding day is the joy you will experience over and over again throughout your marriage!

Natalie P. · Married on 01/02/2021

The perfect officiant for us!

It meant so much to us to have Leora officiate our wedding ceremony. Her warmth and generosity of spirit are palpable. She worked with us to accommodate COVID safety concerns, a quick time frame, and even an injured bride-to-be! Leora pronounced us wife and wife on a beautiful January day, on our back porch, and with words that suited us so well. Our three dogs sat quietly inside, intently watching their moms get married, and greeted Leora beautifully afterwards. They know a great person immediately, and it was the sweetest ending to our sublime day.

Thank you, Leora, for helping us embark on our partnership in a beautiful, honest, and meaningful way!

Sent on 04/11/2021

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you beautiful brides for your thoughtful and gracious words. It was a delight to stand with you on your wedding day; and meet your fur babies Best always!

Sabine E. · Married on 12/31/2020

Very special ceremony we will remember forever ❤️

Leora made our wedding ceremony very special, she really took the time to get to know us, she put a very sweet touch to the ceremony that put us at ease and even made our guests chuckle by including little details about things we enjoy doing together and even our dogs. Thank you so much, we feel very blessed!

Sent on 01/06/2021

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Sabine, I'm blessed to be the one who holds memories of the look you and your groom exchanged during the ceremony! It was also special to witness the smiles on the faces of your MOH and Best Man. I'm delighted to be a part of your wedding day festivities!
  • Renita

Renita C. · Married on 12/31/2020

Outstanding

Very professional and prompt! It felt like we knew each other for years. Thanks again

Sent on 01/07/2021

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Renita! You were stunning in your gown. I wish you and your husband a blessed life together 😘

Sam A. · Married on 12/19/2020

Pleasant experience

It was wonderful working with Leora. She really personalized our ceremony making it very special for us. She listened to what we wanted, and was able to put our ceremony together in a beautiful way. She was respectful and warm.

Sent on 01/24/2021

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sam and Caitlin for your time and thoughtful review. I was honored to be the one to stand with you on your wedding day. Also, thanks for trusting me to incorporate your cultures and heritages into your ceremony. It truly was a beautiful wedding! Best always, Leora

Riya J. · Married on 11/27/2020

Absolutely Excellent Wedding Officiant!

Leora was an integral part of making our wedding ceremony special. From the very beginning, she took the time to get to know us, learn about our relationship, and learn about the traditions we wished to incorporate. She curated a ceremony so perfect and intimate for us, full of many emotions, interactive with our guests, and respective of our cultural elements. Our family and guests loved Leora and commented on how professional, elegant, and personable she was. Leora made our ceremony so memorable and I would highly recommend her to couples of any culture!

Sent on 01/24/2021

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Dear Riya, I am moved by your heartfelt words. You are very kind, thank you. It was a delight to stand with you and Eshan on your wedding day at the lovely Strathmore Mansion. Your families were also kind and generous. The shawl your mothers gifted me is the perfect accessory for outdoor weddings. I wish you and your groom a wonderful life! Leora

Bernadette C. · Married on 11/25/2020

The most reliable person in our wedding.

Despite the COVID scare, Leora went out of her way to make our wedding memorable. We can’t thank her enough for her flexibility. We went from a venue wedding to a wedding on our driveway. She made it quite special for us.

Sent on 01/19/2021

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful review. I appreciate your kindness. You are a beautiful bride! I wish you and Eric the best.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly S. · Married on 10/23/2020

Leora saved the day!

From our first phone consultation, Leora listened carefully to our preferences, and was extremely easy to talk to. We had no idea what we wanted in a ceremony, and she helped walk us through some options, and crafted a script that was personalized and very much our style. We loved the simple vows that she used, and she included a beautiful note of remembrance for my husband's father. It was clear that she really loves this job, and puts careful time and intention into crafting a meaningful ceremony for each couple.

Fast forward to the Tuesday before our Saturday wedding date, and we had to change the venue (again) due to covid restrictions. I tearfully wrote an email to Leora bringing her up to date on the situation, and she responded within minutes. Her email brought a wave of calm over me. She suggested several alternate venues, and reassured us that everything would work out. She was right!

On the day itself, she was professional, calm, and flexible (when some of our guests were running late). She really does believe in being present for each couple, and making the most of everyone's special day. Our day would not have been the same without her, and I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/29/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for taking the time to write a thoughtful review of my services. I truly appreciate your kind words. Every couple deserves the very best on their wedding day and I'm thrilled I was the one you and Anthony chose to stand with you on your wedding day. You are a beautiful bride! The color and style of your gown was perfect on you and the pockets were a practical extra. Your hair, earrings and bouquet added to your bridal elegance. I wish you and Anthony the very best life has to offer!

Nick I. · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend

Everything we could have hoped for and more! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Nick, you are very kind. It was a delight to meet you, your bride and family at Green Spring Park. Take good care!

Deanna C. · Married on 10/10/2020

4.2

October wedding

If you’re looking for someone who is invested in the process and wants to get to know you before the big day...Leora is it! She took the time to get to know my wife and I to incorporate our love into our ceremony. Truly a unique and personal experience. Although there were some quirks during the ceremony it all felt authentic and honest. We would definitely recommend to those who want to have someone genuine represent them on their big day! Thanks again Leora!

Sent on 02/08/2021

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks for posting an honest review of my services. It was a delight to meet with you and your partner and collaborate on your ceremony script. I wish you continued success and much happiness!

Shaina B. · Married on 09/04/2020

Covid gave us lemons, Ms.Leora made lemon pound cake lol

Ms. Willis was the officiant for my wedding in September 2020 and she was amazing! It’s was a very high stress situation all around due to covid but she was very patient throughout the entire process. From our initial contact, she answered all of our questions. She was tolerant of the fact that we were a same sex couple. On the day of our wedding, we were running late, but she didn’t fuss with us. She made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. I’m very pleased that we chose her to share our day with us, and should we ever renew our vows, we wouldn’t hesitate to call her again.

Sent on 01/10/2021

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

You are very kind, thank you! I know “stuff” happens especially on a Friday in northern Virginia. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding day festivities. Take good care.
  • Joseph

Joseph F. · Married on 08/11/2020

Great Officiant & Ceremony Lead

Leora was very friendly, professional, and flexible throught the planning process despite last-minute COVID impacts to the original plans. She created a wonderful ceremony script from scratch that needed very little editing and included all our requests. At the rehersal, she skillfully and respectfully coordinated the wedding party/readers across 3 distinct families and several friends. Her high quality preparation shone through with a beautiful ceremony, with complements still pouring in on her officiating quality from close family and friends. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/29/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Joseph for your thoughtful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your bride. I admire you both, I'm sure the impact of Covid-19 on your lives, wedding planning, jobs and across state lines was taxing. Remember you persevered and ended up standing. Take good care!

Bercem Y. · Married on 08/08/2020

Polite wedding celebrant

We are so glad that we chose Leora for our wedding celebration. We had to start little late and she waited so patiently . She was so calm and helpful. We already recommended her to our friends!

Sent on 08/14/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Bercem for the honor of standing with you and your groom on your wedding day! It was peaceful to chat with your guests and take in the view. I wish you and Isa life's best!

Keyomie · Married on 08/08/2020

August 2020

Mrs. Willis was so accommodating at the last minute. I believe I called her within the week of the wedding due to things changing and people canceling. She was able to squeeze me into her schedule, in which I was soo grateful for. She went over everything with me. Was such a joy to have as an officiant. She really left an outstanding impression on us, with small jokes that had the guests and the wedding party really be engaged in the ceremony!! Thank you once again for being part of our special day!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you for you gracious review. It was an honor to be with you on your wedding day. I also appreciate the gift, a bracelet that I cherish.
    Best wishes!

Jada T. · Married on 08/08/2020

Awesome experience with Leora!

We used Leora for premarital counseling and officiant services. We really feel like we got the most out of our services with Leora; she was very attentive and responsive to pinpointed our strengths and weaknesses and as a couple we needed help with recognizing those things. I would highly recommend her services! Thanks for everything Leora!

Sent on 10/19/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Jada for your kind words. It was a delight to get to know you and Malik. Standing with you on your wedding day as the two of you beamed with happiness was awesome. You are a beautiful bride!
  • Emily

Emily W. · Married on 08/01/2020

Stop Reading Reviews, Just Hire

When we hired them for our wedding we honestly weren't sure what to expect. She was very helpful not only with the legal logistics but also helpful suggestions.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth D. · Married on 07/31/2020

Excellent all around!

We loved working with Leora. She came to our backyard and did a private ceremony. We quickly worked together to come up with vows that suited us as a couple. She is kind and caring and a good speaker. Would highly recommend using her! Thank you.

Sent on 09/21/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you, it was a delight to meet you and your groom. I hope you enjoyed dinner at 2941 Restaurant. I was there this past Friday for an intimate wedding ceremony. Best wishes!

Ariel G. · Married on 07/13/2020

Wedding Review

Leora was absolutely wonderful. She accommodated our needs and went beyond the task at hand to make sure my wife and I was comfortable. She was flexible and such a pleasure to work with. Anyone who needs an officiant, I highly recommend Leora!

Sent on 07/15/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Ariel for you the adventure! I felt so comfortable with you and your partner. I approach each wedding from the couple's perspective. My job is to make your day special and doing whatever I can for you in concert with the other vendors is why I'm hired. I wish you the best always!

Robin J. · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Officiant

Leora was nothing short of amazing. Her energy is calming and authentic and her ceremony delivery was wonderful. She worked with us in the planning phases to come up with a speech that was absolutely perfect. Her words beautifully represented myself and my bride and her brief ad libs lightened the mood and gave our guests a chuckle. Leora was professional, reliable and she just felt like home. We would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/14/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Robin for your kind and heartfelt words! It was a delight to meet you and your bride and collaborate with Phoebe and Teal. I wish you and J the best life has to offer!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer H. · Married on 06/19/2020

Last Minute Nuptials

My now wife and I had planned to wed on a date that fell within the time frame of the Stay at Home orders so we were forced to postpone. As the bans were lifted we began to discuss viable options when on late Sunday evening we decided to marry on June 19, 2020, a mere five days later. We began by immediately emailing all of the officiants (>30) on the list we received from the circuit court when we obtained our first license. We weren't just
    looking for someone who was available on such short notice, but also someone who answered favorably to a few questions we had surrounding the celebration of Pride and the historic date known as Juneteenth. A few were unavailable while others commented in a way that led us to believe they did not support same sex marriage, but were honoring the oath they took to uphold the law. We had narrowed it down to three and on Monday we chose Leora Willis mainly because of her level of engagement
    with us, as we had several more questions for the prospects, and also her enthusiasm and appreciation for being considered.
    Choosing her ended up being one of the best decisions we made as she turned into a valuable resource, especially when trying to select a venue. She was able to provide insider tips for some of the areas we were contemplating which turned out to be spot on, no doubt attributed to her experience in the business. As the date approached we were monitoring weather patterns and asked if she would be flexible if we needed to change the time in order to avoid the forecasted thunderstorms. She said that would not be a problem and to let her know what we decided. Initially we were targeting a 6pm start which was modified to 7pm, but neither time panned out. She was the epitome of a person exercising patience and flexibility because the day of the ceremony, not only did we ask to push the start time up 2 hours, but also a change in location to an area that would provide shelter from the predicted storm showers for not only us, but our handful of guests and photographers. Leora came through yet again as she made a suggestion of two locations that would provide just that for us to choose from.
    Leora was definitely attentive and it was evident in the words she wrote about us for our ceremony. You would not have known that we had only become aware of each other's existence only five days prior. She was the icing on the cake when it came to fulfilling the vision we had for our union. It was a pleasure working with her and we are grateful for the value she brought to the table.

Sent on 06/26/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Jennifer I appreciate your kind words, thank you! I believe every couple deserves the best on their wedding day. It's a once in a lifetime experience and there should be full engagement of those you hire to make your day spectacular and legal! Thank you for the honor of standing with you and Starr. I also appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity, I limit myself to one cup of the teas you gifted me. I look forward to celebrating with you all of your joys for years to come!
  • Pete

Pete · Married on 03/10/2020

Excellent and Professional

Leora was a fantastic choice for our wedding and I would highly recommend anyone hiring her to be their officiant for their special day. She is kind, smart and speaks very clearly. She is also a great writer and put together an amazing script.

Sent on 10/31/2020

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thanks Pete! I appreciate your kind words. Your wedding was magical, a gorgeous landscape, a brilliant fall day with warmth from the sun, decor and florals; and an enthusiastic bridal party. You and Hayley are truly blessed! Best wishes, always!!
  • Laura

Laura D. · Married on 12/08/2019

Personable and professional officiant

Leora was such a pleasure to work with! We spoke on the phone and via email several times throughout our engagement and met once in person before our wedding day. She was a good listener and responsive to us as a couple and individually. She connected well with our family on the wedding day as well. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Oh, you are very kind. You were a delight to work with and I was impressed with your groom’s enthusiasm doing the crafting of your ceremony script. Thank you for following me on Instagram throughout the year. I hope it gave you an opportunity to learn more about me and the wonderful couples I work with. Your families were so gracious! I enjoyed talking with the groom’s mother and your father and stepmother. And Dino the service dog gave me a nod before he reminded me he was working! I wish you the very best 😘

Trina P. · Married on 12/06/2019

Every bit of wonderful!

Leora was personable, accommodating and professional... we highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/10/2019

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Trina for your thoughtful review. You are a beautiful bride. Wishing you and Gerald the best! Merry Christmas 🎄
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/16/2019

Leora is lovely!!

After meeting with a few officiants, we immediately fell in love with Leora's kindness, grace, ability to connect and her pretty spot on read of my husband and I - all in our first meeting. She wrote a beautiful ceremony early in the process that allowed us to take our time editing it to feel even more true to us, and even time to do a few rounds! She was always quick to respond via email and offer suggestions of resources and readings. Come rehearsal and wedding day, she read the guests perfectly and performed the ceremony succinctly (it was cold!!) and passionately. I even said an unfortunate curse word in the middle of our ceremony when I realized my soon to be husband memorized the vows he'd written that morning (terrible of me!) and she took it stride. She was such an integral part of our wedding day and made it such a special ceremony. I received so many compliments about her during the reception. I will always think of Leora fondly when I think of our wedding. I highly recommend you include her in your wedding experience!!

Sent on 12/05/2019