With Love, Event Services Reviews

20 | Wesley Chapel, FL

20 Reviews for With Love, Event Services

Alexandra A. · Married on 12/27/2020

Baby shower

More then expected it was a Wowww factor. She took the space and transformed it into an elegant set up

Jean A. · Married on 12/27/2020

One of the best experience I’ve had

Sometimes ,people tells you a lot of things but this vendor doesn’t have to talk because her works ethics worth more than words and money.

Krystine A. · Married on 12/27/2020

Baby Shower!

Wonderful planner, very friendly and accommodating

Downy B. · Married on 12/26/2020

Exceptional Service

Stephanie was amazing from start to finish. I will be referring her to all of my friends and family.

• Bianca

Bianca P. · Married on 09/17/2019

The best experience ever

Great customer service will definitely use her service again

Sent on 12/28/2020

Ked G. · Married on 01/08/2019

Excellent excelsior- no word to explain my satisfaction. They are . I will use their service for all events I have in the future. Best in town

Very reliable - excellent service - and very professional. I will use their service over and over again

Sent on 01/08/2019

Luther · Married on 10/18/2018

Stephanie was AWESOME! I really appreciated all her help. I would certainly recommend With Love Event Services to anyone who's interested in creating a special night.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Bethsy · Married on 10/17/2018

With Love Services

This vendor was professional. Worked within my budget and made sure I was happy. I would recommend her 10 times
    Over!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Elizabeth G. · Married on 08/04/2018

Your ideal event planner and decorator

With Love Events Services is just that. Stephane is professional, punctual, and will bring all your visions and dreams to life and exceed all expectations. The difference between her and the next is very clear, she does it all with love and it shows ! No matter the event, she knows how to make your day memorable by all and most of all special ❤️

Sent on 01/04/2019

Jas · Married on 07/07/2018

very professional and will work with you to get your dream wedding. Personality wise, she’s genuine and very nice.

This vendor was amazing! She meets up with you to get to know you and discuss your budget and how you want your dream wedding to be. She’s very easy to work with and understanding. My wedding was everything I wanted it to be and she made it happen.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Kiarra A. · Married on 12/23/2017

Short notice

My wedding was very short notice and a very stressful moment with planning , Stephanie came and she relieved me from all the stress. From staying up late to make sure everything was in order and organized. You’d never know that this wedding was planned in 2 months. I had the best time of my life and I owe it all to With Love , Event services. No matter what event you are throwing leave it up to Stephanie and her team to make your visions become a reality. 😍
    Sincerely ,
    Kiarra Allen.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • F

Florenn · Married on 12/21/2017

Stephane was so personable and warm throughout our wedding planning experience. She is great at what she does, and acted as a friend. During moments of stress, she took over and quickly resolved all my worries and concerns, both big and small. If you're looking for an awesome wedding planner that is professional, creative, and experienced, Withlove is the place to go!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Rebecca · event on: 12/02/2017

With love services was very helpful and supportive when other vendors failed through and made things happen without making worried or stressed. The smiles on everyone’s face and the expression of the bride to be was priceless. She loved everything about it.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Great service. I recommend With Love, Event Services to anyone.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Michelle · Married on 12/11/2016

With Love, Event Services has been my life saver! Her attention to detail and extensive experience with coordinating/planning events is admirable. She took my wedding vision, literally helped bring it to life, and ensured that it remained true to my style. She was also very easy to contact and helps relieve the stress that may come with the wedding planning process. There aren't enough words to say how grateful I am to have Stephane and her team be apart of our special day. I'm confident to say that if you are looking for a wedding planner that has attention to detail, handles business, and has a warm heart then Stephane is the way to go! Thank you With Love for everything!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Barbara · Married on 06/22/2015

It was really awsome for us to have you planned our wedding. Everyone kept saying that got married like a queen. I owe it all to your creativity and sense of style thank you so much !

Sent on 10/19/2016

Chantale · Married on 09/03/2011

Amazing!!!!

I highly recommend With Love, Event Services. Stephanie have the best personality period. We are extremely happy with her services. She went above and beyond for our little girl when we had days to get a venue. She is very professional, available, and Flexible. She was willing to work with us on everything. If you have the option to choose your event Planner, hands down choose With Love Event Services.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Gene K. · Married on 12/27/2020

3.0

Picture perfect

I have rarely been to an event so well done.
    Stephane was professional and everything was beautifully decorated and amazing. I would recommend her for any event. Well done

Marie · Married on 09/17/2011

We had the pleasure of having them host our event and it was the best decision we made. No headaches and just plain realibity. She was always a quick text or call away and she got everything down from just a basic explanation of what we wanted. I would recommend her to everyone and definitely use her again.

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany J. · Married on 01/12/2020

Awesome Decorator!

She exceeded our expectations with the decor! She is very creative and really brought our vision to life. For our arch the flowers were positioned perfectly! Very attentive to detail.