Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company Reviews

132 Reviews for Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company

• Catherine

Catherine Hinman · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful staff

Getting married for the second time—almost 40 years after the first—with family members coming into town from across the country but none in town to assist, I knew I was going to need help carrying off the event. Cheryl Loft, an associate with Winter Park Wedding Company, was the answer to my prayers. She was my wedding consultant and my wedding day coordinator. Knowing seemingly everyone in the local wedding industry and fabulously organized, she was superb counsel through multiple decisions and ensured that everything went according to plan for our joyful celebration. I could not have my mom with me for this big day, but Cheryl, ever comforting, cheerful, and resourceful, was the next best thing.

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Carol

Carol Pearson · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Stress free and Beautiful

It was worrying having a wedding abroad but Suzanne and team made it a breeze !! from ordering flowers to arranging cars and the reception. I had nothing to worry about. Even the sun came out after a week of rain. Very professional friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Vicki

Vicki Brown · Getting married on 11/01/2020

The best Ever!

I was so impressed with the level of service I received from Cheryl and Suzanne. They were patient with my questions and concerns and put me at ease every step of the way. I never had to worry about the ceremony or any details ... I could not have had the perfect day without them!! thank you !

Sent on 01/28/2020

Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company's reply:

Thank you so much Vicki for taking the time to write this lovely review about our business. I'm so happy to hear that you didn't have to worry about the ceremony or any of the details, and you could get on and enjoy your day which is so important. Congratulations to you both!
  • Susan

Susan Seviour · Married on 04/03/2020

Vow Renewal

After getting married at the Winter Park Chapel 10 years ago we returned to renew our vows.
    Suzanne was really helpful and phoned us a number of times to discuss arrangements and give advice even though we live in the UK. We opted for the one hour special, as it was just the two of us, but included a photography package and a car. Minister Garvey made the ceremony extra special, Jessica the co-ordinator was very friendly and Ryan, the photographer, took some lovely photos and even managed to make us look good! A lovely morning.

Sent on 04/06/2020

Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company's reply:

Hi Susan and Roy, thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding ten years ago and now your renewal of vows. I hope you and Roy are staying safe and well!!
    Keep in touch!
    Suzanne

Ashley westfall · Married on 03/15/2020

Wonderful!

I highly recommend Winter Park Wedding Company. Suzanne and Cheryl were extremely responsive, professional, and kind. They helped create our dream wedding ceremony.

We can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Ashley,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our business. We are so happy it all went so well, congratulations to the two of you! I hope you have a fantastic honeymoon soon!

Alan Byers · Married on 01/02/2020

Ceremony made easy

Cheryl and Suzanne made the process simple and easy for me delivering a beautiful wedding day for us that we will cherish for years to come.

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Hilda

Hilda Useche · Married on 12/16/2019

Great experience/ Gran experiencia

Our wedding day was the best day of our life, a moment we will remember forever. The attention and coordination of the wedding was impeccable, the results were gratifying, they always answered us immediately and cleared all our doubts. We are very grateful for the services provided.

El día de nuestra boda fue el mejor día de nuestra vida, un momento que recordaremos para siempre. La atención y coordinación de la boda fue impecable, los resultados fueron gratificantes, siempre nos respondieron de inmediato y despejaron todas nuestras dudas. Estamos muy agradecidos por los servicios prestados

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Lindy

Lindy and Patrick · Married on 12/04/2019

Great coordinator and venue!

Suzanne was great to work with and helpful in so many ways!

Sent on 05/15/2019

D Brito · Married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful experience

They went beyond my expectations! The ceremony was beautiful! The pastor was great! Our wedding was small, but elegant and classy.

Sent on 05/16/2020

Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. It was our pleasure to be part of your big day! Congratulations again I hope married life is going well for you both. Stay safe and well!

Emily · Married on 11/15/2019

Highly recommended!

I loved working with Suzanne and WP Wedding Company and Chapel! From the minute I called to check on availability and pricing, to the last interaction I had with Suzanne, she was amazing. They took care of everything for my ceremony! We were married at the First Congregational Church of Winter Park. Suzanne met with us originally when we planned on getting married late next year. Our plans changed and we had to move the wedding up by over a year. We had less than 2 months to plan. Suzanne was so willing to work with us and help us every step of the way. She was always there for me to answer any questions I had, and was so patient with us!! I never dreamed my wedding would be so beautiful and go so well... our dreams literally came true thanks to Suzanne and the WP Wedding Company & Chapel. I highly recommend using them!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Jannette

Jannette Ocasio · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceptional service and value

We are beyond impressed with the service we received from the Winter Park Wedding Chapel. They made the whole process so simple and stress-free. Their attention to details was excellent. They made our day so special. I would highly recommend them to take very good care of your special day.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Britta

Britta Altidor · Married on 08/17/2019

First Congregational

Suzanne and Cheryl and another woman (can’t remember her name :( ) were excellent! They worked well with other vendors and made sure my wedding ceremony was perfect. Thank you!

Ps - we loved the horse & carriage!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Mindy

Mindy Prince · Married on 08/09/2019

A dream come true

Having this offered in a package deal made our lives so easy. Suzanne was my one point of contact and she knew everything that was going on with every element. We did meet separately with the minister however, because we had the option to customize the ceremony and get to know the person that would be standing with us. We also had the option to taste cake, but we didn’t do it because in our lives “we have yet to have cake that we don’t like.”

Suzanne and staff were very professional and kind. They were responsive to questions and concerns. They even allowed us to customize the package and remove the limo and have cake and champagne instead. We knew our reception was only a few blocks away, and so we did not see a need for the limo. The groom wanted to have a bunch of friends in his dressing room and offer them a drink. No problem. I saw a cake design on Pinterest that I loved and sent it to Suzanne (sane size as included cake). It was done, no extra charge. We got to pick songs for the video and shots for the photographer. Even the violinist played songs that we wanted to hear, like songs from Star Wars, the hobbit, and Cinderella. Of course we let her play some nice classical music too.

Bottom line is, once this was booked, we just answered some questions as they came up based on what the vendors needed to know, made requests, and just showed up and had the time of our lives. It truly was the best and most beautiful day ever, and winter park wedding company made that possible.

Venue: Casa Feliz

Sent on 10/22/2019

Chris Mendonca · Married on 06/08/2019

Great venue & team to work with

Suzanne & team were incredibly helpful and easy to work with! We would highly recommend them as a vendor!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Julia Raymond · Married on 04/20/2019

Ceremony went off without a hitch :) thanks!

I worked with Suzanne from Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company to book my ceremony venue at the First Congressional Church of Winter Park. Suzanne helped me secure a booking a bit last minute, was very professional and helped guide me through the ceremony process (before and during the ceremony). She's also very responsive and we had a few text conversations after normal work hours, which I really appreciated as it was not easy juggling wedding planning with a full-time job. She also took care of the music and some other details. Thanks again Suzanne :)

Sent on 08/15/2019

Emily Miller · Married on 03/22/2019

Wonderful experience, and so easy to work with

I am so happy I found this company to work with for my wedding ceremony. I'm not a planner. I hate planning events. When my fiancé told me he wanted to get married within six months, I nearly laughed. Where on earth were we going to find and book a church, minister, photographer all within six months? And something that was affordable too? So, I stumbled across this company, and I am so happy we decided to work with them. They have multiple venue options, multiple package options, and they also provide multiple options for you to add on items to the standard packages they offer as well. Suzanne and her staff were so easy and wonderful to work with. Honestly, whatever you're looking for in a wedding, this company will make it happen.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Jess

Jess Day · Married on 02/21/2019

Wedding of our dreams

Suzanne and her whole staff were wonderful to work with. They took care of every detail. Our photos came out beautiful! I highly recommend Winter Park Wedding Company!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Mike Yeager · Married on 02/09/2019

What's not to like

Let's start with the facts. We decided to get married within 60 days. We decided to make it in Florida ( We live in Ohio ). We called three companies. One never responded, one responded in three days, and Suzanne called us back in 30 minutes.

She took care of everything. Knew who we needed to call, who could help with the license, who could preserve our flowers... She was AMAZING.

The property is beautiful. ( a little tricky to find ) It's a hidden gem. Really, this set up was ideal for us. We had a private ceremony. Walked down the street to a small park for pictures, all set up and handled by Suzanne.

We highly recommend Winter Park.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Katelyn Willman · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing all around

I was planning my wedding in Florida from my home in Virginia. Suzanne was a really great resource, recommending vendors for us to talk to, and helping us build a package of services through the wedding company that had everything we needed. The venue is gorgeous and all her vendors were very helpful and accommodating. Suzanne was really supportive and kept everything on track on the day of. I'm so glad we chose to have our wedding here!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Joel Patria · Married on 01/06/2019

Professional Excellent Experience

We send a big thank you to Suzanne and her staff for making our wedding go smoothly and giving us and our guests a wonderful venue and experience!!!! We would highly recommend the wedding chapel and Suzanne to arrange all your wedding plans

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 12/22/2018

Extremely impressed

The smaller chapel was perfect for my small and intimate wedding ceremony. Suzanne did a great job at keeping everyone organized and calm during what is an extremely stressful time for all. She also was able to get all the songs I wanted! We decorated the place but it was a lovely venue as is. The photographer did a great job as well! He captured the love we have for each other and found some beautiful locations for us to be photographed at. Another plus was the location this chapel was at. Winter Park is such a beautiful and classy area. I felt like such a princess.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Jenifer · Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience!!!!

Suzanne of the Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company such a pleasure with work with. She responded to all our inquires quickly and worked with us every step of the way to make sure our day was special! The pictures took a little longer than expected but man, were they worth the wait!!! They turned out beautifully!!!! Would definitely recommend Suzanne and this company. I never write reviews or make recommendations so this is high praise coming from me.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kay Plussa · Married on 11/15/2018

Perfect day!

Our wedding was perfect. Couldn’t be happier. Venue was beautiful, minister was fantastic, pictures were amazing. Suzanne was great to work with! I would highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Raymond

Raymond Russell · Married on 10/30/2018

Suzanne was great

Suzanne Graham was a wonderful person and did her best to make it a wonderful day

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • M Mitchell

M Mitchell · Married on 10/18/2018

Winter Park Wedding Chapel was a great service

Suzanne from beginning to end was professional, kind, and helpful. She maintained good communication with us and helped our wedding day run smoothly. She offered many services and this was a bonus. The services we had chosen were fulfilled perfectly the day of. The space we had chosen for an intimate small gathering was just right. Thank you for being a part of our day!

Sent on 11/20/2018