Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Donna Married on 06/26/2021
    It was a pleasure working with Suzanne. She handled all the details professionally as well as everyone she selected to assist in the wedding, i.e....the officiant, the harpist, the photographer, and florist. We were all so pleased with the simple yet very elegant affair.
    Caroline S. Married on 06/20/2021

Great wedding vendor team with various options for venues!

They are the best!! Very patient staff, flexible and professional!

Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline for the lovely review and taking the time to write it. It was lovely to be part of your big day.
    Greg J. Married on 05/08/2021

They are Amazing and very well organized.

Mary and her team were really awesome and put together a beautiful ceremony for me and my wife. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for full wedding experience but not the cost. We love how everything turned out.

Greg Jones

Hi Greg,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you had a great experience, congratulations to you and your wife and your lovely family. Good luck with the birth of your new baby too!! It's a very exciting year for you!
  • Carol
    Carol P. Married on 04/06/2021

Stress free and Beautiful

It was worrying having a wedding abroad but Suzanne and team made it a breeze !! from ordering flowers to arranging cars and the reception. I had nothing to worry about. Even the sun came out after a week of rain. Very professional friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend.
  • Suyen
    Suyen F. Married on 02/21/2021

Amazing venue and coordinator!

We planned our wedding in 4 months during a pandemic, and what we thought was going to be headache after headache, turned out to be the smoothest and (least) stressful thing thanks to Cheryl and Suzanne! They were there to answer any questions no matter how late or early I thought of it! Cheryl made sure that my family and I were Fully informed on each step and all our options. When I came up with certain ideas, she was more than accommodating! Our wedding day went seamlessly and it was honestly the best, and most perfect day we could have imagined!
  • Vicki
    Vicki B. Married on 11/01/2020

The best Ever!

I was so impressed with the level of service I received from Cheryl and Suzanne. They were patient with my questions and concerns and put me at ease every step of the way. I never had to worry about the ceremony or any details ... I could not have had the perfect day without them!! thank you !

Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company's reply:

Thank you so much Vicki for taking the time to write this lovely review about our business. I'm so happy to hear that you didn't have to worry about the ceremony or any of the details, and you could get on and enjoy your day which is so important. Congratulations to you both!
    Amanda C. Married on 05/15/2020

Fantastic to work with!

Suzanne and Cheryl were wonderful to work with! They made the wedding ceremony run so smoothly. They were also very flexible with us. We were originally supposed to have our wedding when the coronvirus first began, so we had to push our date back multiple times. They stayed on top of all the changes and worked with me throughout the entire time. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is wanting to have a wedding in Orlando, FL.
  • Susan
    Susan S. Married on 04/03/2020

Vow Renewal

After getting married at the Winter Park Chapel 10 years ago we returned to renew our vows.
    Suzanne was really helpful and phoned us a number of times to discuss arrangements and give advice even though we live in the UK. We opted for the one hour special, as it was just the two of us, but included a photography package and a car. Minister Garvey made the ceremony extra special, Jessica the co-ordinator was very friendly and Ryan, the photographer, took some lovely photos and even managed to make us look good! A lovely morning.

Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company's reply:

Hi Susan and Roy, thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding ten years ago and now your renewal of vows. I hope you and Roy are staying safe and well!!
    Keep in touch!
    Suzanne
    Ashley Married on 03/15/2020

Wonderful!

I highly recommend Winter Park Wedding Company. Suzanne and Cheryl were extremely responsive, professional, and kind. They helped create our dream wedding ceremony.

We can’t thank them enough!

Ashley,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our business. We are so happy it all went so well, congratulations to the two of you! I hope you have a fantastic honeymoon soon!
  • Catherine
    Catherine H. Married on 02/22/2020

Wonderful staff

Getting married for the second time—almost 40 years after the first—with family members coming into town from across the country but none in town to assist, I knew I was going to need help carrying off the event. Cheryl Loft, an associate with Winter Park Wedding Company, was the answer to my prayers. She was my wedding consultant and my wedding day coordinator. Knowing seemingly everyone in the local wedding industry and fabulously organized, she was superb counsel through multiple decisions and ensured that everything went according to plan for our joyful celebration. I could not have my mom with me for this big day, but Cheryl, ever comforting, cheerful, and resourceful, was the next best thing.
    Alan B. Married on 01/02/2020

Ceremony made easy

Cheryl and Suzanne made the process simple and easy for me delivering a beautiful wedding day for us that we will cherish for years to come.
  • Hilda
    Hilda U. Married on 12/16/2019

Great experience/ Gran experiencia

Our wedding day was the best day of our life, a moment we will remember forever. The attention and coordination of the wedding was impeccable, the results were gratifying, they always answered us immediately and cleared all our doubts. We are very grateful for the services provided.

El día de nuestra boda fue el mejor día de nuestra vida, un momento que recordaremos para siempre. La atención y coordinación de la boda fue impecable, los resultados fueron gratificantes, siempre nos respondieron de inmediato y despejaron todas nuestras dudas. Estamos muy agradecidos por los servicios prestados
  • Lindy
    Lindy A. Married on 12/04/2019

Great coordinator and venue!

Suzanne was great to work with and helpful in so many ways!
    D Brito Married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful experience

They went beyond my expectations! The ceremony was beautiful! The pastor was great! Our wedding was small, but elegant and classy.

Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. It was our pleasure to be part of your big day! Congratulations again I hope married life is going well for you both. Stay safe and well!
    Emily Married on 11/15/2019

Highly recommended!

I loved working with Suzanne and WP Wedding Company and Chapel! From the minute I called to check on availability and pricing, to the last interaction I had with Suzanne, she was amazing. They took care of everything for my ceremony! We were married at the First Congregational Church of Winter Park. Suzanne met with us originally when we planned on getting married late next year. Our plans changed and we had to move the wedding up by over a year. We had less than 2 months to plan. Suzanne was so willing to work with us and help us every step of the way. She was always there for me to answer any questions I had, and was so patient with us!! I never dreamed my wedding would be so beautiful and go so well... our dreams literally came true thanks to Suzanne and the WP Wedding Company & Chapel. I highly recommend using them!!!!
  • Jannette
    Jannette O. Married on 09/14/2019

Exceptional service and value

We are beyond impressed with the service we received from the Winter Park Wedding Chapel. They made the whole process so simple and stress-free. Their attention to details was excellent. They made our day so special. I would highly recommend them to take very good care of your special day.
  • Britta
    Britta A. Married on 08/17/2019

First Congregational

Suzanne and Cheryl and another woman (can’t remember her name :( ) were excellent! They worked well with other vendors and made sure my wedding ceremony was perfect. Thank you!

Ps - we loved the horse & carriage!
  • Mindy
    Mindy P. Married on 08/09/2019

A dream come true

Having this offered in a package deal made our lives so easy. Suzanne was my one point of contact and she knew everything that was going on with every element. We did meet separately with the minister however, because we had the option to customize the ceremony and get to know the person that would be standing with us. We also had the option to taste cake, but we didn’t do it because in our lives “we have yet to have cake that we don’t like.”

Suzanne and staff were very professional and kind. They were responsive to questions and concerns. They even allowed us to customize the package and remove the limo and have cake and champagne instead. We knew our reception was only a few blocks away, and so we did not see a need for the limo. The groom wanted to have a bunch of friends in his dressing room and offer them a drink. No problem. I saw a cake design on Pinterest that I loved and sent it to Suzanne (sane size as included cake). It was done, no extra charge. We got to pick songs for the video and shots for the photographer. Even the violinist played songs that we wanted to hear, like songs from Star Wars, the hobbit, and Cinderella. Of course we let her play some nice classical music too.

Bottom line is, once this was booked, we just answered some questions as they came up based on what the vendors needed to know, made requests, and just showed up and had the time of our lives. It truly was the best and most beautiful day ever, and winter park wedding company made that possible.

Venue: Casa Feliz
    Chris M. Married on 06/08/2019

Great venue & team to work with

Suzanne & team were incredibly helpful and easy to work with! We would highly recommend them as a vendor!
    Julia R. Married on 04/20/2019

Ceremony went off without a hitch :) thanks!

I worked with Suzanne from Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company to book my ceremony venue at the First Congressional Church of Winter Park. Suzanne helped me secure a booking a bit last minute, was very professional and helped guide me through the ceremony process (before and during the ceremony). She's also very responsive and we had a few text conversations after normal work hours, which I really appreciated as it was not easy juggling wedding planning with a full-time job. She also took care of the music and some other details. Thanks again Suzanne :)
    Emily M. Married on 03/22/2019

Wonderful experience, and so easy to work with

I am so happy I found this company to work with for my wedding ceremony. I'm not a planner. I hate planning events. When my fiancé told me he wanted to get married within six months, I nearly laughed. Where on earth were we going to find and book a church, minister, photographer all within six months? And something that was affordable too? So, I stumbled across this company, and I am so happy we decided to work with them. They have multiple venue options, multiple package options, and they also provide multiple options for you to add on items to the standard packages they offer as well. Suzanne and her staff were so easy and wonderful to work with. Honestly, whatever you're looking for in a wedding, this company will make it happen.
  • Jess
    Jess D. Married on 02/21/2019

Wedding of our dreams

Suzanne and her whole staff were wonderful to work with. They took care of every detail. Our photos came out beautiful! I highly recommend Winter Park Wedding Company!
    Mike Y. Married on 02/09/2019

What's not to like

Let's start with the facts. We decided to get married within 60 days. We decided to make it in Florida ( We live in Ohio ). We called three companies. One never responded, one responded in three days, and Suzanne called us back in 30 minutes.

She took care of everything. Knew who we needed to call, who could help with the license, who could preserve our flowers... She was AMAZING.

The property is beautiful. ( a little tricky to find ) It's a hidden gem. Really, this set up was ideal for us. We had a private ceremony. Walked down the street to a small park for pictures, all set up and handled by Suzanne.

We highly recommend Winter Park.
    Katelyn W. Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing all around

I was planning my wedding in Florida from my home in Virginia. Suzanne was a really great resource, recommending vendors for us to talk to, and helping us build a package of services through the wedding company that had everything we needed. The venue is gorgeous and all her vendors were very helpful and accommodating. Suzanne was really supportive and kept everything on track on the day of. I'm so glad we chose to have our wedding here!
    Joel P. Married on 01/06/2019

Professional Excellent Experience

We send a big thank you to Suzanne and her staff for making our wedding go smoothly and giving us and our guests a wonderful venue and experience!!!! We would highly recommend the wedding chapel and Suzanne to arrange all your wedding plans