Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company Reviews

Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company 6
Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company 7
  • Lindy

Lindy and Patrick · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Great coordinator and venue!

Suzanne was great to work with and helpful in so many ways!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Emily · Getting married on 11/15/2019

Highly recommended!

I loved working with Suzanne and WP Wedding Company and Chapel! From the minute I called to check on availability and pricing, to the last interaction I had with Suzanne, she was amazing. They took care of everything for my ceremony! We were married at the First Congregational Church of Winter Park. Suzanne met with us originally when we planned on getting married late next year. Our plans changed and we had to move the wedding up by over a year. We had less than 2 months to plan. Suzanne was so willing to work with us and help us every step of the way. She was always there for me to answer any questions I had, and was so patient with us!! I never dreamed my wedding would be so beautiful and go so well... our dreams literally came true thanks to Suzanne and the WP Wedding Company & Chapel. I highly recommend using them!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Julia Raymond · Married on 04/20/2019

Ceremony went off without a hitch :) thanks!

I worked with Suzanne from Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company to book my ceremony venue at the First Congressional Church of Winter Park. Suzanne helped me secure a booking a bit last minute, was very professional and helped guide me through the ceremony process (before and during the ceremony). She's also very responsive and we had a few text conversations after normal work hours, which I really appreciated as it was not easy juggling wedding planning with a full-time job. She also took care of the music and some other details. Thanks again Suzanne :)

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company 8

Emily Miller · Married on 03/22/2019

Wonderful experience, and so easy to work with

I am so happy I found this company to work with for my wedding ceremony. I'm not a planner. I hate planning events. When my fiancé told me he wanted to get married within six months, I nearly laughed. Where on earth were we going to find and book a church, minister, photographer all within six months? And something that was affordable too? So, I stumbled across this company, and I am so happy we decided to work with them. They have multiple venue options, multiple package options, and they also provide multiple options for you to add on items to the standard packages they offer as well. Suzanne and her staff were so easy and wonderful to work with. Honestly, whatever you're looking for in a wedding, this company will make it happen.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Jess

Jess Day · Married on 02/21/2019

Wedding of our dreams

Suzanne and her whole staff were wonderful to work with. They took care of every detail. Our photos came out beautiful! I highly recommend Winter Park Wedding Company!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Mike Yeager · Married on 02/09/2019

What's not to like

Let's start with the facts. We decided to get married within 60 days. We decided to make it in Florida ( We live in Ohio ). We called three companies. One never responded, one responded in three days, and Suzanne called us back in 30 minutes.

She took care of everything. Knew who we needed to call, who could help with the license, who could preserve our flowers... She was AMAZING.

The property is beautiful. ( a little tricky to find ) It's a hidden gem. Really, this set up was ideal for us. We had a private ceremony. Walked down the street to a small park for pictures, all set up and handled by Suzanne.

We highly recommend Winter Park.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Katelyn Willman · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing all around

I was planning my wedding in Florida from my home in Virginia. Suzanne was a really great resource, recommending vendors for us to talk to, and helping us build a package of services through the wedding company that had everything we needed. The venue is gorgeous and all her vendors were very helpful and accommodating. Suzanne was really supportive and kept everything on track on the day of. I'm so glad we chose to have our wedding here!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Joel Patria · Married on 01/06/2019

Professional Excellent Experience

We send a big thank you to Suzanne and her staff for making our wedding go smoothly and giving us and our guests a wonderful venue and experience!!!! We would highly recommend the wedding chapel and Suzanne to arrange all your wedding plans

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 12/22/2018

Extremely impressed

The smaller chapel was perfect for my small and intimate wedding ceremony. Suzanne did a great job at keeping everyone organized and calm during what is an extremely stressful time for all. She also was able to get all the songs I wanted! We decorated the place but it was a lovely venue as is. The photographer did a great job as well! He captured the love we have for each other and found some beautiful locations for us to be photographed at. Another plus was the location this chapel was at. Winter Park is such a beautiful and classy area. I felt like such a princess.

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company 9

Jenifer · Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience!!!!

Suzanne of the Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company such a pleasure with work with. She responded to all our inquires quickly and worked with us every step of the way to make sure our day was special! The pictures took a little longer than expected but man, were they worth the wait!!! They turned out beautifully!!!! Would definitely recommend Suzanne and this company. I never write reviews or make recommendations so this is high praise coming from me.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kay Plussa · Married on 11/15/2018

Perfect day!

Our wedding was perfect. Couldn’t be happier. Venue was beautiful, minister was fantastic, pictures were amazing. Suzanne was great to work with! I would highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Raymond

Raymond Russell · Married on 10/30/2018

Suzanne was great

Suzanne Graham was a wonderful person and did her best to make it a wonderful day

Sent on 11/15/2018

M Mitchell · Married on 10/18/2018

Winter Park Wedding Chapel was a great service

Suzanne from beginning to end was professional, kind, and helpful. She maintained good communication with us and helped our wedding day run smoothly. She offered many services and this was a bonus. The services we had chosen were fulfilled perfectly the day of. The space we had chosen for an intimate small gathering was just right. Thank you for being a part of our day!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jeff Mann · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent all the way around

Outstanding experience, I would absolutely recommend them to anyone

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Tracy

Tracy Mann · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

Our wedding was exactly what we invisioned, Suzanne’s expertises was a huge help... She made it all possible and stress free! I could not have asked for a better quality of service.. our cake and flowers were absolutely breathtaking.
    I have given many referrals to future clients and will continue to do so.
    Suzanne went above and beyond our expectations! We love her!!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Miguel

Miguel Padilla · Married on 09/09/2018

We love Suzanne and the Winter Park Wedding Chapel!

Suzanne and the winter park wedding chapel were amazing! From the very beginning she responded to every email and answered every question we had for our special day. We browsed the internet for church venues that hosted Gay Wedding Ceremonies and came across great reviews about the Winter Park Wedding Gay. The church was very spacious and we had such a beautiful ceremony with the help of Suzanne and her assistant. I would recommend this place to anyone. Suzanne is always on top of everything when it comes to making sure your day is as stress-free as possible and she did it with a smile on her face the entire time. Thank you Suzanne and the Winter Park Wedding Chapel.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Martin Key · Married on 09/05/2018

Winter Park Wedding Chapel Company

Superb company!! Very professional, attentive and caring service by Suzanne and her team!! Winter Park is a fantastic place to get married and would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Gabriel · Married on 08/30/2018

Everyone ensure that my wife and I had a beautiful service it was a perfect day thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Berta · Married on 08/25/2018

The Wedding Company helped make my wedding a dream come true! Suzanne and her assistant were so professional in every way! Made our special day a success!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company 10

Cinnamon · Married on 08/13/2018

Suzanne and her staff were incredible! We had a wonderful day.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Carmen · Married on 07/21/2018

Great Experience.

Convenient. Professional. Historical.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Joanne · Married on 06/18/2018

Me and my partner was married at this venue on the 18th June 2018. The venue is such a lovely place and the garden, which are not to far from the venue is beautiful place to have your photographs taken. Suzanne the wedding planner is a lovely person and is down to earth. Suzanne made our day very special and if family, friends can not make it to your special day you can always do the live streaming.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company 11
    Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company 12

Cari · Married on 06/16/2018

Nice small wedding just like we wanted.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Justin · Married on 05/29/2018

Hi we are from wales in the u.k and we wanted a quiet wedding so we choose to get married whilst on holiday in Florida so we choose winter garden chapel so on the 29/5/18 we got married at winter park and it run so smooth and made it a special day for me my son and my partner thanks to Suzanne and co from winter park

Sent on 08/27/2018

Phillip · Married on 05/28/2018

Lovely people, lovely location and great church. Great location for pictures. Will definitely be revisiting winter gardens in the future.

Sent on 06/27/2018