Wink Wedding Collective Reviews

4 | Bonney Lake, WA

4 Reviews for Wink Wedding Collective

4 Wink Wedding Collective Reviews

Carol · Married on 06/11/2017

Markie Jones Photography did an amazing job on my daughter Summer and her husband Michael's wedding at the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. She worked with a second photographer and shot over a thousand photos in around six hours. So many great photos to choose from. The engagement photography session is included with the wedding session price. Some photos are posted on my Facebook and on Markie Jones Photography under Summer and Michael Stullick wedding. Well worth your time to check her out.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Wink Wedding Collective's reply:

Thank you so much Carol! Your family is always a joy to work with, and I am looking forward to my next opportunity to photograph Summer & Michael!

Tara · Married on 07/25/2015

Very professional, affordable and you will fall in love with your photos, I did every session I have had with Markie and theres been alot .

Sent on 08/31/2016

Wink Wedding Collective's reply:

Thank you Tara!! I love working with you and look forward to more sessions in the future!

Anna · Married on 06/14/2014

We loved all of our photos! Markie took the time to meet with us prior to our wedding to find out what thoughts and ideas we had as well as give us advice and information. She took the time to get to know us and it definitely showed in the photos that were taken. On a day where your mind is going crazy with things that need to be done, she helped us focus on what we had talked about and remembered the photos we showed her that we loved and made sure we captured them perfectly. We have since done our one year wedding anniversary shoot with her and plan on doing many more photo shoots in the years to come!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Thank you Anna!!

Mari · Married on 05/18/2018

3.0
      1.0
      3.0
      3.5
      3.5

Very unhappy with my pictures. Most are unusable. Noy one good portrait picture. Our faces were captured when we weren't prepared. We are mid blink or mid smile. Majority of the pictures are this way. Family portraits are the same. Very, very upsetting. Don't be fooled by online portfolios.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Wink Wedding Collective's reply:

Hi Mari, It is surprising to receive the above review, when previous emails in August, stated how happy you were with the gallery provided. Having been hired 2 weeks prior to your July 30th wedding, we were unable to meet and go over the schedule for the day, as well as what shots were important to you. I kept in contact with the coordinator who tried to get these items from you, but was never able to provide them to me. As a documentary wedding photographer who specializes in capturing authentic moments as they happen instead of formal, stiffly posed portraits, I am very proud of these images and they align beautifully with the rest of my wedding portfolio. Many happy wishes to you for the New Year.