Wine World Reviews

Wine World 1
Wine World 2
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Sullivan · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Flexible, helpful for a budget bride!

I worked with Wine World for my wedding and they were awesome. I was on a very limited budget but they graciously accommodated me and also provided delivery! I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Cheryl · Married on 07/13/2019

Great to work with!

Wine World was really great to work with! From the beer & wine tasting and giving us personalized recommendations, providing an accurate estimate of quantities we would need for our event, and buying back all of what wasn't opened, Wine World couldn't have made things easier for us!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Marcia · Married on 06/12/2019

Awesome vendor

Made our 50th wedding anniversary super great and helped us stay on budget!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2019

Wedding June 2019

Wonderful and responsive service. I appreciate that you can return any product that has not been opened.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing! Great service and great prices

Wine World was a great vendor for my wedding! They were so helpful, responsive, and attentive. They went above and beyond by helping me select the appropriate amount of drinks, design my signature cocktail, and provided free delivery to my venue in Harford County!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Melanie Lennon · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful service and very helpful!

Wine World provided the alcohol and wine for our Anniversary Celebration. Valerie made the planning easy for us and the free delivery for our venue was a great venue. Prior to the event, I was even able to do a tasting of the wines with their great sommelier Rachel who was very knowledgeable and helpful as well. It is also nice that we're able to return much of the unused product! A win all the way around!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Just amazing!

Valerie from Wine World was so amazing to work with! I changed my alcohol selection a million times and she was always eager to help with any question. I highly recommend using them for your wedding! :)

Sent on 06/06/2019

Allison · Married on 04/26/2019

All around amazing!

We chose Wine World after a suggestion from our wedding coordinator. And we couldn’t have been any happier with that decision. From the beginning Valerie was super attentive and great at responding to emails or calls. (Which isn’t that all anyone wants with a wedding vendor). I initially was not sure which wines and beer to choose from, and I sent Wine World my menu they came up with suggestions. They also included the prices for each of the options. I felt so calm in this process, which was another plus.

They let us come in and try the options to make sure that we liked them and that we felt the guests would too. They also had ice available for purchase. And we rented some ice tubs from them which were returnable! Most of the alcohol was eligible to be returned if not opened, which we took advantage of. My in-laws actually returned it for us and they had no issue. 10/10 would recommend working with Wine World.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Tony Svezzese · Married on 03/09/2019

Wine World was incredible!

We had a last minute issue with the original caterer that was to provide spirits. I contacted Wine World with only 1 week before the date of the wedding and they took care of us! No complaints or delays and they were very nice in all communication with us. We also over ordered and they were very happy to allow us to return the excess after the wedding completed. They even came out to the truck and carried all the returns in for us! The refund was also 100% of what we paid ( no restocking fee ); that alone was amazing! We highly recommended Wine World for any and all events.

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Wine World 3

Anne · Married on 01/10/2019

Pleasant to talk to and very accommodating. On time service and efficient return system.

Professional and efficient to work with the ataff. Valerie was pleasant and easy to work qith putting our order together. They were on time and made returning leftover wine so easy. I would definitely use Wine World again.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Kate Buttion · Married on 12/14/2018

Harford County Medical Society

Very accomodating. No minimum and free
    Delivery!!
    Christmas party. Not a wedding

Sent on 12/29/2018

Brandi · Married on 12/14/2018

Wedding Booze

Wine World was very responsive and professional when buying alcohol for my wedding. They made everything, including returning the unused alcohol, a breeze and I will be using them anytime I have large orders! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Meredith C King · Married on 12/08/2018

Professional and Fun

Valerie who helped my husband and I plan the open bar for our December wedding was excellent, and fun to work with. We came in with a vision of two signature cocktails, a "his & hers recommend", and she was able to assist us perfectly.

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna Stinebaugh · Married on 11/09/2018

As a bride, this company put my mind at ease with handling all alcohol for our big day!

This company was friendly to work with! Their dedication to making sure your big day is everything you dreamed about is astonishing. We loved their dedication to making sure we had everything we needed. Really put our minds at ease and handled everything while keeping communication open!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Lori · Married on 10/26/2018

Great selection, value and convenience

Valerie was wonderful in helping us with selection and proper amounts. Her knowledge is impressive and we really appreciated the opportunity to taste test to aid us. The free delivery here in Harford County was convenient and it was 1 less task to do for the wedding. Wine World was excellent to do business with.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Tiara

Tiara · Married on 10/20/2018

The best option for DIY bar in HarCo

I chose Wine World because they deliver in Harford County, which is rare with the wedding industry in our area being so Baltimore/DC- Centric. The other huge bonus was we could return anything unused. We chose to do 4 wines, 3 beers, hard cider, and a "champagne" toast. I did a lot of communication through e-mail and changed my mind a few times, and I always received timely quotes. They even recommended a local beer for me since I knew I wanted something local but don't really drink in beer. Their estimates were perfect. Everyone had plenty to drink, and we did have a little too return.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/13/2018

Alcohol Supply and Delivery

Valerie at Wine World and everyone else I came into contact with were absolutely fantastic! I emailed them asking about quotes for beer and wine for my wedding, and they responded within the hour. From helping me decide how much I would need to offering delivery, the staff went above and beyond. I asked how much they felt I would need for regular sodas and waters, and they also offered to provide that for me. I was able to return what we didn't use, which was a HUGE plus! Every staff member was so friendly and professional, I'll definitely be doing any future party orders through Wine World, as well as whenever I just need a bottle of wine!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Shawn P Noonan · Married on 10/09/2018

It really was fantastic service!

I was very very happy with my experience. I bought all the alcohol for my wedding and they were on point i made some changes to what i wanted and they were great about it. Then to my delight they allowed me to return the unused portion!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Deanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Wine world provided ice, beer, wine, and hard cider for our wedding this past weekend. Their service and responsiveness was excellent. They allowed us to have a tasting before deciding on our selections and also helped us pair the wine to our menu. Best of all we were allowed to return any unopened cases after the wedding for a full refund!

Sent on 10/09/2018

J · Married on 10/06/2018

Look no further!

Wine World is the place to get your wedding alcohol! I worked with Valerie for months on our list. She kept me on track by consistently checking in. She was very professional and responsive! The day of our wedding, the alcohol was delivered to the venue on time without any issues. We barely had any left, but they offer a alcohol consignment for unopened items. I highly recommend Wine World! Thanks Valerie!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect. Thanks so much

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kyla · Married on 09/16/2018

They were able to deliver even with the hurricane approaching and we were able to see back all the unopened cases, which was great since our guests i over ordered

Sent on 09/17/2018

Shenna · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing and I have no complaints! I changed my mind a million times and everything was changed quickly! Valeria was a pleasure to work with and I will certainly recommend wine world to others!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Heather · Married on 09/14/2018

If you are thinking about purchasing your alcohol and having your caterer serve it, its totally worth it! We saved thousands of dollars by not choosing the caterer's alcohol package. Wine World made it super easy to customize our order and they delivered the shipment on time for our big day. They also purchase back any unopened alcohol which was a huge bonus for us.

Sent on 09/28/2018

S · Married on 08/31/2018

Wine World did a fantastic job estimating how much alcohol we would need for the wedding plus the delivery was free. It was one less thing we had to worry about because Wine World had it all (including ice) covered.

Sent on 09/06/2018