Wine World Reviews

79 Reviews for Wine World

1 User photo

Wine World 1

Lori · Married on 10/26/2018

Great selection, value and convenience

Valerie was wonderful in helping us with selection and proper amounts. Her knowledge is impressive and we really appreciated the opportunity to taste test to aid us. The free delivery here in Harford County was convenient and it was 1 less task to do for the wedding. Wine World was excellent to do business with.

• Tiara

Tiara · Married on 10/20/2018

The best option for DIY bar in HarCo

I chose Wine World because they deliver in Harford County, which is rare with the wedding industry in our area being so Baltimore/DC- Centric. The other huge bonus was we could return anything unused. We chose to do 4 wines, 3 beers, hard cider, and a "champagne" toast. I did a lot of communication through e-mail and changed my mind a few times, and I always received timely quotes. They even recommended a local beer for me since I knew I wanted something local but don't really drink in beer. Their estimates were perfect. Everyone had plenty to drink, and we did have a little too return.

Kate · Married on 10/13/2018

Alcohol Supply and Delivery

Valerie at Wine World and everyone else I came into contact with were absolutely fantastic! I emailed them asking about quotes for beer and wine for my wedding, and they responded within the hour. From helping me decide how much I would need to offering delivery, the staff went above and beyond. I asked how much they felt I would need for regular sodas and waters, and they also offered to provide that for me. I was able to return what we didn't use, which was a HUGE plus! Every staff member was so friendly and professional, I'll definitely be doing any future party orders through Wine World, as well as whenever I just need a bottle of wine!

Shawn P Noonan · Married on 10/09/2018

It really was fantastic service!

I was very very happy with my experience. I bought all the alcohol for my wedding and they were on point i made some changes to what i wanted and they were great about it. Then to my delight they allowed me to return the unused portion!

Deanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Wine world provided ice, beer, wine, and hard cider for our wedding this past weekend. Their service and responsiveness was excellent. They allowed us to have a tasting before deciding on our selections and also helped us pair the wine to our menu. Best of all we were allowed to return any unopened cases after the wedding for a full refund!

J · Married on 10/06/2018

Look no further!

Wine World is the place to get your wedding alcohol! I worked with Valerie for months on our list. She kept me on track by consistently checking in. She was very professional and responsive! The day of our wedding, the alcohol was delivered to the venue on time without any issues. We barely had any left, but they offer a alcohol consignment for unopened items. I highly recommend Wine World! Thanks Valerie!

Alexandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect. Thanks so much

Kyla · Married on 09/16/2018

They were able to deliver even with the hurricane approaching and we were able to see back all the unopened cases, which was great since our guests i over ordered

Shenna · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing and I have no complaints! I changed my mind a million times and everything was changed quickly! Valeria was a pleasure to work with and I will certainly recommend wine world to others!

Heather · Married on 09/14/2018

If you are thinking about purchasing your alcohol and having your caterer serve it, its totally worth it! We saved thousands of dollars by not choosing the caterer's alcohol package. Wine World made it super easy to customize our order and they delivered the shipment on time for our big day. They also purchase back any unopened alcohol which was a huge bonus for us.

S · Married on 08/31/2018

Wine World did a fantastic job estimating how much alcohol we would need for the wedding plus the delivery was free. It was one less thing we had to worry about because Wine World had it all (including ice) covered.

G · Married on 08/25/2018

Love working with Wine World and will do so again!

Denise · Married on 08/25/2018

Under $2000 for wine beer and two signature drinks for 150 people!! Wine world also delivered the alcohol to our venue and bought back what we didn’t use! They were awesome!!

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

We loved our experience!! Definitely reccomend them for large parties and weddings! Our favorite part of the experience was that they accepted returns on all unopened bottles!

Tim · Married on 08/04/2018

Great dealing with Michael and Valerie. Everything was delivered on time, and I got great advice on wine selection. We highly recommend, and would use again.

M · Married on 07/14/2018

They were very helpful in choosing our selection, and they made the process simple and quick.

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2018

Wine world was an absolute pleasure to work with… highly recommend their services!!

I highly recommend Wine World.... they’re very easy to work with, very helpful with calculating your needs, and extremely dependable with delivering on time. We will definitely use them again.

Ryan · Married on 07/07/2018

They were very helpful, responsive, and professional throughout the entire process. They kept open communication and were expedient whenever changes were made.

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2018

A huge thank you to Valerie & Michael of Wine World! Not only did they save us a lot of money, but spent a great deal of their time helping us create signature cocktails and picking the perfect wines to serve at our daughter’s wedding. (And after when we had some left overs, we had no problem returning what was left!) Professional, easy and free delivery, from start to finish they were a pleasure to work with, thanks again guys!

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

Wine World was wonderful to deal with. I told them the number of guests and the type of alcohol we wanted to serve. They provided me with a list of mixers needed and suggested that I get them, due to cost savings. They delivered all to the venue. They even delivered the alcohol the day before, and the ice a few hours before at the request of the venue. The caterer had offered open bar for $30 a person before 20% gratuity and tax. The Wine World selection including ice, ran a net $11 per person; The gross was $2492, and I was able to return $787. We did keep some favorites for ourselves. Since I used Wine World's mixers and ice supply list, I was able to rent coolers, and buy bar supplies, mixers, and sodas for a net $3.40 per person. The caterer offered a bar setup package for use of coolers, bar supplies, ice, and the mixers and sodas for $11 per person plus gratuity and tax.

If you are trying to host a first class wedding with full open bar, great food selections, music, etc., this is a great way to get the most for the money. It was very easy. Also the wine choices that Wine World provided were very good. A good friend of ours who is into wines, having a house in Sonoma complimented the wineries and choices supplied.

If we throw a large party or wedding in the future, we will definitely use Wine World.

Thanks,

Erin Bennett

Michael · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely do not hesitate to work with Wine World.

Valerie has been our rock through the wedding planning process. From the moment we inquired about getting alcohol until we felt like we had made the right choice. Valerie asked about our type of event and the size and responded quickly with an easy to understand estimate of types of alcohol and suggested amounts. She was able to incorporate our choices easily and had no problems revising our order, even providing us cocktail recipes and suggesting locally-made products (which is important to us).

Delivery on the day of our wedding was on-time and professional, and we were able to return what we didn't use on our own schedule (3 weeks after the event, when we returned from our honeymoon) without hassle. Working with Wine World and Valerie was like a breath of fresh air compared to some of our other vendors: timely communication, professional responses, amazing suggestions, and affordable product. We are so thankful they were suggested to us.

Sean · Married on 05/11/2018

Valerie and Michael were very helpful and quick to pull quotes and have all the alcohol ready within a week. I would recommend to anyone!

Cynthia · Married on 05/05/2018

We were happy with the types of wines and beers suggested by Wine World. The prices were reasonable and the service fantastic.

Phyllis · Married on 04/30/2018

Couldn’t have worked out better! Valarie was such a huge help in selecting alcohol that would suit all ages and preferences! We went from a beer/wine reception, weeks later added two signature drinks she thought went with our theme. When we decided to do away with the signature drink and change to modified bar, she again came through with a great assortment....the orange and grapefruit crushes were a hit! After all was said and done, Wine World bought back all unopened alcohol. You can’t go wrong, I highly recommend them to everyone!

John and Sabrina · Married on 04/29/2018

So friendly, knowledgeable and great customer service. 10/10. Will go to them for all my alcohol needs in future!