Wine World Reviews

119 | Abingdon, MD

119 Reviews for Wine World

• Rebecca

Rebecca Sullivan · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Flexible, helpful for a budget bride!

I worked with Wine World for my wedding and they were awesome. I was on a very limited budget but they graciously accommodated me and also provided delivery! I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer White · Married on 02/22/2020

Great prices and customer service

Valerie at Wine World was great to work with and very helpful! Their prices were very reasonable and their return policy for unopened bottles and cases was really helpful for keeping our costs down. Definitely appreciated the free delivery for events within the county too! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Alissa

Alissa Gruetter · Married on 01/08/2020

A dream to work with!

Wine world was amazing to work with! I initially made a request online with a general outline of our details and received a response within 24 hours with everything we needed! They were very communicative, accommodating and helpful. I would highly recommend their free delivery service & buy-back program. The prices were also very reasonable.

Sent on 08/06/2020

Di Mahaffey · Married on 12/06/2019

They took care of everything! Easy,professional, timely. It all was calculated and delivered.

I didnt know there was such a service. It sure made this part of our party planning a breeze and they delivered plus bought back all unopened bottles.
    They were fantastic to deal with and made great suggestions!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Watts · Married on 11/08/2019

Affordable and great service!

Wine World was so very helpful for our wedding! The staff were all amazing and they helped us figure out the best beverages to have based on our menu and budget. Their prices were very affordable. They also delivered the alcohol to our venue and whatever wasn't opened, we were able to return back to them! Such incredible service! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 04/18/2020

Amanda Dunaja · Married on 11/02/2019

Wine World did an amazing job with our wedding.

We were so happy with the service wine world provided. They offer free delivery within the county and a free tasting for the wines you are choosing. They also offer a buy back for all unopened bottles of liquor and wine and cases of beer. The buy back does not include a restock fee and they help you load everything up and escourt it to the register for the return. Valerie was extremely helpful in planning the beer, wine and liquor we wanted for our event. We were able to use them for the ice as well. We couldn't speak more highly of their level of service. Thanks so much for making this part of the wedding planning process smoothe and enjoyable!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Jeana · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly Recommend

We cannot speak highly enough of Wine World and the support they provided for our daughter's wedding. Valerie was so helpful and knowledgeable about what we would need for our guests. She was quick to respond to emails and questions, and she was great at offering suggestions. The delivery on the wedding day was organized and on time, and they were extremely helpful with some returns that we had after the wedding. We highly recommend Wine World!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Ashleigh · Married on 10/12/2019

Look no further!!

Wine World was such a pleasure to work with! Valerie and Rachel were top notch in helping us choose our selections for wine, beer, and our specialty cocktail. They took care of everything from A to Z from gathering our selections to coordinating with our caterer for delivery. Everything was perfect! Also the fact they allow you to return unopened alcohol was such a money saver. We spent pennies on the dollar compared to what we would have paid using a per-person bar package. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Richard

Richard T. Siejack · Married on 10/12/2019

Top Notch Service

The staff at Wine World were outstanding from the time I walked in the store to the time I returned the unopened products for a refund. I will shop here again and again. Order advice, delivery, payment, changes I made through the week were handled promptly and professionally. Highest recommendation and thanks for helping my daughter's wedding be an outstanding success.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Nathan

Nathan · Married on 10/11/2019

Very helpful when figuring out what is normally served

Very helpful deciding what to have served at the wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Heather · Married on 10/06/2019

Great Alcohol Supplier

I loved working with Wine World for our 10/06 wedding. Emails were always answered promptly and they stayed well within our budget. Plus we got free delivery and they took back alcohol we did not use! I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Karen · Married on 10/05/2019

Super easy to deal with

Wine World was sport easy to deal with. We just showed up and ordered all of the beer and wine for our daughter’s wedding. They delivered all of it and they accept returns of any unused cases of beer and bottles of wine. Super easy to do the return as well.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2019

Easy to work with

Able to start the process all online by picking exactly which alcohol we needed, and they were able to calculate how much we would need based on the number of guests. They even made suggestions based on pricing and kept us in the loop based on availability of products. They were able to deliver to our venue in Havre de Grace and bought back a good amount of the alcohol that was unopened/unused the day after the event.

Sent on 10/09/2019

A Bell · Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding Reception

Staff was very friendly & knowledgeable, and the return process of the unused alcohol was effortless.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Timothy

Timothy Hall · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful service, prices on point

They were great. The buy back is also huge. We had to have more vodka delivered last minute and they were super fast.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kristi · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience!

Wine World was a pleasure to work with! They were very responsive and accommodating! The purchasing and buy back process was very easy. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Kenner · Married on 08/31/2019

Great flexibility and great service

Their buy-back policy really can't get any better: they'll buy back any unopened liquor and cut you a check, so there's no worry about buying too much. They delivered on time, gave great recommendations, and allowed us to customize the menu according to our budget. Loved working with them!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Brooke · Married on 08/30/2019

Great Company!

I highly recommend Wine-World. they provided the best service and were so easy to work and get in contact with. I liked having the option to return un-opened alcohol. their pricing was super affordable too!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Tolliver · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect for weddings!!

I got married in August, and my original vendor for our alcohol backed out 2 days before my wedding. A friend of mine told me about Wine World, so I have them a call. I was freaking out, because I was so scared that they were going to tell me that it’s too late. To my surprise, they came through! They had free delivery in Harford County. They were on time, EXTREMELY friendly, and was priced very fair. Wine World was actually the cheapest that I came across. I give them 5 full stars, and I would HIGHLY recommend you go with them for ANY kind of event!!!!!! Thank you Wine World!!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Matthew Shea · Married on 07/26/2019

Wine World is a no-brainer

The whole team at Wine World were incredibly easy to work with and made the entire experience stress-free. We were able to arrange what we wanted delivered well in advance, and were able to return unused product without any issue. If you're stocking your bar yourself, there's no reason not to go with Wine World.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Cheryl · Married on 07/13/2019

Great to work with!

Wine World was really great to work with! From the beer & wine tasting and giving us personalized recommendations, providing an accurate estimate of quantities we would need for our event, and buying back all of what wasn't opened, Wine World couldn't have made things easier for us!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Michael · Married on 07/12/2019

Great Experience

We had a great experience with Wine World. Everything was delivered on time. They coordinated with the caterer well, and we had no issues returning any leftovers.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Liz · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly recommend!

Valerie and the staff at Wine World were excellent to work with! We probably went through over a dozen revisions to the alcohol list for our wedding and Valerie was so patient and responsive. I especially appreciated how she respected our budget and suggested brands that were within our range without pressuring us to buy more expensive brands. In the end, we had over 400$ worth of alcohol left over and the staff at Wine World were so helpful and friendly when processing the returns as well. Would highly recommend Wine World to any bride!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Marcia · Married on 06/12/2019

Awesome vendor

Made our 50th wedding anniversary super great and helped us stay on budget!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2019

Wedding June 2019

Wonderful and responsive service. I appreciate that you can return any product that has not been opened.

Sent on 06/13/2019