Windows On Washington Reviews

Windows On Washington 5
Windows On Washington 6
Windows On Washington 7

susan · Married on 06/09/2018

We hosted our daughter's wedding reception at WOW 6-9-18. The whole experience was perfect. Cece our planner, was a pleasure to work with and really made it fun. The food was great, the staff were very attentive and the room was beautiful. Windows on Washington is the perfect venue for any event!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Emily · Married on 10/06/2017

We were thrilled with our experience with Windows on Washington for our wedding reception and received SO many compliments from our guests on the venue, the food...everything! Throughout the planning process, we worked with Jenn, who helped keep us on track. They clearly have a process and know what they are doing--Jenn was great about asking us questions on our preferences/options that we hadn't even considered! She was extremely organized and responsive to all our questions, especially in the home stretch when I know I definitely asked repetitive questions. So thankful for her patience and friendly attitude. We had one hiccup with an external vendor (chair rental) the week before the wedding. I was very displeased with the customer service of the rental company, and explained the issues to Jenn. I did not expect her to take care of the situation since it was an outside vendor, but she was so extremely helpful. She and the owner communicated directly with the outside vendor in the few days before our wedding and it was such a relief. I recognize and truly appreciate that they went above and beyond to not only ensure our vision for the reception came true, but also that I wasn't stressing about it. Regarding late night snacks, I wanted something specific that wasn't offered by WOW, but Jenn asked her manager and was able to coordinate and have a staff member pick it up for a small cost--my guests loved it and so did I! I also loved the champagne at the entrance, and the complimentary shuttle to the downtown hotels was so helpful for our out of town guests. My only regret is that I didn't take more time to finish my dinner--the food was delicious!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

We had our wedding at WOW at the end of September and it was perfect. When we were looking for a reception venue, we needed a place that could accommodate a fairly large group (we had 220 guests and didn't want them to feel crowded) and needed somewhere that was handicap accessible as we had family in wheelchairs/walkers. We choose the 8th floor for its higher ceilings but all the floors are beautiful. We worked with Jennifer Cornwall in the months leading up to the wedding and she was so helpful and always very responsive to all our emails. We loved that WOW had everything in house from catering to decor, they even have a shuttle to some of the nearby hotels. The food was delicious and WOW was very flexible in accommodating our guests with dietary restrictions. All our guest raved about the location. Definitely hit up the Decor Show for deals on decor and food.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband Gary and I had an excellent experience with WOW! We worked with Jennifer and she was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Not only is the venue gorgeous, but the staff is awesome to work with. It has a great floor plan with plenty of space for a big wedding. The 8th floor was spectacular. We were very pleased and would highly recommend them in the future!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Mattie · Married on 06/10/2017

We could not have asked for a better reception with Windows on Washington. We had the pleasure of having Cece as our coordinator and she was amazing! She was a great communicator and made the planning process totally worry-free and super easy. The night of our reception, everything was perfect. The decor was everything we imagined, the food was just as good as it was at the tasting (if not better!) and the service staff was so professional and friendly. We had Vincent as our Party Caption and he was wonderful! He was so helpful and sweet. We had so many compliments from guests on the venue. From the moment you begin planning to the very end of your event, everyone at Windows on Washington is friendly, professional and very helpful. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone and I hope I can go back someday!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Mason · Married on 06/03/2017

It is a tough decision deciding where you want your wedding reception to be held. Windows on Washington turned out to be the perfect place for us! We absolutely loved it. They made planning a reception very painless, and assured there were as few hiccups as possible on the day of. The layout of the eighth floor turned out to be absolutely beautiful. Also, the service was fantastic! None of our guests ever had to wait long for food or a drink. We have received many compliments from our guests saying how beautiful our reception venue was. Overall, we give this place two thumbs up! If you are in need of a reception venue in downtown St. Louis, look no further! Windows friendly staff and reasonable prices make it a very easy decision!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Colton · Married on 06/02/2017

Our night was perfect. Using Windows on Washington was the right decision. They are very receptive and work with a majority of other vendors in the area. They spaced meetings and deadlines out to meet our needs. We had over a year to get ready for this day so sticking to deadlines and being flexible on when meetings could be set was huge for us. Windows on Washington has a lot of options and cool ways to personalize your event. Our coordinators (our original coordinator moved jobs and we picked up a second) were great. They did not skip a beat or miss any of our final details. The staff was pleasant and I had a hard time finding any complaints about the venue at all. Our guests loved the shuttle back to local hotels. The shuttle definitely made it easier to enjoy the night. We will recommend this event space to anyone who inquires about it. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Windows On Washington's reply:

Colton, thank you so much for the lovely review. We were honored to be a part of your big day and are very happy you and your guests had a great time! Congratulations again and we wish you all the best!!

Mauri · Married on 05/13/2017

We loved working with Windows on Washington. Jenn Cornwall was amazing- responsive, flexible, and worked with us to make sure we got the best deal possible for all the decorative elements we wanted to do. We were planning an out of town wedding so she was great in scheduling our tasting and working with us to make sure all the planning could be done in one weekend. If you have the opportunity to attend the décor show, I highly suggest it. It gave us an opportunity to try different appetizers than what we had selected for our tasting and we ended up going with two appetizers from the décor show that were different than what we had originally planned for the tasting. It also gave us an opportunity to see the rooms set up so helped us envision our decoration plans. On the wedding day, everything worked out beautifully. The catering captain, Cory, was excellent. I felt very confident that everything would run smoothly. The venue looked beautiful when we walked in and everything had been set up perfectly! Our guests raved about the appetizers and said the meal was really good too. For appetizers, we had the crab rangoon, the bourbon shrimp, the pumpernickel cheese bites, and the toasted ravioli. For dinner we served the Italian salad, the beef kabobs and the salmon. One of my big concerns was that other events would be happening at the same time. This was not an issue in any way- in fact, I didn’t even notice there was another wedding happening. I was VERY pleased with my whole experience and would highly recommend having your wedding at WOW.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Robyn · Married on 12/10/2016

Our reception was flawless!! First class party with professional and exceptional service- from the time we booked until we left the reception! Every staff- our details girl (Jennifer), our awesome party captain (Cory), and our hard working bartender, to the helpful and efficient waiters and waitresses- was hardworking, helpful, and beyond accommodating!! We never waited or wanted for anything!! Awesome food, romantic and beautiful venue, and exceptional staff!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Windows On Washington's reply:

Thank you so much, Robyn! It was a pleasure working with Kelsey, Patrick, and both families to create a beautiful evening!

WOW! Literally from the moment I walked in to tour, I knew this was the place for our wedding!! The staff was so friendly... especially once we started working with Jenn. No question was a stupid question, and she was very responsive! The day of was PERFECT. everything was set up exactly how I wanted it and the food was amazing! Talk about service... every employee was there to wait on us hand and foot. I have never felt so special in my entire life. Well worth every single penny we spent!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Windows On Washington's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad Windows was able to help create a wonderful event for you!

Kristen · Married on 10/23/2016

You only get married once. Or at least you hope to only get married once. Right away we fell in love with the space from the time we walked into the lobby. Jennifer was a fantastic coordinator and our party person Steve Jr. went above and beyond to make sure my day was a day to be remembered always. The food was great and I could eat those little appetizers forever. I recommend the smoked trout canapés ^.^

Sent on 11/10/2016

Windows On Washington's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kristen! You and Kyle were so fun to work with- I'm glad you were so happy with your event!

Marianne · Married on 04/09/2016

Windows on Washington did a FANTASTIC job for our wedding!! We loved working with Dominique, who made everything fun and simple and took a lot of the stress off planning, because she was just so on top of things! She also seemed to be genuinely excited about our wedding, which helped make the planning feel more special. Our room (the sixth floor) was absolutely beautiful with all of the lit candles at the bar, on the table, at the windowsills and more! Our party captain and all of the bar tenders did an amazing job the night of - we had more than 220 people at the reception and the line at the bar was never long and everyone always seemed to have a drink in hand. We were also able to come in the day before to set up our decorations and wait until the next Tuesday to pick everything up - talk about convenient! I can't imagine a better place to have our wedding reception!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Jenny · Married on 01/01/2016

We moved our ceremony and reception 2.5 months before our wedding due to an unsatisfactory original location. I'm so glad we chose Windows on Washington! I immediately fell in love with the space, it was beautiful and perfect for our wishes. Hadley worked with us to stay in our budget and make the transition seamless, providing lots of information quickly and offering flexibility. The food was delicious! Service was wonderful. We were nervous about the location for some of our guests, but the shuttle service made all the difference. I would recommend WOW to anyone looking for a pretty, all-inclusive, friendly place to host a wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2016

WOW helped to make our NYE Wedding a night to remember! Dominique and her staff worked very hard to make sure our every need was met. Dominique went above and beyond to cater to our specific ideas and was very fun to work with...making wedding planning significantly less stressful! We had a guest list at full capacity and the WOW staff were able to accommodate everyone comfortably while still carrying out every small detail according to plan. The night was perfect! I would highly recommend WOW as they provide an excellent staff, food, decor, unique reception venue, and go above and beyond to make your wedding vision a reality!

Sent on 01/28/2016

WOW was the perfect reception space for our wedding. We worked with Hadley, and she was so easy to talk to, informative, and genuinely wanted you to get the best deal and have the best day you can with your budget. She was helpful and flexible when we had a lot fewer guests than anticipated and was very accommodating when we had last minute rsvps and switches. She answered all my emails and was very on top of everything. I would recommend this place to anyone. The service was great, food was served lightning fast, and our party captain fixed any problem he foresaw before anyone even showed up. WOW is amazing!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Windows on wash. was amazing to work with. Our wedding coordinator was Hadley and she was SO helpful and made sure everything leading up to our wedding day was smooth.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Brendan · Married on 10/10/2015

We looked at dozens of locations before being blown away by Windows on Washington. Best value by a mile. Dominique was kind and helpful. We are very happy with our decision.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Cindy · Married on 08/28/2015

Everything about our experience with Dominique and Windows on Washington was wonderful! As the mother of the bride, I wanted my daughter to remember her day as nothing but spectacular. From the first meeting with Dominique, she felt more like a friend of Megan's than a wedding coordinator, and she walked us through each step, answering phone calls, emails, and really listening to Megan and what she wanted, and she and the staff made it happen! Dominique worked with us to make the extras we wanted affordable, and each time we met her, we felt more confident! She worked with us to accommodate some special needs, and the evening of the event, the party captain and the entire staff were perfect. The food was delicious (according to the guests - I was too busy enjoying my guests to eat much!), and when a special request I had made for dinner beverages was not being served, the staff didn't question me but took care of the situation immediately in a way that worked better than the original plan. The party captain also worked with a vendor who was unable to fulfill her commitment at the right time to set things up in a totally different way than she had been told to accommodate her needs without bothering me or my daughter - they just handled it! I highly recommend Dominique Graves and Windows on Washington for an amazing, seamless reception venue!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Meagan · Married on 08/15/2015

Dominique and the rest of the staff at Windows always treated us with the utmost respect and flexibility. We used a Bid on Stl auction for our wedding, but they treated us as if we had walked in and paid full price. The staff did everything we asked for and more. I cannot say enough to my friends and family how wonderful of an experience it was getting married and having our reception there. On top of how wonderful the staff are, the place is absolutely gorgeous! Everyone is pampered and treated professionally from the time they pull onto the parking lot until the moment they leave!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Justine · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Windows on Washington and absolutely loved it! Dominique, our event coordinator, was so sweet and lovely to work with! We met up with her to get a tour and had a lot of fun chatting with her and seeing the different floors and options. Getting all the paperwork together was pretty straight forward, and they set us up with a payment plan to get everything paid off before the wedding. We had a lovely time tasting food and choosing wines. Dominique did an awesome job helping us figure out all the little details that go into a reception. I really liked the way they handled organizing the seating chart with boosters/high chairs and specialty meals. I can't say enough about how wonderful and fun it was to work with Dominique!

My husband and I still can't believe how amazing that day was. It seriously went over without a hitch! We had our ceremony elsewhere, so guests arrived at 6pm to champagne and h'ordeuvres. We didn't do many pictures at all with our bridal party, so they got there around 6:15 to enjoy the open bar and food. We arrived around 6:30 after some pictures downtown and I was famished, so my maid of honor asked a server for some food for the bride and groom and they gave her a whole tray! The Party Captain came over to make sure we had something to eat and introduce himself to us. He was extremely nice and professional. Right after we were announced and dinner and sat down, he came up to us to get us any drinks we wanted, as well as dropped off another tray of appetizers. We really appreciated how he took care of us, and our party captain went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed!

Dinner was lovely, everyone loved their food, and the night went over perfectly. My wedding day was the most fun I have ever had in my whole life! Many of my guests have contacted me after the fact to tell me how much fun they had and what a great space it was. I highly recommend Windows on Washington!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Tessa · Married on 07/11/2015

Highly recommended. Have been to many receptions here and knew I wanted to have my wedding celebration here! I love the feel, not stuffy like a ball room but an elegant loft feel (beautiful brick and wood). The building itself is so full of history. From the champagne my guest received as they came for cocktail hour to the wonder food, and the friendly service our night went smoothly! Our guests loved the open bar of course and the selection available.There is room for all your guests and a large space for dancing. I love that we did not have to worry about a thing the day of! They took care of everything.

Sent on 12/20/2014

We cannot say enough good things about WOW. They were incredibly helpful, accomodating, and professional. The reception could not have been more perfect. Highly recommend! !

Sent on 12/22/2014

I was so happy that we had our wedding at WOW! We got many compliments on the venue. When we started in the planning process with WOW we had Adela as our coordinator. When she left the company, Jodi took over. Jodi was amazing. I was worried about working with another person after working so closely with Adela, but Jodi never missed a beat. Her attention to detail is fantastic. The day of our rehearsal there wasn't an area set up for us as there was some miscommunication, but the WOW staff was very flexible and within minutes sent us to another floor to hold our rehearsal. The day of the wedding the staff was so attentive and was always asking how we were doing and if we needed anything. Not only is WOW a beautiful venue, but the staff is awesome!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Tim · Married on 03/15/2014

The Windows on Washington staff were extremely attentive to all the guests at my daughter’s reception. They were very flexible in some last minute changes that we requested. The food was very good and we received only compliments. The staff timed the meal very well and kept everything moving. The facility was setup so it looked beautiful. They helped make the reception all that my daughter desired.

Sent on 03/30/2014